Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, my "all too educated guess" is Prisoner bears the user and ambition of the Capricorn ASC all too smoothly. If she HAD Sagittarius rising, placement of Saturn moves to House 2.
Snipped respectfully ....
.? [/SIZE][/FONT]

Very early Capricorn rising could fit well as she would have transiting Pluto sitting on her ascendant throughout this ordeal . Pluto being LIFE/DEATH situations, sitting on her ascendant, would be an apt description. Her LIFE hanging in the balance, and in full view. Also she has very Saturnian facial structure but softened by Piscean planetary energy.

In my experience Cap rising natives sometimes feel wholly comfortable doing whatever it takes, by any means necessary, to meet their personal needs.
The world is my oyster, as the natural ruler of the midheaven meets the personal realm of the ascendant, things like 'theirs' and 'mine' become jumbled together. My older brother is a very proud public servant, but he does make sure he gets his due, so he can care for his family.

Didn't want the you guys to miss this..(I posted this in the main forum as well.) Cindy's pants stay on fire! I was in Target earlier tonight to pick up doggie treats and I nearly fell over in the floor when I came across these.......

http://www.nylabone.com/product-finder/by-product-type/healthy-livingtrade-coq10-chlorophyll.htm

2zsoadt.jpg

Um Cindy...even though we know now there's no way you could have been searching on that computer in March....turns out Chlorphyll must not be too bad for dogs afterall. As a matter of fact, I bought my pups some of these tonight.
In other news:

Daredevil California Squirrel Somehow Outfoxes Speeding Lamborghini
Saturday, July 2, 2011 8:58 pm

http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201107/daredevil-squirrel-performs-ultimate-lambo-leap

:rocker:

That was the most powerful closing argument by the prosecution we will ever hear again should they ever televise another case in my lifetime...IMO. WOW!!!

I can't wait for the Jury begins deliberation chart. Thank you to the dedicated talent who works so hard for our benefit in this forum.

Instructions ended @ 12:08 EDT. Jurors excused @ 12:09 EDT to begin deliberations.

12:09 p.m. Judge Perry tells jurors they may begin deliberations.

Guessing they will still be talked with by Judge Perry about alternates and explanations about evidence, questions, and so forth.

at exactly 12:09 pm, Judge Perry dismissed the Jury for deliberation.

I am saying a prayer for justice to be served for our Caylee.

Godspeed to Caylee's Jury.

Judge leaves with JB & LDB @ 12:12 EDT to give additional instructions to the 5 alternate jurors.

July 4, 2011, 12:09 pm EDT, Orlando, Fla.: Jury dismissed to begin deliberation. May the Power that created the firmament guide their hearts and minds.

GA & CA exit courtroom after close of Instructions @ 12:16 EDT

GA CA leave court.PNG

(the time difference between my time post and that on the picture itself is when I saved it to the file on my computer to be retrived for posting).

This is SO interesting to me!

The State began their Closing at exactly 9:17 am

The Defense just began their Closing at exactly 11:17 am

I wonder if the Jury's deliberations began at 12:17 EDT a few moments after they were excused at 12:09 EDT???????!!!

PS. I just read above Thanks to Taking a look that GA and CA left court today at 12:16. Wow.

No mistake on that time.

The 12:09 pm chart gives 23 degrees on both the ASCENDANT and MIDHEAVEN --- same degree as the NODES, foretelling catastrophe/tragedy/fatality. The malefic SOUTH NODE is partile conjunct the MIDHEAVEN (what comes before the Public Eye, as well as The Judgment/Verdict).

Moreover, the exact opposition of SUN & MOON (21 Libra/Aries) in the Grand Jury Indictment Chart partile conjuncts the 2nd & 8th House cusps of the Jury Deliberation Chart.

Notice also the 'murdering mother' CERES partile conjunct BLACK MOON LILITH at 29 degrees Pisces in the 7th House the Defendant, tight conjunct ICA's natal SUN 28 Pisces, with the configuration virtually square VENUS Lord 9 the Jury partile conjunct HADES --- both at the Aries Point 00 Cancer (what comes before the Public Eye) --- in the 10th House of Judgment.

JuryBeginsDeliberations.gif

GrandJuryIndictsCaseyAnthony.gif

Bi-WheelJuryDeliberations-GrandJuryIndicts.gif

Other astrological observations are welcome.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks so much Soulscape.

