2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for nothing but this whole case has made many of us in Orlando very, very weary over the last three years. Frankly, the sooner she's out and gone from my community, the better. I don't want to accidentally run into her at my Target store or at a club downtown! :)

On another note - I cannot believe how many people I am reading (on blogs, etc) that bought the "George had something to do with this". Just mindblowing I tell you.
I can't either when there was no proof of it, yet there was evidence to the contrary that Casey was involved.

It's the same place they always eat in the building where CM has his office. :waitasec:

Honestly, would them walking by the protesters be a GOOD idea? Possible screaming matches and psychical violence help no one.

It's a good idea for them because they get camera time.

Why can't she leave next week if she wants to?

IT's my understanding that LDB asked for a hearing on ICA having to reimburse for the investigation and she can't leave Orlando in the meantime. Do I have that wrong?

I think GA & CA thought she was going to join them on their interview tour today. Guess they will have to do it alone. No $$ for Casey today.

It's the same place they always eat in the building where CM has his office. :waitasec:

Honestly, would them walking by the protesters be a GOOD idea? Possible screaming matches and psychical violence help no one.

If they are so right in their quest and results, yes they should have the nerve to walk by the protestors.

Personally, I don't care where she goes, or what she does, as long as she doesn't have any more children.

Guess what guys, I know someone who will alwaaaays know where KC is!

Leonard P! I think he will make this his goal now.

I also wish someone could do a mock picture of KC with blonde hair and even red hair short and long.

But can she change those teeth. That is a good give away. If you see someone with smile/teeth like hers, then you can scrutinize the rest of that person to see if it is Casey Marie Anthony. moo

I thought GA was in the courtroom when the NYC flight would have departed?

The Anthony's have hit the big time....may the media blitz begin. Good Morning America is calling..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmholden913