Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

My thought is that Casey will need a job...Tim wants his money back (which I am behind him 100%) maybe he could use her as an "employee" till she pays him off. He can require her to do all searches where a child is missing. Let her see how it feels to search and search when there is someone out there who knows where THAT missing child is, much like SHE did.

RBBM, and no assets! Not even the damn car that still smells like a dead body.

I say go for it Tim and anyone else who has a civil grievance with the Anthonys. There is strength in numbers!

I am not sure what the money trail is involving this story, but if he was paid by Baez, he will go after Baez now, based on Baez's remarks that she was never missing. That could be constured as fraud on Baez's part.

This won't be a popular opinion but the more distance Tim puts between himself and the Anthony's the better for him and his organization in my opinion.

Casey didn't ask them to come search so she has a pretty solid wall of defense. The Anthony's asked, specifically Cindy, and no one has proven that Cindy (or even George) actually knew she was not missing at the time of the request. Common sense and legal standards being two different things.

A jury didn't believe Casey was responsible for Caylee being dead. I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince a jury who requested searches versus who knew she was dead versus who suspected she was dead. At the end of the day most families of missing people *suspect* their loved one is dead but are hoping for a miracle.

To me being in their web will only drag you down, there is no victory to be had. Only attorneys that will make money by the minute and gain fame by the headline. I would cut my losses and get my name out of association with them. But that is just me.

PER TIM Miller: One of cindy's relatives have made offer and is welcoming ICA to Houston, Texas. Good Luck Houston!!

Oh C#@&, that's ALL we need! :eek:

Although I have no doubt that Miss Casey will get her @$$ handed to her down there. :giggle:

Tim- Does NeJame do his work for you probono? If so, I say go ahead with the suit!

If not, I would not waste further resources on this family. The stakes are too high for losing verdict.

Either way, I support your decision!

PER TIM Miller: One of cindy's relatives have made offer and is welcoming ICA to Houston, Texas. Good Luck Houston!!

The great thing is that if she commits a crime in TX, she'll have Texas justice to deal with!

ETA: Houston, you have a problem. :)

I guess I can recant my post on another thread about Tim not taking their money. I KNOW, though, if he goes to court and wins, that money will be used to help another family that WANTS help. With that said, GO TIM!!! :woohoo:

I really really hope that EVERYONE in this case takes her to court for lying, stealing, defamation etc

Remember how OJ lost his civil case...he kept going down and down until karma eventually came back and bit him on the bum

She can run but she cant hide !

I'm all for making Casey's life as miserable as it can get. I hope Tim sues her, I hope the State of Florida can sue her, I hope her neighbors sue for the devaluation of property her lying ways caused them.

Well, ZFG, TES and if I understood correctly JA just said the state of FL would go after her for the cost of their searches and stuff. Is there any more? Oh, the IRS. This is getting a little better, in a backwards sort of way.......

This won't be a popular opinion but the more distance Tim puts between himself and the Anthony's the better for him and his organization in my opinion.

Casey didn't ask them to come search so she has a pretty solid wall of defense. The Anthony's asked, specifically Cindy, and no one has proven that Cindy (or even George) actually knew she was not missing at the time of the request. Common sense and legal standards being two different things.

A jury didn't believe Casey was responsible for Caylee being dead. I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince a jury who requested searches versus who knew she was dead versus who suspected she was dead. At the end of the day most families of missing people *suspect* their loved one is dead but are hoping for a miracle.

To me being in their web will only drag you down, there is no victory to be had. Only attorneys that will make money by the minute and gain fame by the headline. I would cut my losses and get my name out of association with them. But that is just me.

ITA. I believe if TM goes through with a suit against the Anthonys, it will be the beginning of the end for his organization and all the good work they have done and might do in the future.

My opinion only

Remember when Runaway bride had to pay back LE costs from the search for her? OCSD should demand payment.

JA told JK in his IS interview at 2p today that IF she makes any $$$ on this case she will have to pay some back to the STATE!

His lawyer is Mark NeJame! :great:

My goodness, isn't that ironic :) Lurve it!

Now correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't Casey (I guess I can't call her ICA anymore) -- have had to ask Tim for his services?

I understand that she sat by and allowed the search to continue with her fake kidnapping story, but "legally" what is her burden? If she didn't request Tim Miller for his services, can he really sue her?

If Cindy, GA, or Lee begged Tim - they would say they believed Caylee was kidnapped at the time. And we know the relationship Cindy had with Tim (contentious to say the least). Cindy didn't want Tim looking for a dead Caylee. So Cindy will shout from the roof-tops that the family never wanted him there.

Moo and thanks!

Mel

I'm all for making Casey's life as miserable as it can get. I hope Tim sues her, I hope the State of Florida can sue her, I hope her neighbors sue for the devaluation of property her lying ways caused them.

I agree..and contrary to J. Weintrup (Def.Attny) on HLN..She may very well get sued for that lie..but in a CIVIL Court..not a criminal Court..Bigg difference in my mind.
Also some said Cindy never called Tim aka Equasearch...but then why did she chastise TM when he suggested they also look and make sure Caylee's remains were not "close" as KC had already said in her Jailhouse tapes??..

I aso think that KC could be sued civily by the state for capital costs for their manpower and searchings they were called to do ..never mind the millins of dollars to go to trial..

Then of course, I have lost track of the other law suits ..ala Zanny ( ZFG) was that ever competed?..I also wonder about that Check fraud issue that KC plead out to..would that not eat into her "Time Served"?? Four years for her Lying offenses..less time served?..

Somehow, I dont believe KC's legal issues are at an end any time soon??..i would love if JP would at least make KC serve another year..in "General Population"...She hasnt fooled everybody :rocker:

ITA. I believe if TM goes through with a suit against the Anthonys, it will be the beginning of the end for his organization and all the good work they have done and might do in the future.

My opinion only

I tend to agree. I am upset that Tim spent such time and resources, but that almost comes with the territory. He didn't know he was dealing with such an <unusual> family. I'd run away from them as fast as I could.

Tim might be better served going on the tele and promoting his services and sharing his horrible experience. Sympathy may just result in him getting a lot more in donations than he'll ever get from that <unusual> family.

I just love Tim and everything he stands for. I don't want the A's an opportunity to mess up yet another life.

MOO

Mel

JA told JK in his IS interview at 2p today that IF she makes any $$$ on this case she will have to pay some back to the STATE!

Yes, I watched part of an interview JA with Beth K on TruTV earlier- JA smiled when he said there are costs associated with this case that the State can go after. When asked if CA will be charged with perjury he deflected the question a little to say others beside him will decide that- but did you notice that coy little smile when he said that? :great:

I agree..and contrary to J. Weintrup (Def.Attny) on HLN..She may very well get sued for that lie..but in a CIVIL Court..not a criminal Court..Bigg difference in my mind.
Also some said Cindy never called Tim aka Equasearch...but then why did she chastise TM when he suggested they also look and make sure Caylee's remains were not "close" as KC had already said in her Jailhouse tapes??..

I aso think that KC could be sued civily by the state for capital costs for their manpower and searchings they were called to do ..never mind the millins of dollars to go to trial..

Then of course, I have lost track of the other law suits ..ala Zanny ( ZFG) was that ever competed?..I also wonder about that Check fraud issue that KC plead out to..would that not eat into her "Time Served"?? Four years for her Lying offenses..less time served?..

Somehow, I dont believe KC's legal issues are at an end any time soon??..i would love if JP would at least make KC serve another year..in "General Population"...She hasnt fooled everybody :rocker:

It is Zenaida's turn next! Mr Morgan is sharpening his knives...:great:

Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch has just appeared on CNN and he wants the opinion of the public about whether or not to file a lawsuit against Casey Anthony, and or, Jose Baez to get back the 112,000.00 dollars spent on the search for Caylee Marie.

Tim Miller stated that because Jose Baez admitted that &#8220;Caylee was never missing,&#8221; he, and or his client, needs to pay for all the time and money spent by his employees looking for Caylee. According to Casey Anthony, Caylee WAS NEVER MISSING, so she wasted everyone&#8217;s precious time &#8211;time that could have been spent on finding REAL missing children.

Tim Miller said he wants feedback from the public about this. Please call, write, or email Tim Miller and ask him to file that lawsuit.

If Caylee and The People of The State of Florida could not receive justice, then let financial and moral justice be served to Casey Anthony for lying, deceiving, and betraying law enforcement, Texas EquuSearch, and every person that ever helped look for the &#8220;missing&#8221; Caylee Marie.

Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search & Recovery

P.O. Box 395

Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500

Fax: (281) 534-6719

Toll Free: (877) 270-9500

tim.miller@texasequusearch.org

I'm glad he is suing, TES was used and abused by the A's.
I want to sue Casey and the A's for wasting my time and tax payer dollars, I wonder if he will take me on Pro Bono? :twocents:

I'll join you, I'm an Orlando resident!

My opinion only

Why even say that?..Tim interacted with the whole family including KC inside that Anthony home....IF she knew back then as suggested in DT CIC..then why continue in using his valuable services that could have been used for a legitemate "Missing Child"??

Equasearch spent over 140,000.00 of their own resources and that does NOT include all the volunteers, donations by people and corporations towards the searches...Tim never thought of even going this route until it was admitted in open court that KC knew from the beginning Caylee wasnt missing...Hummm Wonder how those people requesting his services went without because of Caylee's demands!!

I am so behind Tim right now..Equasearch not only suffered monetary losses, but they were abused and accused by Baez and company as well!! Man oh man..Tim needs to have some sort of civil action to hold them all Baez, KC, Cindy, George...accountable!!

Sorry, I am just so pee'd off right now...to think that many innocents have been brought into this mess thru no fault of their own..I find that dispicable:maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back