One question though, you said: "The 12:09 pm chart gives 23 degrees on both the

ASCENDANT and MIDHEAVEN --- same degree as the NODES, foretelling

catastrophe/tragedy/fatality.
The malefic SOUTH NODE is partile conjunct the

MIDHEAVEN (what comes before the Public Eye, as well as The Judgment/Verdict)."

Foretelling catastrophe for who? ICA or the State?

I did notice the POF 6 Scorpio is conjunct ICA's natal Pluto.

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered but, is there any way to tell from the charts how long they will deliberate?

I pulled out my computer program and ran the chart for 12:09pm for jury deliberations (I don't know how to attach the chart). I wanted to look at the Sabian symbols for the chart and my jaw dropped, as it has so many times in this case. I hope it's ok to share it here. I remember housemouse posted her program interps for some midpoints way back when so I figured it was ok. I'm always hesitant to speak out on my interps b/c I'm still learning and don't want to stick my foot in my mouth. I have gone back in forth in this case soooo many times. Guess it's my Libra sun & Gemini moon. I have always thought she was guilty but it pains me that her parents (esp CA) have been thru so much emotional rape that I hope she gets life w/o parole. At least CA wouln't have to loose another child cause she's already lost her beautiful grandchild to the monster she gave birth to.
THE MOON
25TH DEGREE OF LEO
A LARGE CAMEL CROSSING A VAST AND FORBIDDING DESERT
This Symbol implies the ability to be able to push ahead even in difficult times, going alone and coping even in the most difficult circumstances. It also shows someone who’s very self-sufficient, or someone with a big journey to complete. You may find that your situation has been like an arduous journey, but there could still be further to go. It’s important to be confident that you have the reserves to survive and the endurance to succeed. Although you obviously would like the company and assistance of others, in the end you can really rely only on yourself. Self-sufficiency and mental self-control are necessary as is a commitment to get to the other side of your issue.
Completing the journey while protecting oneself from spiritual 'sunstroke'. Facing the tests of karma. Having to carry the load, often for others, over long distances. Stamina.
The Caution: Not preparing properly. Running out of reserves. Feeling weighed down and in danger of not finishing the objective. Big plans with no backup. Mirages.
THE EARTH
13TH DEGREE OF CAPRICORN
A FIRE WORSHIPPER MEDITATES ON THE ULTIMATE REALITIES OF EXISTENCE
This degree shows the ability, or the need, to be able to focus thoughts, to meditate, or to find their center. The “Fire Worshipper” can be very intensely interested or passionate about something throwing themselves into the middle of something, getting as much out of the experience, event or study as they can. At times in your life, you are likely to find yourself very focused, with a great passion for something that really ignites your interest. There could be a sense of danger in some respects, but also a sense of new beginnings. Harnessing your personal resources, particularly your rich inner life, can create magic. Look through appearances to get to the heart of matters.
Self-conquest. Kundalini. Reach for a higher state of being. Incense. Obsession even to the point of self-obliteration. The hypnotic spell fire can cast. Questions of existence.
Meditation. Fire. The meaning of life. Zoroastrianism. Hypnotic spells. Philosophy.
The Caution: Overestimating personal power. Going too deeply. Playing with danger.
THE SUN
13TH DEGREE OF CANCER
A HAND, WHICH IS HELD OUT RECEPTIVELY, IS REMARKABLE FOR THE SUGGESTION OF CHARACTER IN ITS PROMINENT THUMB
This Symbol implies the rewards and the necessity of having a firm will and being willing and able to meet others with a strong handshake and a friendly attitude. Reaching out to others is shown here along with the need for being approachable and open to introductions to friends both old and new. Extending yourself to others can have many rewards, such as new friends, new opportunities, etc. Although a degree of flexibility exists it will inevitably be strength of character that succeeds.
Being in control of one self and one's environment. Openness and extending one’s hand to others. Palmistry. Handshakes. Being approachable and friendly. Networking.
The Caution: Aggressiveness and an overbearing nature. Feeling that one is better, or stronger, than others. Taking over situations regardless of what others want. Defensive.
MERCURY
4TH DEGREE OF LEO
SOMEONE FORMALLY DRESSED STANDS NEAR TROPHIES BROUGHT BACK FROM A HUNTING EXPEDITION
This Symbol speaks of awards and trophies and displaying what one is capable of or what’s been achieved or won. Putting on your best and showing people what you’re made of is great, but it is one thing to achieve something and yet another to display one's achievements for all to see. There may be an urge to impress others, but some people will not be pleased with the display, some can be very impressed whilst others may be distinctly unimpressed. Think carefully of the effects before you proclaim your winnings or awards or show what you’ve conquered. Remember; trophies come in all shapes and sizes.
Trophies of conquest. The will to prove oneself. Showing one's animal instincts for the benefit of society. Daring and courage. Notches on the belt. Diplomas. Guns and bullets.
The Caution: Trying to dominate the elements of nature with power. Warfare and its ravages. Seeing things as objects to conquer. Braggers and boasters. Arrogance.
VENUS
1ST DEGREE OF CANCER
ON A SHIP THE SAILORS LOWER AN OLD FLAG AND RAISE A NEW ONE
This Symbol implies a time of dropping the old whilst adopting the new. To 'Lower an Old Flag and Raise a New One' marks real turning points in one’s life. Something is changing, possibly dramatically, and the transformation should be taken seriously. Something that once was useful or valuable in your life has ended and something brand new is beginning. There needs to be a symbolic gesture or expression of the change of allegiance. It may be a good idea to run any new ideas or plans up the "flagpole" to see if anybody salutes them. You’re likely to change countries, professions, relationships or other significant parts of your life in very significant moments.
Changing loyalties. Turning points in obligations or duties. Announcing new standards. Letting go of old allegiances and taking up new ones. Divorces, marriages, shifts.
The Caution: Quickly rejecting the old just for the sake of change. Fickleness. Not sticking with things long enough to win the rewards of longevity or loyalty. Mutiny.
MARS
10TH DEGREE OF GEMINI
AN AIRPLANE DIVES TOWARD THE EARTH AS THOUGH FALLING
This situation implies an ability to be able to play with and defy gravity while maintaining a sense of being in control and able to pull out of difficult situations. Your situation may seem to be heading for disaster, but perhaps you can still be in control, and, at the right moment, you'll be able to pull out of the nose dive and save the day. The question is: do you really always have an adequate grip on the controls? Are you, or is someone else, actively working against people’s best interests? Imagine yourself regaining control, physical, mentally, emotional or spiritually and pull yourself out of the nose dive and you’ll become stronger and will enjoy the experience at the same time.
Plunging into experiences without thought of ramifications. If you become conscious you may be protected (and saved) at the last moment. Daredevil stunts. Depression.
The Caution: Refusing help even though disaster is imminent. Free falls, defying gravity and the consequences. Shakeups. Neglect of physical realities. Crashing and burning.
JUPITER
6TH DEGREE OF TAURUS
A BRIDGE BEING BUILT ACROSS A HIGH NARROW GORGE
This Symbol speaks of the ability, or the necessity, of being a bridge for yourself or others in order to link people, things, places or understanding. People who act like bridges provide a great service for others as they make it possible to overcome limitations and to move forward. To build a bridge takes time, tools, energy, help and perseverance. Once it is completed, the dangers that it spans are no longer of any real concern, or, at least, the people can rely on getting across to the other side as there’s a space that’s been made for crossing over. One of your jobs is to break down barriers between people.
Overcoming distance and separation. Endeavoring to build continuity. Solving problems. Bridging emotional chasms. Spanning gaps. Going straight ahead and not looking down.
The Caution: Taking the long way round to avoid asking for help. Using shortcuts to cut across the real issue, thereby avoiding facing up to facts. Only seeing risks, not solutions.
SATURN
11TH DEGREE OF LIBRA
A PROFESSOR PEERING OVER HIS GLASSES AT HIS STUDENTS
This Symbol speaks of the ability, or the necessity, of looking at people as humans and not through the lens of something one learned from books. It’s as though the aspects of the rational mind and the intuition require a different kind of focus. Seeing people for who they really are leads to better and kinder relationships, as does dropping judgmental opinions or relying on science or complicated codes of thought for answers. You may find the need to interrupt your rational concentration to realize your intuitive ideas. At times you may feel like the “Professor” and at other times “The Student”. Regardless, having the eyes to see each other in the true light of day is the goal.
