What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd tell them that the jury consultant said on TV today that they were picked because they seemed like independent thinkers. I'd say more like loners who are oppositional. I'd tell them that they think they are independent but can't even see how they were used and manipulated (if they believe what the alternate said about George and the family) by the family and DT to believe it hook line and sinker. They also went against the judge and were told not to count any of the things said about George, and they did it anyway and ignored forensic evidence.

personally I would say, thank you for your sacrifice. I know it was not an easy thing to put yourself through, and know that because of strict guidelines that you had to follow it was an extremely hard decision to make. I know that you had to follow the law when you were making your decisions, and were not allowd to let emotions dictate your decision...thank you again, and very sorry you had to go through that

I would also like to ask them how they would feel if it were one of their children or grandchildren who was killed and a jury ignored the evidence and let the perp walk free.

Oh, and I'd like to tell the guy who is already considering a five figure offer to talk that I believe he voted not guilty so he could make money.

And I want to know from the alternate juror why he said 'we all believe there was some sort of horrific accident'. He wasn't in the jury room so if they all believed they were obviously talking amongst themselves about the case before the jury went to deliberation. Maybe they should take up residence in Casey's cell.

i would tell them like clark griswald ranted in christmas vacation.....but substitute a few words!

""i wanna look them straight in the eye, and tell them what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, xxxxless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm headed, sack of monkey xxxx this verdict is! Hallelujah! Holy *advertiser censored*! Where's the tylenol?" :maddening:

this! ^

I, for one, am thrilled none of you had to miss any Mensa meetings while sequestered....:seeya:

Would u want to serve on another jury?

This is the first time since the verdict I have returned to web sleuths. The verdict made me physically ill. These jurors are cowards. They failed a little girl who should have been given justice. These idiots did not have it in themselves to do the right thing.

I thank all my fellow web sleuthers for supporting a precious little girl named Caylee.

I would like them to listen to Tracy's interview where KC says to her "and chloroform" when they were speaking about drugs. They should listen to Tracy's and Dick's interview. Tht will help them sleep at night.

I think I would suggest that the government teacher (if in fact that is true) go back to school. As the rest of the jurors I would ask they please, look me in the eye and tell me : "did you really, really even consider the charges". Are you losing sleep now that you know you were duped? If you don't think she was murdered, and you do think it was a result of a dysfunctional family, tell me which pschycologist (I know sp) helped you come to that conclusion.

I have more but have to bring the kids to soccer practice.

I will not buy any book you write or magazine you give an interview to. I will not watch any big news show, 20/20, Primetime, etc., that you will give an interview to and be paid blood money for. If you think that the majority of people are interested in your story, you are wrong. Just as you were wrong in your decision to let a baby killer walk away as a free woman to enjoy her "Bella Vita." Now you, as well as KC, must look at yourself everyday in the mirror. Happy dreams, sleep tight. But not so tight, as the duct tape bites.

This is the first time since the verdict I have returned to web sleuths. The verdict made me physically ill. These jurors are cowards. They failed a little girl who should have been given justice. These idiots did not have it in themselves to do the right thing.

I thank all my fellow web sleuthers for supporting a precious little girl named Caylee.

A jury of her "peers" found her to be not guilty. I don't think they were really her peers, they probably all have jobs and don't "party harder than Paris and Lindsey."

I believe in the justice system we have . . . But . . .

I don't think the jurors understood what they were supposed to do in this case.

I saw the alternate juror explain that their doubt was because the Anthonys are a dysfunctional family. What? That is not a real reason for dismissing all the other evidence. Almost anyone who commits murder has some kind of dysfunction in their lives.

It actually frightens me to try and understand the mindset of the Jury.

Keeping someone off death row, I can understand.

But to say there was no manslaughter or child abuse when this little girl is dead and left to rot in the woods is scary.

The law gave them options, but they opted out of them.

Hey juror number three...did you ever consider Caylee wished she could be at disney too!!!!... just heard juror number 3 got a free trip to disney for her entire family for talking to abc...you disgust me!!!! JMHO

to juror #3....was disney world with your nieces and nephews really worth the blood of a 3 year old? and save the "makes me sick." not buying it. shame on you.

Jury, I'm sad. Sad you didn't see what the world sees. Sad you seem to think "reasonable doubt" means ANY doubt. Sad no cause of death kept you from connecting the dots. Wow, for awhile they didn't even have Caylee's little body. I can imagine you would have really been flustered then. NO BODY? WHAT? Cases all over the country go to trial without a body and they get convictions. But you are hung up on the COD of a little girl found with DUCT TAPE ALL OVER HER HEAD? You can't even see CHILD ABUSE THERE??? GIMME A BREAK. Caylee deserved better. May she forgive you.

I'm wondering...Were you listening when the medical examiner testified that Caylee was murdered? What about when the prosecutor said that people "don't make accidents look like murder"?

Unfortunately, all of you will have the rest of your years to contemplate these and many, many more questions, as you are inextricably tied to this horrible tragedy.

I say off you go, I have no use for any of you and have no desire to hear any farcical nonsense you come with as to why you let a murderer walk free.

For shame on these people, asking for 5 figure compensation packages, trips to disney world...what in the freaking world is all this BS about? These people are bringing some seriously unwanted attention to themselves I wouldn't be surprised to hear that some of them will start getting death threats from some nutjob out there. Disturbing, truly disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee