What did we learn today 7-05-2011

What did we learn today 7-05-2011? - MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
I swear to God I seriously feel like vomiting right now. I guess Orlando is the LA of the east coast. How can anyone look at the evidence and not find her guilty of at least the smallest charge related to Caylee's death.

The most disgusting thing I've heard in a long time is JB saying this day was justice for KC AND CAYLEE!!

There are no emus in this poll because they are used for humorous levity and I don't feel that at all about this trial in any way shape or form anymore.

I'm astounded and it's gonna be a long, long, long time before I'm over this!!!!

We learned that there are 12 people DUMBER than OJ's jury.

I learned that there will be no justice for Caylee. I haven't been this shocked or disgusted with a verdict since the oj simpson trial. How did the jury mess this one up? Absolutely, the most disappointing verdict in my lifetime. And casey got away with murder...... Time to start looking at other cases and move on.....Casey, your true judgement well be when you face God, and you won't be able to fool him! Rest in peace Caylee.....

Today I learned that you can get away with murder (literally) as long as you can lie and convolute the facts in such a fashion to confuse EVERYONE involved. As my daddy once told me, if you can't impress them with your knowledge, dazzle them with bull chit. This is simply unbelievable. I'm also 100% convinced that "reasonable doubt" is too loose a term.

The only thing decided today is that there will be another victim. (read this on another board)

No doubt the DT, KC and the A's will have a big victory celebration.

I learned that Caylee Marie Anthony's death doesn't matter.
Duct tape across the mouth and nose of a skull doesn't matter.
Decomp in your trunk doesn't matter.
Googling how to make chloroform when you are the only adult in the home doesn't matter.
Partying while your daughter is dead, doesn't matter.

Getting the freedom as a single lady with no kid that you desired all along- priceless.

There is no justice.

I learned that there will be no justice for Caylee. I haven't been this shocked or disgusted with a verdict since three oj simpson trial. How did the jury mess this one up? Absolutely, ths most disappointing verdict in my lifetime. And casey got away with murder...... Time to start looking at other cases and move on.....Casey, your true judgement well be when you face God, and you won't be able to fool him! Rest in peace Caylee.....

In the OJ trial you could point to stupid things the prosecution did like the glove thing and not introducing his police interview, but here the prosecution did a great job. I hope I get to witness KC's judgment in the afterlife.

I'm wondering if sequestering juries for so long doesn't lead to them making quick decisions just so they can get out of there.

I would really like to hear how these people reached their conclusions. One criticism the talking heads are leveling is that the state overreached by not offering lesser charges of murder and that may be true but I still would have found her guilty of murder.

I'm sick, just sick. I haven't been this angry in a long, long, long, long, time. This upsets me more than the OJ verdict.

I don't think this is the last time we'll be hearing about KC in court. I think something will eventually land her in jail for a long time.

What else did they need? I mean, there was DUCT TAPE on the baby's face. Aside from KC's fingerprints or DNA on the duct tape or an eyewitness to the murder what else could they have had?? The 31 days took care of DNA. I feel like KC has been rewarded for her actions.

I'm not sure I like this system anymore...I get that it's the way it is but is it the right way? Seems like innocent people are getting convicted left and right (speaking of other cases) and the guilty are walking free...I don't get it. If you cover up your crime well enough or appear meek and innocent in front of the jury TWELVE people can acquit you. Wow. Acquittal of all charges except the lying was not what I expected at all. Once they said NG for 1st degree I thought for sure it was going to be guilty on the abuse (hello? Duct tape?) or manslaughter.

I hope karma comes and does its job. Poor Caylee.

Casey was right about Bella Vita starting when Caylee was dead... The commentators on WFTV say her financial future could be set now when she sells her story (whichever version) for big bucks.

I learned that there will be no justice for Caylee. I haven't been this shocked or disgusted with a verdict since the oj simpson trial. How did the jury mess this one up? Absolutely, the most disappointing verdict in my lifetime. And casey got away with murder...... Time to start looking at other cases and move on.....Casey, your true judgement well be when you face God, and you won't be able to fool him! Rest in peace Caylee.....

Karma will get all of the them. OJ in jail. Almost all of OJ attorneys are dead very young due to disease. God works in mysterious ways.

I learned that people can get away with murder in this country. And I learned that perjury seems to be something a person can do with no repercussions. We'll see. I don't think I will ever be able to watch another trial. It is too upsetting.

I learned that children TRULY have no voice. And I learned to watch my own two treasures like a freaking HAWK from now on, as this seems a country where justice blows with the wind's direction.

:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

I AM STILL IN SHOCK ... I MEAN SERIOUS SHOCK !!!

POOR CAYLEE ! WHEN WHEN WHEN WILL THERE EVER BE JUSTICE FOR THIS ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL ? ? ?

MY HEART GOES OUT TO MR. ASHTON, MRS. DRANE-BURDICK, MR. GEORGE, CPL. MELICH, THE PEOPLE HERE AT WEBSLEUTHS WHO WANTED JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, AND THE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD WHO WANTED JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE !

I HAVE LOST TOTAL FAITH IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !!!

:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

Casey was right about Bella Vita starting when Caylee was dead... The commentators on WFTV say her financial future could be set now when she sells her story (whichever version) for big bucks.

I will not buy a single book, ever again, from the publishing company that publishes her book.

I learned that it speaks volumes that many mothers around the world are mourning Caylee's death while her own mother gloats in her freedom. And that life really isn't fair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back