Defense Team's Horrible Display Celebrating

They managed to cheat a 2 year old murder victim out of justice and turn her murderer out on the streets.
Thats surely a cause for celebration.
Vain,soulless bottom feeders.
I dont think Casey is the only one with an appointment with Karma.

At one time, and maybe even still, that was considered "assault" in Arizona. Wouldn't it be fun if it is in Florida and the recipient of that bird files charges?:great:

He'll go first. Probably before Christmas. And this will be his legacy. Karma will get them. Poor ole Johnny didn't get much time to celebrate either. Neither did Kardashian. And F Lee Bailey has become a joke of a drunk old man. Look them all up today, it will make you all feel better.

Ok I saw this morning (On Good Morning America) a photo of CM flipping his middle finger to the press as the DT was having their party across the street from the courthouse.

Can someone please post the photo of this professional (NOT) act?

Did anyone notice during CM's little speech about the media how DS acted? She zoomed in on someone and did that little cocky head thing like "Yeah, we went there, what ya gonna do about it".......I wanted to smack her!

28459082_372X480.jpg

http://www.wesh.com/news/28459148/detail.html

Casey Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason was pictured giving reporters and onlookers his "finger of affection," as Judge Belvin Perry dubbed the gesture during the high-profile trial.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/28459148/detail.html#ixzz1RKdYAuqs

That picture and the "hate the media and talking heads" speech he gave are the very reason that he should retire yesterday.

I'm disgusted. I get that they are happy but CM you are 92 years old, grow up!

Keep it classy, Cheney, keep it classy.

What a huge contrast to the lovely Mr. Ashton.

Had Dinner with the Alumni of Ave Maria School of Law – (a Catholic, national law school) All Lawyers now.

All 15 of them were in shock at the verdict in this case,

They also went on to say with a :wink: .....

There were many of the defense teams lawyer whose career was "on the Line" in this trial.....

That would have done anything to make sure they won....

It wasn't about Guilty or Innocent to them....

It was about winning and their Careers!!!

Well, I hope the media ignores him. pfft Not very flattering...

Gosh, it really is true! A picture does speak 1,000 words.

Thanks for showing us your IQ Cheney, as if we didn't already know......

Classy.

The biggest loser in all of this was Caylee.

Is that his age, or his IQ? :waitasec:

Had Dinner with the Alumni of Ave Maria School of Law – (a Catholic, national law school) All Lawyers now.

All 15 of them were in shock at the verdict in this case,

They also went on to say with a :wink: .....

There were many of the defense teams lawyer whose career was "on the Line" in this trial.....

That would have done anything to make sure they won....

It wasn't about Guilty or Innocent to them....

It was about winning and their Careers!!!
Hmmmm..... that certainly conjures up many questions in my mind......

Where is the video of Cheney Mason stating to the news that Casey is guilty?

OMG... I am appalled at his behavior.

I don't know if any of you have seen the video of them partying at that same bar and DS not acting very dignified either!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SFko2Z_G5c"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Defense Party After Infanticide Not Proven Resumes la Bella Vida Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ‬‏[/ame]

Not only should KC and her family watch how she conducts herself in public, but so should these lawyers and associates!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back