Different perceptions for different situations. Seeing that others get the message. Glasses and lenses. Observing others. Giving advice. Teachers. The ability to ‘read others’.
The Caution: Egoistic or superior positions that others have a lesser position or intelligence. Distortions of perception or observation. Condescending behavior. Bossy.
URANUS
5TH DEGREE OF ARIES
A WHITE TRIANGLE IS SEEN; IT HAS GOLDEN WINGS
This Symbol shows the ability to be able to lift yourself above the ordinary, using your natural gifts to find a new perspective, an uplifted view; to expand your awareness. This can picture an eagerness for spiritual integration or a capacity to escape from reality. Try to ground the vision, but allow yourself the free flight of vision. There is often a strong spiritual nature that expresses itself through purity of thought and insight.
Inspiration and zeal. Feeling elevated and inspired through spiritual or creative efforts. Flying to a greater perspective. Self-transcendence. Angels and their messages.
The Caution: Not noticing your down-to-earth needs or those around you. Escapism. Forgetting about the needs and desires of the body. Losing the plot.
NEPTUNE
1ST DEGREE OF PISCES
A CROWDED PUBLIC MARKET PLACE
This Symbol shows the ability, or the need, to be able to advertise, market, and sell things, barter and complete the deal. People come together, bringing their talents, skills and wares to the marketplace. Being involved in the marketplace is the thing, and how much you are involved will show the things you need to do and the tempo of the buying and selling. It can indicate the issue of having one’s self or goods on display and ready for sale. The “Market Place” is said to be “Crowded” and “Public”. Many aspects of the community are on display and available for the benefit of others. You may find that you are able to contribute, benefit and gain. Getting yourself or your products 'out there', where they can be appreciated can bring rewards on many levels.
Human interchange. Bartering. Products. Commerce. Business. Crowded places. Signs. Competition. The Internet. Websites. Classifieds. Consumables. Money. Publishing.
The Caution: Too greedy to share. Airing one's 'laundry', emotions or possessions in public. Not having a “shopping list”. Playing off against each other. Cheap displays.
PLUTO
7TH DEGREE OF CAPRICORN
A VEILED PROPHET SPEAKS, SEIZED BY THE POWER OF A GOD
This degree implies the ability, or the need, to disseminate information or knowledge. It is coming through the “Veiled Prophet”; there are messages and it seems they are coming from a deep source, or, from a place of authority. Still, it can be difficult to know whether it’s always the truth that is being spoken or that’s coming through you. Look carefully for the signs - is it truth that you are being fed? With such power in one's words, we have to be careful about what we say as well as what we hear. This energy can be used for the good of all involved, or it can just lead people astray. Something to watch out for is blind acceptance of things you see or hear. This is a very powerful degree.
Hypnotherapy or hypnotic suggestion. Channeling and medium ship. Having insights that transport to a higher level. Empowerment. Translations. Prophets. Messages. Veils.
The Caution: Conscious manipulation. Propaganda. Mind control. Not owning up to all the elements of one's personality. Barging into other people's space or conversations.
THE NORTH NODE
24TH DEGREE OF SAGITTARIUS
A BLUEBIRD, A SIGN OF GOOD LUCK AND HAPPINESS, IS STANDING AT THE DOOR OF THE HOUSE
This Symbol shows the promise of domestic bliss or the ability to make a house into a home. The “Bluebird” brings a sense of “Good Luck and Happiness” and is a sign of good fortune, a comfortable home, and a sense that one belongs, is safe and cared for. This Symbol is the archetypal cottage with the picket fence; the vision that many have of owning their own home. It also speaks of natural, positive, good will towards the inhabitants and, probably, towards the neighbors. There is a clear omen of good fortune at your door. Invite love and happiness in by being warm and inviting. Respond to your higher moral hopes, spread love to all who enter your house or live nearby.
Promise of happiness. Cottages and picket fences. Real estate – owning or renting. House maintenance. Messages of hope and happiness. Thresholds. Welcome mats. Songs of birds.
The Caution: Denying happiness or good news from entering. Feeling that the grass is always greener somewhere else. Thinking that buying things will make one's life happier.
THE SOUTH NODE
