2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He spoke after Jose for a while yesterday evening. It was after 6pm that court was out.

Thanks so much. I don't know how I missed that! Anyway, that gives me something to watch while waiting on the verdict.

HLN is saying the jurors were dressed up today. Suits and ties. #4 had on a skirt and heels. Normally she wears gym shoes.

:aktion1:

Is WS loading up really slow for anyone else? It took forever for me to get back in, and now it's loading so slow. :(

jeff-ashton-court-0704.jpg

Be still my heart :blowkiss:

Cutie pie! It finally dawned on me - he looks a bit like Jeff Daniels.

(I'm having a lot of difficulty posting.)

Jean C. just told a story about seeing ICA and Baez during the recess between LDB's closing and the jury charges being read. She said that Baez was down on one knee in front of ICA, down to her level, and was speaking to her very emotionally and when he was finished she caressed the side of his face very tenderly.

Did anyone else hear her tell this? She said it wasn't a casual caress, but a very tender and lingering caress.

WTH?!

I heard it... I hope she enjoyed it too, I don't think Lowell will have very many opportunities to caress men.

its a restraunt!
I happen to think JB did better then i thought he would.
JMO

I never for one moment thought the defense team was even close to adequate, add to this some very dirty tricks and I think they turned dislike of their client into hate in some cases. They were not focused on any real defense but on selling Baez as a hot shot attorney. I was not worried for an instant and trusted the SA would bring it all together in the end.

Imagine my surprise when a lot of people began to second guess everything, yet the facts hadn't changed just Baez was also allowed to lie with apparent impunity. The DT was smoke and mirrors, they lied misconstrued and invented and I guess I felt a little betrayed when a lot went along with it. I"m sorry I feel this way but it seemed like people were running from one side of a ship to another, the canting pretty much depending on who was the attorney of the moment.

I turned on Websleuths radio because I needed some common sense and a little bolstering only to hear RH praising Baez to the rooftops on what I thought was screamingly desperate defense lasting 4 very long hours.
I couldn't deal with it and just turned it off.

The SA did an amazing job today and it will always be amazing, even when as the hours tick by and the doubts creep back in for some.

here's my question for everyone (1 or 2) when the verdict is read:

1. stonefaced
2. meltdown

If she isn't sedated I vote meltdown..I don't think she will be able to accept the fact that she will be held accountable for what she has done to Caylee...

its a restraunt!
I happen to think JB did better then i thought he would.
JMO

I knowthey said it was a restaurant bar, so why were they eating pizza out of a box and sandwiches out of a bag? Just wondering.

I never understood why ICA was permitted to spend everyday at her attorneys office during the time she was bailed out. That is when her and Baez appeared to have become closer than they should have. It was more than Business so Baez shouldn't be surprised when people discuss it.

Jean C. just told a story about seeing ICA and Baez during the recess between LDB's closing and the jury charges being read. She said that Baez was down on one knee in front of ICA, down to her level, and was speaking to her very emotionally and when he was finished she caressed the side of his face very tenderly.

Did anyone else hear her tell this? She said it wasn't a casual caress, but a very tender and lingering caress.

WTH?!

:sick:

Juror 1 is a previous juror in two cases, a retired nurse at the age of 68. Stated she didn't really know much about the case because she had a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77