Will ica walk out of court free on thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray that Judge Perry sentences her to atleast another year in jail. She deserves it and it will give us some time to adjust and heal before she is out and about on every news show.

Please don't ban me, and I would like to state in advance that I don't know why I feel this way and it is probably just because I am so angry, but since she isn't going away for life, I hope she is released on Thursday. While it's still fresh and everyone is still hopping mad. It's the only way I can see Caylee ever getting justice....no matter what that justice might be. Seriously, I am shocked at myself for typing it or thinking it, but it is all I have been thinking about since the verdict.

Oh me too, but he can't call her a murderer since she's been found innocent by a jury of her peers (roll eyes). JP will be as honorable as he's ever been and not take this personal. Though I'd want to jump over the bench and put a strangle-hold on her ;)

If it's any help - I do think we'll see her in the headlines not too shortly down the road. Police and FBI will be keeping a close eye on her. So much as a parking ticket and she'll be headlines!

MOO

Mel

Plus the fact that she will have to draw attention to herself in whatever way she can.

Oh me too, but he can't call her a murderer since she's been found innocent by a jury of her peers (roll eyes). JP will be as honorable as he's ever been and not take this personal. Though I'd want to jump over the bench and put a strangle-hold on her ;)

If it's any help - I do think we'll see her in the headlines not too shortly down the road. Police and FBI will be keeping a close eye on her. So much as a parking ticket and she'll be headlines!

MOO

Mel

No one is ever found "innocent" in a court of law. (No disrespect intended)

What you are suggesting is a felony.
Same goes for those this forum who are threatening members of the Jury.
Same for those who want to hurt the Anthony family.

I really love some of the intelligent minds on this forum, but if calling the person I quoted a lynch mob ******* gets me banned... :seeya:

If it is permitted here for one poster to attack another then this is not the forum I have come to believe IT IS.......Don't know why you chose to call me " A lynch mob " .........I've done nothing to you! My post reflects a protection warning for Mr. Mason ( hence the vest ) as I have personally been in Public Places since the Verdict and have over heard " the Public " threatening Casey........If I am not permitted to defend my posts ......then by all means feel free to delete it.......JMO

I really hope Judge Perry sentences for 1 to 4 years. KC shouldn't get off for lying to police if DT's story about Caylee drowning is true. She lied to police and others and taxpayers money was used in trying to find Caylee. I hope Judge Perry doesn't see Baez and DT's theory about KC lying due to family dysfunction as an excuse for her to not to be punished for lying to LE.

I think that if the judge agrees with the jury he will release her with time served. If he doesn't agree with the jury he will sentence her to additional time.

If it is permitted here for one poster to attack another then this is not the forum I have come to believe IT IS.......Don't know why you chose to call me " A lynch mob " .........I've done nothing to you! My post reflects a protection warning for Mr. Mason ( hence the vest ) as I have personally been in Public Places since the Verdict and have over heard " the Public " threatening Casey........If I am not permitted to defend my posts ......then by all means feel free to delete it.......JMO

I am not any part of any " lynch mob " or any other such accusation.......I am a Grandmother with Granddaughters ( one of which is Caylee's age ) that has just spent 3 yrs of my life seeking Justice for Caylee!.......

Maybe the my delivery of my posts are misunderstood.......I don't want anyone to die.......Not even Casey. I was one that voted for Life

I am not any part of any " lynch mob " or any other such accusation.......I am a Grandmother with Granddaughters ( one of which is Caylee's age ) that has just spent 3 yrs of my life seeking Justice for Caylee!.......

Maybe the my delivery of my posts are misunderstood.......I don't want anyone to die.......Not even Casey. I was one that voted for Life

I'm not advocating that anyone murder Casey - but if by chance some terrible accident should befall her, I for one will not grieve.

Please don't ban me, and I would like to state in advance that I don't know why I feel this way and it is probably just because I am so angry, but since she isn't going away for life, I hope she is released on Thursday. While it's still fresh and everyone is still hopping mad. It's the only way I can see Caylee ever getting justice....no matter what that justice might be. Seriously, I am shocked at myself for typing it or thinking it, but it is all I have been thinking about since the verdict.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office made a sincere plea last night for peace and order. God forbid we degenerate into a vigilante society. This is an advanced democracy. Let us keep it that way. If anyone kills Casey, they will be up on Capital murder charges.

After today, I'm too disheartened to have faith even in HHJP who I'd normally expect to sentence her to the max because her lies caused the need for this trial, which has cost the state of Florida hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I can't remember if he's an elected official or not. If he is elected, rather than appointed, his future as a judge may depend on whether or not he at least sentences her to the max. However, he's such a fair man that I doubt he'd sentence her to the max even to protect his job if he didn't think that was the right sentence. In that event, he could well become an additional victim of the Anthonys curse.

RE: The bold/underlined sentence.

I actually think that considering the fact that she got less time for whatever involvement she had in her daughter's death than the guy that flipped Ashton the bird (6 days for "the finger"!!!!) that Perry might be a little stiffer on her lying charges. But, that's just my own opinion.

I'm sure she'll be back as a new thread on this board for something other then the murder trial of Caylee. She's not all of the sudden going to become a "good person". She is what she is and eventually she will trip up again and this time law enforcement and our judicial system will be ready for her somewhere in the U.S. It's only a matter of time.....just ask O.J.

Would Casey be safer in jail for awhile or out in public? If she spends some time in jail, will she be placed with the other inmates or in her own cell for most of the day? I have no idea what jail life would be like for someone guilty of giving false information to a police officer. Would some of the inmates want to beat the carp out of her?

Well, if she walks free, I hope JB is in jail for all his contempt charges-- and all the sanctions go to the Bar.

Hmmm, whatever will she do then?

I thought there had been mentions that Casey would still be serving felony probation on the check charges. If so, wouldn't the convictions for the lying to LE charges be a violation of that probation? Subject to revocation of probation and further jail time? (one can only hope!)

I know this might be best answered by our verified lawyers.....think I will post this there too!

That's what I read too..that she is on felony probation and as such she has to register where she lives. And that that will be public record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes