2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie Politan just said the jurors are in the deliberation room. He knows they had lunch and wants to know what they're doing.

I know the answer, they are deliberating.:floorlaugh:

If I were in there, I'd be sniffing that can. lol

Well, seeing as ICA no longer has to perform (unconvincingly) for the jury, I vote for a meltdown. Lots of spittle and flashing eyes and F bombs.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. :crazy:

I agree 100%

I also think she will start a total yelling about how it wasn't her, it was, GA and CA left the ladder up and all sorts of nonsense!!

She'll go mad...

Msn is my homepage, and I clicked on the link on the first page about the case and scrolled down to the bottom for comments. Wow at the people who think she is not guilty! I feel so warm and cushy when I am here about the verdict, and it's like I get a big slap of reality when I read comments about it on other sites. I am such a nervous wreck!

I'm sure every camera in that courtroom will be zoomed in on her face...I can't wait, we will finally see real tears and real emotion from ICA because it will be about her. When she hears the words Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! she will have a panic attack and like she stated before, she has no control and her whole life will really be taken away from her.

With every bit of due respect.. I think KC is very well aware that she might get a guilty verdict. We will not see any remorse or fear from her at that point of the verdict being read... That is the very "nature of the beast".. Whether she keeps JB after the various mandatory appeals run their course is probably running foremost on her mind right now. She certainly has been advised by her DT that there will be a guilty verdict of some kind and level.

You know as soon as there is a verdict the DT will have their faces on camera in a heartbeat. Well, maybe not.

I'm totally going with Jane Lynch to play Cindy. Especially after the gum popping court scenes.

She a bit older now, but Laura Linney could play LDB.

She played a prosecutor in Absolute Power with Clint Eastwood and Gene Hackman, and was terrific.

Something that really made me happy when JVM was Chasing th DT...

They had that Stupid Guilty Not Guilt Scale in their hand, So, That means it didn't go back with the jury...

:woohoo::woohoo:

That thing was total unreal!!!:banghead:

With every bit of due respect.. I think KC is very well aware that she might get a guilty verdict. We will not see any remorse or fear from her at that point of the verdict being read... That is the very "nature of the beast".. Whether she keeps JB after the various mandatory appeals run their course is probably running foremost on her mind right now. She certainly has been advised by her DT that there will be a guilty verdict of some kind and level.

I believe she needs to have a different attorney for the appeal. She does have her "civil" trial coming up. jmo

I am a firm believer in the Constitution and the rights of each and every person who lives in this great country.
I believe in our Criminal Justice System.
I believe that Caylee Anthony was denied her right to the pursuit of happiness when she was murdered.
I believe that Caylee Anthony was denied her right to die with dignity.
I believe that Caylee Anthony did not have an opportunity to become the person she could have become as an adult.
I believe that she was denied these rights by her own mother who had the right to love, protect and enable her to become a beautiful citizen had she been allowed to age.
I believe that ICA took away the rights of Caylee.
I believe that ICA had all of her rights protected throughout this process.
I believe that the jury will find her guilty.
I believe that the jury will decide her fate taking into all consideration the rights of ICA.
I believe that Caylee was robbed of her rights and that the rights of her killer have been protected.
God bless America...the rights of all citizens and the rights of our justice system to take away the rights of people who rob others of what was entitled.

LKB on HLN spewing her venom as usual.

Are they back with a guilty verdict yet? (I'm already impatient, LOL!)

:fireworks:

Something that really made me happy when JVM was Chasing th DT...

They had that Stupid Guilty Not Guilt Scale in their hand, So, That means it didn't go back with the jury...

:woohoo::woohoo:

That thing was total unreal!!!:banghead:

It reminded me of the old terror alert scale... :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads