"We will never know what happened to Caylee"

SillyJilly

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been discussed, but I was seething at this comment. Did I hear you correctly,Baez? We will never know what happened to Caylee? Funny, because according to him Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool. What is the story now that she was cleared of the charges?

I'm so disgusted. There are just NO words.

I'm bumping this thread. I found it searching before I started one of my own.
WILL we ever know?!

So much for the accidental drowning. I think even JB knows it was a crock of crap. He prob can't believe the jury is this dumb.

Actually, I think he knows exactly what happened to Caylee. jmo

I wonder if Jose is going to allow Casey to hang around his little daughter?

Yeah, yeah.
Well if Jose ever wants to know what happened, he can call me.

&*^(*&%^^%$^&%$&%#%^@#^#@#$@#%%$!#%@!#@%

The prosecution told us what happened to Caylee, of course all you had to do was listen!

The prosecution told us what happened to Caylee, of course all you had to do was listen!

I guess my *real* question is if we will have to endure ICA's jaw flapping away with lies, or will she just disappear? Not that I EVER believe she will tell the truth. Never in a million years...

I don't know if this has been discussed, but I was seething at this comment. Did I hear you correctly,Baez? We will never know what happened to Caylee? Funny, because according to him Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool. What is the story now that she was cleared of the charges?

I'm so disgusted. There are just NO words.

Just one lie after the other...poor Caylee:(

We know what happened to Caylee. Casey murdered her and dumped her body in the woods so she could party. Even though no one is in jail for Caylee's murder, I don't consider this an unsolved case. At least with real unsolved cases, there's that hope that there will be justice, but in this case, we know who is guilty, and there will never be justice.

I guess my *real* question is if we will have to endure ICA's jaw flapping away with lies, or will she just disappear? Not that I EVER believe she will tell the truth. Never in a million years...

She is not going anywhere to hide. She is going to be the STAR she always imagined herself to be. Her narcissism is raging now more than ever. Her LIES worked in the biggest test ever.

She is going to publicly call her father out, imo. She is going to make their lives He!!, as if she hasn't already. I will be curious to see if her defense team keeps her on as one of the family however. They all have kids---is she going to become Aunt Casey ?

She is going to be a celebrity now and she is going to be RICH too.

ETA: I HATE how Baez said " Caylee has passed on..."
NO, MY grandmother passed on, because she died in the natural cycle of life and death. Caylee was not even three years old.

Here's a thought. I worried about this from the beginning. I wonder if they arrested KC too soon. At the time I thought it was to scare her into admitting to an accident. Then I thought when they held her in prison for so long before Caylee was found, and even had the death penalty on the table (but had taken it off) they were still trying to scare her into talking. I wonder if that was a mistake. If she had been allowed freedom, and they did survailance on her, she may have eventually made a mistake that would have allowed the SA to have more evidence. For example, if she had returned to the dump site.

From what I know about KC now, I do not think she would have either run or killed herself, which was a concern in the beginning. She is too narcisistic for that.

CA was all ready to arrest KC for stealing the car and possibly the checks. She had been in therapy to deal with KC's antics. I think the As all knew KC killed her. If CA had been able to continue in therapy, maybe her therapist would have convinced her to come clean about what she knew...or at least suspected. The therapist would have been required to report any knowledge CA might have leaked. Maybe KC would have either inadvertantly, or on purpose, given CA, LA or GA more into to go on. Maybe they would have been heartbroken enough to eventually turn KC in with what they knew.

I wonder if this was rushed in the beginning. Is Teri Horman arrested yet? How long had Trenton been missing before Melinda killed herself. I don't remember. The Cummings' are in prison for other things, but not for Hayleigh's disappearance. What about Zahra's parents. Are they in jail yet? (I admit I haven't checked on these other cases because I've been preoccupied with this one.)

I wonder if Jose is going to allow Casey to hang around his little daughter?

I was going to suggest that since it may be hard for Casey to find a job when she gets out maybe Jose can hire her as their nanny...

She is not going anywhere to hide. She is going to be the STAR she always imagined herself to be. Her narcissism is raging now more than ever. Her LIES worked in the biggest test ever.

She is going to publicly call her father out, imo. She is going to make their lives He!!, as if she hasn't already. I will be curious to see if her defense team keeps her on as one of the family however. They all have kids---is she going to become Aunt Casey ?

She is going to be a celebrity now and she is going to be RICH too.

ETA: I HATE how Baez said " Caylee has passed on..."
NO, MY grandmother passed on, because she died in the natural cycle of life and death. Caylee was not even three years old.

Caylee didn't pass on...Caylee was RIPPED From this earth at the hands of a very sick and despicable individual. Oh, sorry. It was in the pool, No, it was the boogeyman,no aliens...Oh, that's right, now that she is free JB told us the "truth" We will never know what happened. Sure,Jose. Keep telling yourself that. I'll go with JA and LDB on this one:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back