2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why oh why didn't the cameras catch that inappropriate interlude between Jose and KC? Unbelievable stuff! :eek:

this one did. I thought :shocked2:
I watched it two more time and i think I saw what I saw
it is from Friday July 1-

somebody watch Jose and see if you notice anything he
should not have done with a camera on him.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28417815/index.html

Just one more thought before I leave you to decide who should play who in the upcoming movie, and I get on with the work of the day, which I have managed to ignore so far.

One thing that puzzled me as we drew close to the end of this trial and deliberations for a verdict.

Those who were really concerned about an outcome began to have fears we would see an outcome like the "OJ verdict".

I don't understand that comparison, because the exact opposite happened in the OJ case.

The Defense was brilliant, there is not doubt of that. They took every opportunity to weezil into every loop hole, take advantage of every blooper of the SA, the CSI and a racist detective.

In the OJ case, it was the States Attorneys who were a complete disgrace. If you remember, they were in front of microphones spouting off every night of that case. Marcia Clark spent more time worrying about her media appearance and posturing in the courtroom than she did on her case prosecution. It truly was sloppy, the CSI's were sloppy, and have a racist detective impeached on the stand was another nail hammered home. But to allow a defendant to put on a leather glove that had been washed, and not fitted dry was the ultimate stupidity. All leather shrinks when wet and must be blocked or pulled onto a hand or block to fit it to size again. The SA lost that case and the OJ jury confirmed that fact.

In the prosecution of ICA, this SA has been tight, constantly on point, accurate and hard hitting. They stayed away from the soft he/she said points and stuck with the hard forensics. They have been brilliant and will not fail Caylee Marie Anthony. They will not fail.

After reading some of the comments here regarding an "intimate" moment between JB and KC, I have only one thing to say....
<modsnip>
I know what it is to be involved in a relatively high-profile case. And yes, after 2 1/2 years I got close to my attorneys because they're the only ones I could discuss the case with, and my fate was literally in their hands. I guarantee there was no sex! Please quit calling the defendant a "sl*t" (in so many words)--the DT already did that for us! Thank you and have a wonderful 4th.
<modsnip>

Marg Helgenburger as LDB!!!

Christine Lahti or Judith Llght - LDB

Sam Waterson or Mark Harmon - JA

Alyssa Milano- ICA

James Earl Jones- HHJBP

Juliette Lewis- Court Reporter

Foghorn Leghorn- C. Mason

William Peterson- Dr. Vass (Sp?)

Joe Tenny ( The Closer)- George Anthony

Pinnochio- Cindy Anthony

this one did. I thought :shocked2:
I watched it two more time and i think I saw what I saw
it is from Friday July 1-

somebody watch Jose and see if you notice anything he
should not have done with a camera on him.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28417815/index.html

If you watch the video I just posted, Jean C says it is the second time this happened except this time it was........more dramatic. (Dramatic is a TOS safe word, right? LOL)

WFTV reporting that JB and Cheney M. have just returned to the Courthouse....

Thought??

Casey is there, so maybe they are going to sit and wait with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To multi-quote:

Go to first post you want to quote. Click on the icon at the bottom right that has the quote mark and the + sign on top of a piece of paper. Go to next post you wish to quote. Click same icon. When you get to last post you want to quote, click on the regular "quote" icon.

Et voila!

Ack :banghead::banghead: - almost at verdict and NOW I understand how to muiti-quote??? Ai-yi-y-yi!!!! :loser: et moi!!!

Thanks - Brilliant and well put!
( Re: O.J. I always said the same thing esp. about the Glove!)

Just one more thought before I leave you to decide who should play who in the upcoming movie, and I get on with the work of the day, which I have managed to ignore so far.

One thing that puzzled me as we drew close to the end of this trial and deliberations for a verdict.

Those who were really concerned about an outcome began to have fears we would see an outcome like the "OJ verdict".

I don't understand that comparison, because the exact opposite happened in the OJ case. The Defense was brilliant, there is not doubt of that. They took every opportunity to weezil into every loop hole, take advantage of every blooper of the SA, the CSI and a racist detective.

In the OJ case, it was the States Attorneys who were a complete disgrace. If you remember, they were in front of microphones spouting off every night of that case. Marcia Clark spent more time worrying about her media appearance and posturing in the courtroom than she did on her case prosecution. It truly was sloppy, the CSI's were sloppy, and have a racist detective impeached on the stand was another nail hammered home. But to allow a defendant to put on a leather glove that had been washed, and not fitted dry was the ultimate stupidity. All leather shrinks when wet and must be blocked or pulled onto a hand or block to fit it to size again. The SA lost that case and the OJ jury confirmed that fact.

In the prosecution of ICA, this SA has been tight, constantly on point, accurate and hard hitting. They stayed away from the soft he/she said points and stuck with the hard forensics. They have been brilliant and will not fail Caylee Marie Anthony. They will not fail.[/QUOTE]

BBM

If you watch the video I just posted, Jean C says it is the second time this happened except this time it was........more dramatic. (Dramatic is a TOS safe word, right? LOL)

What? :innocent:

Ack :banghead::banghead: - almost at verdict and NOW I understand how to muiti-quote??? Ai-yi-y-yi!!!! :loser: et moi!!!

T'es pas :loser:, et maintenant you have another tool to use in the next case that you help with here at WS. :hug:

If it weren't for the fact that Lindsay Lohan can't stay sober long enough to complete a role, I'd say that she would be a much more age-appropriate choice for the accused. She certainly has the personality for it!

Oh, to be a blowfly on the wall of that jury deliberation room!

I saw JB hug ICA yesterday after he finished his close.

Just walked back in from the bathroom and HLN has that "Breaking News" banner flashing and I almost had a heart attack...but of course it is just to say that the jury is deliberating, duh...I will be SO glad never to watch this station again (unless of course there is another trial :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77