2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Laura Linney for LDB and I like Richard Gere for Jeff Ashton.

Of course, we'd have to completely recast if this becomes a Lifetime movie. Then we'd have to go with people like Patty Duke and Meredith Baxter Birney. :giggle:

Great selections!!:rocker:ITA
richardgere.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/greganator_/richardgere.jpg
images.jpg

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h432/raymondm3/images.jpg

Of course, we'd have to completely recast if this becomes a Lifetime movie. Then we'd have to go with people like Patty Duke and Meredith Baxter Birney. :giggle:

Don't forget Morgan Fairchild and Joanna Kerns, heeheehee!

WFTV showing video of the defense team entering the court house.
JB,CM,DCS and LF.

I believe they said that was normal during early hrs. of deliberation
in case the jury had any questions.

B. Shaeffer said something to that effect here.

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

They stated they planned to spend their time there when the jury is deliberating. Apparently there is a counsel room set aside for them, which will allow them to prepare for potential penalty phase.

I hit 'thanks' by the first sentence of the second paragraph. I know exactly what you are saying. I thought Jose did a horrible job throughout most of this trial, and I thought his closing was awful. Some of it was what I considered a tad shy of histrionics, and quite a bit of it consisted of nothing more than disparaging remarks, insults, and name calling of LE, witnesses, family, friends, etc. FGS, paraphrasing, Jose Baez basically accused George Anthony of not being a father at all because he wouldn't lie for ICA and take the blame for ICA. Unbelievable. And then, it's talking heads saying what a great job Baez did, and people being swayed by what I considered DT twisting of evidence and outright lies.

I thought Jeff A. did a fantastic job of pretty much putting in black and white just exactly what the DT was trying to sell, and by doing that, IMO, showed just exactly how ridiculous the whole thing is.

I'm not worried about the verdict, not even Juror #4. This is not the OJ dream team, and this is not a prosecution that was unprepared for the media scrutiny, and this was not a judge who could not make up his mind.

Thank you.. original poster and your post were both great and well stated.
{I've GOT to figure out the "multi-quote" thing so both show LOL!}

I've thought since the beginning that there was some emotional relationship going on with them that became sexual once she was out on bail and spend countless hours in JB office. When I heard JB's opening statement describing what GA did I knew he was describing what JB himself did. this has been my thoughts since day 31 and JB confirmed them with that disgusting opening statement and the bend down on one knee with ICA caressing his face just proved it. My fear is that ICA will now blame JB and accused him of molesting her. This is what will happen next. :maddening:

I have at times wondered if ICA has another blue dress (and maybe it's not even a dress or blue, but remember the last huge news story with a blue dress)
....do ya need a hint? .........Clinton.......

Maybe JB has first hand knowledge of ICA's sluttiness, but also maybe ICA was smart enough to save the proverbial "blue dress" and has that against JB. Does that make any sense? Its a very twisted thought, but this case has brought out so many twists and turns my mind just seems to go to...what's the twist?

Don't forget to add Nancy McKeon to the list in there somewhere. Teach everyone the Facts of Life.

Even more than the verdict, I am anxiously awaiting the juror interviews, and their reactions to material that they were not allowed to see during the trial.

I gathered as much from JB's hysterical outburst during his closing argument. I wouldn't be surprised if he pictures himself as her knight in shining armor.

:rolleyes:

And as her defense attorney, he IS her knight in shining armour.

Just sayin'

Salem

Pshaw! Then HHJP wouldn't have allowed it. Lord knows Baez objected enough.

She need to go get another makeover and shut her piehole. :loser:

I think she has pretty much had everything that was possible "done". Guess she never heard the adage about not being able to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

BARF BAG RECOMENDED!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGMrM4ArZfU"]YouTube - ‪Gag me with a 6-pack!‬‏[/ame]

Good advice! Judging by the number of pages added to threads here between when I turn off the computer every day and when I log back in the following day.....there are plenty of people here who should take your advice. I step away daily to give myself a break and put my mind on other things. About to do just that shortly.......

I decided that it is time for me to step away when I yelled at HHJP this morning to just move on from instructions and send them back to do what they do! And then realized that, as I posted elsewhere, I may just come out of my skin if there is no verdict on this soon. The last time I felt this helpless and annoyed and ready for an answer, no matter what it may be was the 2000 election.

I think they have a special room for the lawyers to wait if a verdict comes in today. SA's offices are probably in that building. That's what we had during my daughter's civil trial. It took a month and the jury was back in two hours. It seemed like forever.

Marg Helgenburger as LDB!!!

Attachments

• Marg Helgenburger.jpg
    Marg Helgenburger.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10
To multi-quote:

Go to first post you want to quote. Click on the icon at the bottom right that has the quote mark and the + sign on top of a piece of paper. Go to next post you wish to quote. Click same icon. When you get to last post you want to quote, click on the regular "quote" icon.

Et voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member