Anthony's in hiding due to death threats per WFTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that people are disappointed by the verdict, but does anyone really think CAYLEE would want her family persecuted in this way? Anyone remember CAYLEE?

We ALL remember Caylee. That's why we're here. We've been punched in the gut today. And I'm sure Caylee didn't want to be murdered and thrown in the swamp by her mother either.

I don't condone the death threats against the Anthony's, but I don't feel sorry for them at the moment either. I am revolted by them and all of their attorneys.

My question is , WHEN WILL THE STATE of FLORIDA be able to STOP spending $$$$$$$$$s on this family???!!!

I have to say the threats have a lot to do with Cindy getting on the stand and lying for Casey so Cindy gets to break the law and the state of FL gives her security.....WOW!

Sorry, can't muster any sympathy for Anthony family member right now.

I really don't care about the Anthonys and what happens to them now. I know that sounds cold but the fact is they have made their bed and now they can sleep in it. I have no respect for any of them. None.

What I find really sad is there is no one who will file a wrongful death civil charge against Casey like the Browns did to OJ - no one.

Because it IS, it WAS and it ALWAYS WILL BE about Casey, not Caylee.....so sad

What I find really sad is there is no one who will file a wrongful death civil charge against Casey like the Browns did to OJ - no one.

Maybe Uncle Rick. He wasn't too involved but he could cause them some grief. Anyone know him. Get on the horn, put a "maggot" in his ear.

Ok...so how can this alt juror speak on behalf of what the "jury" thought if they were NOT included in deliberations?????

Tells me there was some improper discussion going on......

Someone wasn't "heeding admonitions" if you ask me...

You know what? If by some tragic event, someone murders any of the Anthonys, Casey included...I hope they get these jurors on the murderer's trial. That would only be fair...IMO.

I hope People, Wherever Casey goes make her life a living Hell to the tenth degree.

I bet you she will be on the news again, for another murder...... She WILL screw up again.....

I hope people make Casey's "Bella Vita" not so beautiful.

So they are being protect by the same people that CA despised. They been there before knew it would come if they lied. Sorry I ran out of sympathy for the A's already.

Good. That's what happens when you defend a murderer and commit perjury on the stand. Hope they enjoy Casey's arrival home, and watch their backs... if I were them I would be more worried about Casey's vengeance against them.

I bet the neighbors are SO dreading the circus. Casey is nothing but trouble for them.

You're right. We the public have a voice. How many interviews did OJ give, BTW (I really don't know)? If there isn't an interest...then there isn't any money to be made.

PS- and let's not forget, by Casey's own words...she hopes to go out and help other families of missing children. G-d help us all.

No missing child family will ever have anything to do with the likes of Casey Anthony.....

The A's aren't hiding they are going to media for $$$. Fooled you again. Guess they will want people charged soon, hope they get the same justice.

I am shocked by some of the hatred displayed toward anyone in this case. Both here and elsewhere, along with threats being reported. It may be cliché, but I still believe two wrongs do not make a right.

I understand anger and confusion regarding the verdicts as well as the actions of the entire family. I don't understand the venom. What sets the rest of the world apart from them if this type of behavior is accepted, even silently?

With all due respect for every individual's opinion, whether I agree or disagree, my feelings are that desiring justice (however venomously that desire is expressed) isn't really a case of 'two wrongs'.

I can only speak for myself (although I suspect others may see it this way as well) when I say that my feelings are set apart because:

The people I'm angry at earn their dose of venom.

Innocent children do not.

JMO FWIW ETC.

I understand that people are disappointed by the verdict, but does anyone really think CAYLEE would want her family persecuted in this way? Anyone remember CAYLEE?

Well, I remember my son at Caylees age and he had no idea what the word persecution meant.....

If someone killed me and threw me in a swamp....I'd want justice....just sayin'!

I do think Caylee would want justice, and not just for herself but all the Ambers, and Haleighs and the many more.For those who think they can do this and go on about life, there will always be public opinion to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288