2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense.

Not if he's passed through security he's not - unless there's been some kind of very special security courtesy

Flt inbound to OIA at gate 7 are from Nassau, NYC, and Newark

all Jetblue (they "own" that gate)

Know what, Lee is the only Anthony whose book I'd buy.

Really? Why? Curious.

I think it would be all about him and how he was left out of the family. I wonder how much he even knew Caylee in her short 2 1/2 years. The only photo I've seen of him with Caylee is the one where she's holding her arms out not wanting to be with him.

I need a few stiff drinks this weekend, this trial has emotionally drained me and the verdict has left me seriously questioning our system of justice, I can't help like feeling that this travesty is just a symptom of the larger issues plaguing our country.

You are right on the money, great post

I agree. It also proves to me that they were trying to get what charge would not have them sit through the penalty phase for another 2 weeks or more. So........NOT GUILTY got them out of that process.

I have to wonder if the conversation went something like this....if you hold outs would just vote not guilty...we can all go home.

This has shown me that if you don't have a murder on video tape, or if the murderer doesn't confess....don't even bother sending it to trial. CSI mentality has taken its toll. It's only gonna get worse, folks. Because the dumbing down of America is chipping away at our very core. 12 people who couldn't be bother to "stay awhile" and fight for a murdered little girl. No evidence? Not enought evidence? You are kidding me right?
However, they bought the story JB threw out there in OS without a shred of evidence.
I love you all, but this has been a waste, a huge waste.

Not only that but they bought THAT story hook line and sinker and laid no credibility at all to the states case. When juror #3 was asked di u look at evidence, she said we started too but. ummmm but what??? thats what you were brought there to do. If u question what happened and u felt there werent answers u would think that you at least try and see if there is something in the evidence that you missed to either prove or disprove what you are thinking. Im just appalled at how not seriously they took this and their explanations why they came to their verdict. Really unacceptable to me. But that is just my opinion and im entitled to it.

Great post Phillygirl. I think this jury based its decision on the fact, as the alternative juror said, that Caylee died by accident. However, an accidental death was not proven in court. And the jury should have asked itself two questions:

1. Why not call 911 or for help if it were an accident.

2. Who sits in jail for three years when the death was and accident.

I'm still having problems accepting this verdict. jmo

Juror #3 told Terry Moran last night that all three of the Anthonys were there when "whatever happened" happened and none of them sought help for Caylee.

I'm like, "Where did THAT come from?"

Sounds to me like the jury was doing some speculating, because she also said "if you don't know how she died, how can you decide the punishment." They were not suppose to even THINK about what the punishments might be.

Can't believe this. He does not work and relies on his wife to support him....he ain't leaving his family....they are all tied up in this mess. IMO

Best future role for him -- men's advocate.

I am trying to figure out how to word this to not offend.

After peering into the Anthony household and its' disfunction, maybe the justice for Caylee is she didn't have to be subjected to that any further. The powers that be lifted her to a place of peace.

JMHO and apologies in advance if this offends, not my intention at all.

Guess what guys, I know someone who will alwaaaays know where KC is!

Leonard P! I think he will make this his goal now.

I also wish someone could do a mock picture of KC with blonde hair and even red hair short and long.

sorry for quoting myself

Flts from OIA departing gate 7

(all Jet Blue)

JetBlue

390 New York-LGA Thu 11:26 Thu 11:23 Departed A 7

594 White Plains Thu 12:42 Thu 12:42 On Time A 7

1417 Austin Thu 14:39 Thu 14:39 On Time A 7

Thanks! newyork? maybe!

HHJP just went to Terrace 390, where the DT is having lunch.....................

My guess is she will be released early. It is up to the discretion of the Sheriff Office now when they release her they have a little discretion as I have seen in other cases. I would guess Saturday she will be out. She is still earning good time for these days she is in there.

OMG! Then I bet this is why they went with such a short time! Anytime between now and then would be allowed for her release, I guess. They made a wink, nod agreement with all the parties due to the high profile and public interest. they know she may be in danger if the public knows EXACTLY when she leaves.

Am I off here?

No doubt she will be Mallory's Maid of Honor and there will be a huge wedding and big welcome home party!

Mallory is foolish to marry into this family. I would run for the hills while I still had a shred of dignity after saying Casey was such a wonderful mother. She was crying on that stand because the Anthony's made her say that! MOO

Vigilante posts stop now!
If you see any more vigilante posts, alert the post
and if the mods feel it is indeed a vigilante post, that poster will automatically get a 24 hour TO.

BTW, saying KC will get "karma" is NOT a vigilante post. Saying you want her to be harmed with a mob mentality IS a vigilante post.

:bump:

The last flight I saw left just after 9am for New York. That is a Jet Blue gate. My guess is they are going to NY if it is true. Check their schedule for for flight times.

I posted it further upthread

NYC, White Plains, Austin - the 3 flights sched for today (10 am thru 3 pm) outta gate 7

NYC IMHO

DOH! I just saw on WESH TV that HJJP and the DT ended up at the same restaurant for lunch today.

Awkward much?! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member