24TH DEGREE OF GEMINI
CAREFREE CHILDREN SKATING ON ICE
This Symbol speaks of children having to tread carefully and watchfully. Situations are likely to come up where you may not know exactly what to do and you probably have to make the most of challenging situations. If you feel like you're on "thin ice" you may have to tread carefully, planning each step as you go and listening for cracks the entire time. If you don't acknowledge changes and adjust yourself accordingly you may be at a disadvantage. Be wary of blindly rushing into anything - you may get to the point where you can't safely return to where you began. If, however, you set out to have fun while being mindful of your environment, this could be a fun filled time with lots of shared experiences with good friends.
Skating over difficulties. Finding creative and childlike solutions to problems. Treading on eggshells. Children facing physical or emotional hardship. Parents that crack up.
The Caution: Rushing out before checking that it is safe. Living for momentary pleasures. Getting away with things through naivety and childishness. Falling through the cracks.
THE ASCENDANT
24TH DEGREE OF VIRGO
MARY AND HER WHITE LAMB
Relationships may need to be assessed. This Symbol can point to dependence or codependence where people can't stand to be separate from each other. The need for constant reassurance that everything is OK can be wearing and can put a strain on those involved. Keeping one's sense of innocence and purity in the situation will lift you up and out of any problems. Be loving and be there for the other, but don't let things get out of hand.
Simple childlike innocence or pure escapism. Feeling stuck in a relationship with no room to move. Kindness. Friendship. Bonds between people or pets.
The Caution: Avoidance of the real picture, through naiveté and a desire to avoid the plain truth. Doubting motives of others. Paranoia. Stalking. Doe-eyed attraction that hasn't got substance.
THE MIDHEAVEN
24TH DEGREE OF GEMINI
CAREFREE CHILDREN SKATING ON ICE
This Symbol speaks of children having to tread carefully and watchfully. Situations are likely to come up where you may not know exactly what to do and you probably have to make the most of challenging situations. If you feel like you're on "thin ice" you may have to tread carefully, planning each step as you go and listening for cracks the entire time. If you don't acknowledge changes and adjust yourself accordingly you may be at a disadvantage. Be wary of blindly rushing into anything - you may get to the point where you can't safely return to where you began. If, however, you set out to have fun while being mindful of your environment, this could be a fun filled time with lots of shared experiences with good friends.
Skating over difficulties. Finding creative and childlike solutions to problems. Treading on eggshells. Children facing physical or emotional hardship. Parents that crack up.
The Caution: Rushing out before checking that it is safe. Living for momentary pleasures. Getting away with things through naivety and childishness. Falling through the cracks.
CHIRON
6TH DEGREE OF PISCES
A PARADE OF ARMY OFFICERS IN FULL DRESS
This Symbol shows the ability, or the need, to spring to attention and rally to show others their duty, honor and their protection of the community and the higher ideals. You may find that recognition needs to be given for service and dedication to the community. Dedication, discipline and duty bring their own rewards and it is often people with this Symbol that turn up first with whatever is needed in order to make people feel better, protected or recognized. Putting on your best face, and your uniform – and there are many ‘uniforms’ that can be worn - and joining with others will ensure success. There may be issues of showing one’s ‘authority’ in public, staking one’s claim as part of the broader community that works to protect and bring everyone together.
National pride displayed. Patriotism. Memories of war. Being committed to service. Being dressed up. Putting on a uniform. Medals. Stripes. Drills. Routines. Parades.
The Caution: ‘Stiff' and unfeeling. Having special privileges that others don't. Having to do what one must do. Drills and boring routines. ‘Drill sergeants’. Sloppy dressing.
VULCAN
1ST DEGREE OF LEO
UNDER EMOTIONAL STRESS, BLOOD RUSHES TO A PERSON’S HEAD
This Symbol implies that emotions in the form of anger or passion can get in the way of rational responses and being able to move ahead purposefully. Sometimes it feels like almost nothing can be done; being immobilized with neither mental nor physical control. It won't last forever; it will pass and resistance can just make some situations worse. The trick is to wait until all the available data comes through before making decisions or moves as premature reactions can lead to embarrassing back downs. Thinking things through when calm descends again will help sort things out.
