Tim Miller on JVM 7/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

olive

Reaction score
Did anyone catch Tim Miller on HLN? He was a guest, and I about fell over. Tim Miller is so credible, such a wonderful man and he explained why he bowed out of the Caylee search after 4 days. He said Baez told him Casey wouldn't talk, he said Cindy wouldn't talk to him, and George tried to get Casey to say where to search but she wouldn't. He didn't get cooperation so he left. He was very frustrated with the Anthonys. But the "bombshell" was that Tim said he believed the Anthonys knew Caylee was dead the whole time, from the beginning. Has he ever said this before? Or explained this in further detail? What do you all think of this?

bumping b/c I'm interested in responses

apparently no one finds this as jaw dropping as I do? I will be bumping for responses...

Tim miller is truthful an sincere. He was there to see the family dynamics up and close. I would be most interested if he came out and told us everything that he saw and heard. I think he told most. Who I would really like to here tell every thing is Mark Nejame. I bet he knows plenty especially since he specifically said he would not represent KC in any way..

I just find it so interesting that Tim Miller is convinced the entire family knew Caylee was dead from the beginning. I hope he talks more...

I've always felt that the As deliberately stood in Tim Millers' way. Anyone w/out knowledge would have moved heaven and earth to help Tim and ES. It was clear to me from the moment George opened the trunk and smelled decomp, they knew. They always knew. And Tim, based on his own horrific experience and also from helping so many others try and locate missing loved ones knew from the As bizarre behavior that they knew she was dead.

I think about all the wonderful people who tried to help Caylee and were prevented or obstructed by all of the As. I hope they never have a decent night's sleep for the rest of their lives.

MO

I love Tim Miller. :) Had the privilege of meeting him when I drove to Orlando to help search for Caylee. He was gracious, kind, and amazingly humble.
I don't think he's a man who says things to hear himself speak. I'd LOVE to know what prompted that comment...

Tim Miller was just on JVM just now, today? I've been watching, I guess I missed him.

I saw Tim Miller saying this a day or two ago on one of the HLN programs. I am not sure if he meant the Anthonys knew in their hearts that Caylee was dead or if they really knew all of the 'what, when, and where' of the crime.

I admire and respect Tim Miller greatly and would believe him over any Anthony, any day.

Did anyone catch Tim Miller on HLN? He was a guest, and I about fell over. Tim Miller is so credible, such a wonderful man and he explained why he bowed out of the Caylee search after 4 days. He said Baez told him Casey wouldn't talk, he said Cindy wouldn't talk to him, and George tried to get Casey to say where to search but she wouldn't. He didn't get cooperation so he left. He was very frustrated with the Anthonys. But the "bombshell" was that Tim said he believed the Anthonys knew Caylee was dead the whole time, from the beginning. Has he ever said this before? Or explained this in further detail? What do you all think of this?

I absolutely believe that, if they didn't know she was dead already they wouldn't have behaved they way that they did. They knew the day they picked the car up, they knew, plain and simple. They just didn't care enough to hold KC responsible,. The only reason they stepped 2 feet (and of course 2 feet wasn't much, they still lied for her though) away from being complete defense witnesses was because they didn't like the incest defense, and since KC refused to back off from that they threw the prosecution a few bones.

The jury didn't believe any of the anthonys testimony and seemed to like Jose Baez and not the prosecution so they let her off becuase they didn't like the prosecution, the anthonys and they liked Jose.. Of course this is logical way to decide a case...not.

I believe Cindy's 911 calls were genuine. I also believe KC NEVER told her parents what really happened, but they knew she was guilty and lying the way she always had. Cindy stepped into coverup mode the way she always had.

At what point did TM say the A's knew: before the 911 calls or after?

no, yesterday

Thanks, I didn't think I missed anything.

I saw him yesterday and it is clear he has nothing good to say about any of the Anthonys and with good reason. They treated him horribly.

I believe Cindy's 911 calls were genuine. I also believe KC NEVER told her parents what really happened, but they knew she was guilty and lying the way she always had. Cindy stepped into coverup mode the way she always had.

At what point did TM say the A's knew: before the 911 calls or after?

he said once he went down there and they weren't cooperative that he thought they knew...

This, in my opinion, is why the prosecution lost the case (The Anthonys knowing from the beginning). There was absolutely nothing JA or Linda could have done differently. They made a super case, but I think the A's covered things up, lied, and otherwise acted strangely and that gave reasonable doubt. Now, the Anthony's will have to be responsible for more years of "Casey management." She's on their shoulders now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie