Burying Pets Concocted Story for Defense?

TotallyObsessed

Reaction score
I woke up this morning thinking that the family ritual of burying the pets was a story conveniently crafted for the defense. I have had many pets, pets that died and I left for the vet to dispose of because too painful for me to take care of alone (after divorce). But have also buried pets in the backyard (when married with help from husband). I think it was just too convenient to "remember" that the Anthony pets were placed in garbage bags, wrapped with DUCT TAPE nonetheless and buried. When did plastic garbage bags come onto the market????

In light of the fact that the alternate said he believed the duct tape was placed around the top of the bag.....this is just another WHAT? moment for me.

Even after sleeping soundly last night, I am still disgusted.

I woke up this morning thinking that the family ritual of burying the pets was a story conveniently crafted for the defense. I have had many pets, pets that died and I left for the vet to dispose of because too painful for me to take care of alone (after divorce). But have also buried pets in the backyard (when married with help from husband). I think it was just too convenient to "remember" that the Anthony pets were placed in garbage bags, wrapped with DUCT TAPE nonetheless and buried. When did plastic garbage bags come onto the market????

In light of the fact that the alternate said he believed the duct tape was placed around the top of the bag.....this is just another WHAT? moment for me.

Even after sleeping soundly last night, I am still disgusted.

As I tossed and turned last night trying to make sense of this, I considered the same thing. LA and CA seemed to play ball with the pet burial (and CA seemed happy when leaving the stand), GA not so much. I don't think this is a stretch, considering CA's perjury and the inconsistencies in LA and CA's testimony about the psychic and DC's search.

But I don't think Lee lied, did he? I have a hard time believing that he did.

What I wish in regards to this testimony (and have wished it since the trial) was that in their rebuttal, the prosecution had called Kiomarie and said how she and casey used to bury things in that area...again, tying casey and casey alone to the body. I also think the prosecution should have argued for an extra instruction at the end (I read the jury instructions) that nothing stated in opening statements that was not proven at trial was to be considered. But it doesn't matter, because the jury's mind was already made up. I wonder if one juror arm twisted the others?

I personally believe this whole dog story was staged. If you look back at the testimony of the ants you can see this. First GA takes the stand, JB is going on about the list of pets and GA looks totally bewildered as JB goes through the list of pets. GA keeps saying that he doesnt remember because it was so long ago_One of the dogs, he's still looking bewildered and says he never had a dog by the name. I dont think he had a clue of what this was all about.
Then CA takes the stand and goes over each and every pet with excellent recall, including the dog that GA said they never had!
Then Lee takes the stand and doesnt remember alot of the pets but convienently he remembers two of the pets and one he was sure was put in a garbage bag with duct tape not packing tape like his mom said!

This was all staged by DT,CA, and LA IMO. Of course LA was supposed to contradict the others.

DT made ICA out to be a *advertiser censored*/party girl in their own words and the Ants Liars. Confusion tactic that showed the jury that GA could have helped with disposing of Caylee and gee...maybe he put the duct tape on her and maybe the family was disfunctional enough that they did this with their beloved pets then they did this with a child.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back