Difficulty containing emotional reactions. Becoming fired-up about something. Charging off in all directions at once. Thinking with the head and not the heart. Blood pressure.
The Caution: Emotional suppression. Taking things too seriously. Unable to make accurate decisions due to irrational thoughts. Headaches. Burst blood vessels.
VESTA
19TH DEGREE OF AQUARIUS
A FOREST FIRE FINALLY QUENCHED
This Symbol shows the ability, or the need, to be able to rise to the occasion and quench the flames of “Fires” that can leap out of their boundaries and take control of your life. Enthusiastic drive and zeal can sometimes set off an almost uncontrollable and destructive chain of events. You may find that you sometimes get caught up in such situations, emotional or physical. There is likely to be no choice but to fight for control and minimize the destruction. Any efforts will be, at last, successful. You are likely to come out of some life-threatening experiences with a new sense of commitment or a better understanding of the consequences of your actions.
Exuberant feelings after struggles. Running out of fuel. Calming down. The drive to control situations. Relief after long battles with unruly emotions or thought. Fire hoses.
The Caution: Giving up and losing. Self-defeating delight in drama. Situations that produce rubble. Destructive passions or emotions. Smoke. One-eyed focus. Mania.
PALLAS
13TH DEGREE OF AQUARIUS
A BAROMETER
This Symbol shows the ability, or the need, to be able to measure what’s going on in the atmosphere around you, whether it be physical, emotional, spiritual or on an etheric level. You could feel rather sensitive to changes or shifts going on around you and you can pick them up far more than most people. Not only shifts in “Barometric” pressure, but shifts in temperature and mood can be picked up, almost like you have antennae. You may need to plan for future action, and you need to know what to expect or at least anticipate. You will find in your own sensitivity the instrument that perceives the possibilities of upcoming events. You may be a "translator" for others, bearing useful messages and being able to read the environment.
Measured responses. Perceiving subtle changes. Insight. Knowing when rain or storms are coming. Anticipating shifts. Opinion polls. Indicators. Reading the atmosphere.
The Caution: Fear of change. Constantly looking to fashions or fads. Watching, waiting to see how other people react, seemingly with no will of one's own. Having no anchor.
JUNO
24TH DEGREE OF VIRGO
MARY AND HER WHITE LAMB
Relationships may need to be assessed. This Symbol can point to dependence or codependence where people can't stand to be separate from each other. The need for constant reassurance that everything is OK can be wearing and can put a strain on those involved. Keeping one's sense of innocence and purity in the situation will lift you up and out of any problems. Be loving and be there for the other, but don't let things get out of hand.
Simple childlike innocence or pure escapism. Feeling stuck in a relationship with no room to move. Kindness. Friendship. Bonds between people or pets.
The Caution: Avoidance of the real picture, through naiveté and a desire to avoid the plain truth. Doubting motives of others. Paranoia. Stalking. Doe-eyed attraction that hasn't got substance.
CERES
30TH DEGREE OF PISCES
A MAJESTIC ROCK FORMATION RESEMBLING A FACE IS IDEALIZED BY A BOY WHO TAKES IT AS HIS IDEAL OF GREATNESS, AND AS HE GROWS UP, BEGINS TO LOOK LIKE IT
This Symbol shows the ability, or the need, to be able to envision or decide what you want to be and as you grow and develop, becoming that vision. The “Boy” of this Symbol lived in childhood under a hill figure of a president and when he grew up he became a president himself. At times in your life, you may find that you are growing into the image that you have imagined and it gives you a sense of pride - assuming you have chosen a positive image. What or who do you “Idealize”? What is it that you'd like to become? What image would you like to project? Meditating on a goal or the projection of an ideal can lead to actuality. Just be clear about what you really desire in the situation - you just might get it.
Manifestation of ideals. Enduring truths. Culmination of efforts. Image consultants. Projections. Desiring a sense of immortality. Defining one's fate. Conscious manifestation.
The Caution: Not being at all clear about who one is or can be. Becoming a screen for the projection of others ideals. Falling short of the mark. Shooting too far and achieving nothing.

ETA: I just want to add my program always rounds to the next degree :)

Just for the learning experience, I will take an educated guess here. I will give my astrological reasoning so hopefully others will chime in and agree/disagree and we can see how it turns out.

Mercury, the ruler of the Virgo asc, is @ 4 Leo in the 11th house. The task at hand is going to be how to tame the individual egos to come to a group decision. Mercury in Leo resists that impulse, and likes to hold on to it's individuality and personal beliefs. This pattern would be reenforced by the Mercury being squared by Jupiter in Taurus from the 8th, [The Judiciary makes it's own demands upon the individual and forces some to conform but not withpit some tension and willful acting out.] So I am going to guess that at least 3 or 4 individuals will be on a different page to begin with. For whatever reason they may want to do their own thing, and may be in tune with the defense theory that the state did not prove their burden. [Mercury exactly trine Uranus in the 7th in Aries.]
But the 4th house, which describes the end of the matter, holds the Fateful Decision, the Dictator, Destiny. And we see Pluto, burrowed deep, @ 6 Capricorn, quincunx the rebellious few. So I believe that in the end,in two full days, the depths of the evil nature of the crime, will grow to outweigh the individual reticence to commit to a verdict. And the group will come to an agreement, that is less than some wanted, but still quite serious. IMOO

I do not think the jury will hang, but I do think there is some resistance and discord that needs to be overcome initially. Thankfully the Virgo asc. works to keep each individual on track by agreeing to look at the evidence, strand by strand, bit by bit, and that helps them reach an accord in the end by assimilating the details for themselves, and reaching a tragic conclusion.

I just want to add my program always rounds to the next degree :)

Not only that. DC conj her Sun (mercury) and Sun conj her Moon. Her Moon is very strong with Sirius, not only she got bailed out by friends (Ruler 12 in 11!), but her mother is now obviously supportive (I read today, that she wanted to give her daughter away, but her mother Cindy did not want it) and the public obviously feels sympathies, because of her support. The sun here is Ruler 12 in 10, Also Sun Ruler from Moon, in nearly the 12th house. I can image the secret which will be revealed will "burn" (be a burner). Do not know how much can be said with this chart, is it possible to say the outcome? ..DC is on the Venusexaltation, VEnus is ruler 9 and 2, in cancer in a critical (good) degree.

*SMN on MC, what is there to say, Also Mercury AC Ruler posited in 11th House ruled by MOON (the people). It seems that they are not really confident, I would say also influenced by mother figure, there is a huge pressure (Mercury inconjunct Pluto).

That is such a good question. I remember that in the chart for the DT's OS they had the POF exactly conjunct the MC. So I wondered if that meant the judge/court was going to be beneficial for them. So in hindsight I think it indicated that the judge bent over backwards in some situations for the DT so it would not come back on appeals.

The South Node conjunct the MC MIGHT be Karma coming to the public's eye.
A debt from the past coming due and being paid to the public at large.

I wonder if that 23 degrees on both angles means that there will be 23 hours of deliberations. [ which would be about 3 days total.] ???

The POF conjunct her natal Pluto might also be speaking of accrued Karma. Pluto is sometimes seens as karma associated with many past lives, one's soul memories, the collective unconscious. Maybe she is paying off a huge karmic debt this time around?

ETA: going out on a limb to say this. I think the jury will come to a final decision during Exact Mars Trine Saturn, on Wednesday, but will make the formal announcement On Thursday morning after the Moon enters Libra.

posted by Soulscape
No mistake on that time.

The 12:09 pm chart gives 23 degrees on both the ASCENDANT and MIDHEAVEN --- same degree as the NODES, foretelling catastrophe/tragedy/fatality. The malefic SOUTH NODE is partile conjunct the MIDHEAVEN (what comes before the Public Eye, as well as The Judgment/Verdict).

Moreover, the exact opposition of SUN & MOON (21 Libra/Aries) in the Grand Jury Indictment Chart partile conjuncts the 2nd & 8th House cusps of the Jury Deliberation Chart.

Notice also the 'murdering mother' CERES partile conjunct BLACK MOON LILITH at 29 degrees Pisces in the 7th House the Defendant, tight conjunct ICA's natal SUN 28 Pisces, with the configuration virtually square VENUS Lord 9 the Jury partile conjunct HADES --- both at the Aries Point 00 Cancer (what comes before the Public Eye) --- in the 10th House of Judgment.

OMG. Those Angles @ 23 Degrees Mutable just skewer her Mercury retro@23 Pisces. She is drawn and quartered by her OWN WORDS.

AND CERES/LILITH CONJUNCT CASEY"S NATAL SUN? wow. just wow.
She is revealed and I do not think she can hide her dark side from the jury.

This is a very powerful statement made in this chart to begin jury deliberations. They will easily see the dark ugly parts, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member