Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she won't go home. baez and his bff geraldo will take care of her and he will probably get the exclusive interview.

Could I just say " Shut up Geraldo, I'm sick listening to your constant rhetoric trying to push your 'good mum' Bull**** etc:

I have went off this guy big time, is he trying to ensure he gets the first bite of the cherry, the big interview scoop. If this happens I hope there is a mass switch off !!!

I think DT will put her in a undisclosed location. ICA will get an agent and go on the "I Was Abused" tour. She won't go home.

Whoever pays most will get the IV. Prob ABC as they already paid for her defense.

I bet Cindy thought Casey was going to call her right away.

Cindy, you'll have to wait a few years. Casey will get back in touch after she's blown through the money she will make in the aftermath of the trial.

She'll get back in touch when you are older and weaker.

My thoughts - I'm guessing that the big networks have already contacted Baez's office with money offers, probably reserved a suite for her at the Ritz Carlton, she doesn't need her parents financial support and that is all the connection there ever was. She'll be so caught up in making "deals" she won't give them a 2nd thought (not that she would anyway). She'll get out, call a masseuse, hair dresser, nail tech, fashion houses and order them all to her room. She may write her mom a check to pay back the money she stole along with a note saying "paid in full, now get lost". I despise this whole circus and other than voicing my opinion in an attempt to seek justice for Caylee I am sorry I ever heard about this case. It has shaken my faith in human beings and makes me very fearful for the future of our country when we are supposed to accept that a mother can harm her child and walk free, and probably become weathly for her horrendous behavior.

"Surprise, surprise"........the A's spinning again.

And begins the attempted rehabilitation of the Anthonys in hopes of making millions by duping the public.. again. Not. buying. what. they. try. to. sell.

:tsktsk:

JUst read a news report on WESH.

Cindy and george have not met up with their daughter or spoken to her since her aquittal.

In fact according to their attourney Lippman, they are a shocked as hell, as they thought the state done a fantastic job.

Lippman said The anthonys hoped to get a slither of truth from casey when she testified, but that didnt happen.

If what Lippman said is true, then the Anthony's should not open their home to their lying child..I believe they should allow her to continue to fend for herself for she won't get far...she has no skills other than lying and thieving so what's the point...The toxic relationship between them will only get worse with the arrogance ICA will carry with her...I can see her saying, I told you so...but it's not a truthful statement...I can't get this out of my mind. I can't believe this jury found her not guilty and I wish they would tell exactly how and why they came to that unjust verdict...JMHO

No justice came to Caylee

When JC was at the celebration last night she asked CM if ICA would return 'home', he laughed and said NO (more like he sneered it).

She asked where she would go, and CM said he wouldn't be telling her that (and laughed again).

I have a feeling that JB will set her up in a place, and begin brokering her 'offers' and ICA can settle her ZFG lawsuit and her IRS bills, and JB can pay his fines for contempt and his mortgage.

I hope the Anthony family release FREE, any and all videos and pics of Caylee, before she can cash in.

They put me in mind of a pack of vultures

or maybe hyhenas

fighting for the rights to the corpse of the child they plan to live off

Should be quite a spectacle ...

all of them (including Baez) fighting for 'copyright of the material' and taking each other to court

Lawyers win both coming and going

I'm having a hard time understanding why the media thinks she will go home.

I mean, if you were molested by your father (and I do NOT believe it!) would you go running back home to him?

Doesn't the acquitted murderer have to keep up the charade? Wouldn't it seal the lie in your mind if she kept in contact?

And by the way, that is all she is in my mind... an acquitted murderer.

BBM
Not really. Double Jeopardy protects her from every being convicted or even tried again for murder (ETA: In this case, or course. If she killed someone else, she would go to trial for that murder.). She could run right out of the jail and scream "I got away with it!" and there would be nothing in the world that could be done about it now.

I think the only reason Casey would get in touch with her parents would be if she were broke and alone . Casey needs someone to cling to. Maybe she'll call them up to throw them a couple of F-you's in the meantime.

She is a potential cash cow for her attorneys; I doubt they will let her loose until they have sewn up book/movie/reality show/whatever deals with a healthy cut for themselves as her "advisers."

:waitasec: The way GA has acted over the past six weeks, indignantly, is the way I would have expected him to behave the first day he visited Casey in the jail at the thought she did something to Caylee.

George didn't get mad until HE was brought into the picture. Until then, he supported Casey and was beyond kind to her despite that she just allegedly killed his granddaughter. George is all about George imo. Look closely at what he finally got mad about. Almost everyone here has been livid about an adorable Caylee being dead. That wasn't enough to get GA angry at Casey - not until the accusations turned toward him.

KC should stay as far away from GA as possible and get into therapy immediately imo.

I never thought I'd see Casey's name & the word 'aquittal' in the same sentence.

I've felt sympathy for CA & GA at various times during the last 3 years. I've even defended them at some points. Now ... I don't know. I can't say beyond a reasonable doubt they are being truthful so I don't believe this statement either.

JMO

She is a potential cash cow for her attorneys; I doubt they will let her loose until they have sewn up book/movie/reality show/whatever deals with a healthy cut for themselves as her "advisers."

For Baez-- he's not going to share in any of that. :twocents:

Guess repaying the 'Tim' man is completely out of the question

(sorry, can't remember his surname)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads