JVM 7-6 ZFG files defamation suit against KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roze

Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
Reaction score
JVM claims KC was served papers last night.

:banghead:
That's right. Everyone hop on the gravy train. Never mind a little girl is dead and her murderer will walk free. Is 1050 too early for a drink?

Could that be what this is about:

WESH reporter:

bobkealingbob kealing
Did #CaseyAnthony have a little rain on her parade to possible freedom last night? I'll explain later today.

Also this:

Sonny Hostin seems to think that Casey will not be walking out of jail tomorrow.

That's right. Everyone hop on the gravy train. Never mind a little girl is dead and her murderer will walk free. Is 1050 too early for a drink?

Yep. I quoted myself. :crazy: Maybe ZFG will win and rain on ICA's monetary parade. This is my hope.

I hope she rides that gravy train all over FL. IMO, that woman went through hell because of this and had never even met or heard of her before. As far as I'm concerned, I'll take whatever punishment that KC can get at this point.

Good. Between taxes, lawyer fees, and settlements, KC will find it hard to live the Bella Vita, imo.

I'm glad ZG filed immediately, if this account is true. KC needs to know that her life will never be a cake walk.

Could that be what this is about:

WESH reporter:

bobkealingbob kealing
Did #CaseyAnthony have a little rain on her parade to possible freedom last night? I'll explain later today.

Also this:

Sonny Hostin seems to think that Casey will not be walking out of jail tomorrow.

:praying:

This was on WFTV yesterday. In a court filing, The lawyers for Zanny asked Casey to admit this was not a kidnapping, admit that this was a drowning and several more questions. Baez said his client was too busy and not able to participate so answered every question no which would have cleared Zanny.

I'm not surprised this happened.

Let's hope she wins the suit and takes any and all money Casey will ever make.

:rocker: I agree ... I hope Zenaida is SUCCESSFUL !!!

She was ONE of the MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE whose lives were RUINED by ICA and the Anthony's ...

MOO MOO MOO

I thought Casey was served with this lawsuit back in September 2008; or is this something new?

I assume this is not the same as the suit filed back in 2008? Since she the defense admitted in court it was all made up.

This was on WFTV yesterday. In a court filing, The lawyers for Zanny asked Casey to admit this was not a kidnapping, admit that this was a drowning and several more questions. Baez said his client was too busy and not able to participate so answered every question no which would have cleared Zanny.

I'm not surprised this happened.

I'm confused. So are you saying that Baez said whatever he needed to make Zenaida's civil suit moot at this point?

This is 1 person I have no prob with getting money from this disaster. Her life was torn about by ICA so I hope she gets every red cent ICA makes.

I'm not so sure she walks tomorrow either. Good.

Don't get your hopes up everyone. This law suit may not turn out to be anything more than just another paper chase hassle.

PattyG, this was filed in 2008 or 2009 then indefinitely delayed until the murder trial was finished.

jmo- Casey said her name police showed her a picture Casey said that was not her.It ended there.Casey was in jail. She was not the one slandering the woman on televsion. Morgan and Morgan are barking up the wrong tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo