2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge:

Before they even got out>One jury member-they contacted their relatives out of state, family members, their kids...

georgegas.jpg

:floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

Did anyone else listen to the radio interview of CA's cousin in the news thread? Yep they are throwing GA under the bus.

I said this the day that woman got acquitted, and I'll say it again. GA needs to pack his bags and go far, far away-right away. Else I fear he will have a successful suicide attempt.

I gave CA the benefit of the doubt almost throughout the trial, but her little smile at the horrible verdicts just pushed me over the edge. Sick.

Ok, :lol:

My BFF, (I did not tell her to do this at all!!)

She called around several other Agency through out the country, )she talks with them all the time)
Anyhow...

She said most replied with "NO WAY!!! we wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole"

She is sending me the emails now I will post them as soon as I get them!!! :lol:

:floorlaugh:

Judge: is right to privacy totally a wash?...I can't even go to lunch across t street...

Judge Perry:
"I can't even go to lunch by myself." (paraphrasing)

HHBP finds himself in a quandary-- doesn't want the jurors to be harassed. He can't even go to lunch without being hassled, right across the street.

Hello everyone, I'm new and late to the grieving party for justice for caylee. I've found myself very upset with the juries decision and shocked beyond belief on so many fronts. Aphroditite Jones was just blasting how disgusted she was watching Casey and her goldilocks smugness during the sentencing on HLN as well as both JB and Casey's cheschire cat grins. Truly sickening:banghead:

This socio-nut has the weirdest mannerisims amoung so many other things. It truly can make one feel physically ill! How anyone can be worried about straightening their warddrobe and stroking themself when they are the defendant during a death penalty trial is just one thing that leaves my head spinning!

The most sickening thing is that all their posturing has seemed to work out just perfectly for them. Truly more evidence of the dumbing down of society as we know it. I'm concerned about the future of circumstantial evidence cases.

This is probably in the wrong place, but I'm summarizing the media hearing.

Jurors are summoned and required to appear. He tells them after that they don't have to talk if they don't want to. Some want to talk, and some don't. Right to privacy? He is in a quandry and - maybe you (media attorneys) can give me some guidance.

For example, I can't even go to lunch across the street. Suddenly this week, people have sprouted up like weeds with cameras - professional journalists with good equipment, microphones - who don't care about anybody and just run up to you and stick the camera in your face.

Is the court just powerless? Those are the issues I am wrestling with.

HHJP says jurors may be exercising their right to privacy by requesting to remain anonymous.

He's in a dilemma. He can't even go to lunch now across the street, he says, and suddenly this week "people started up like weeds with cameras", journalists with good equipment and microphones and just run up to you with a camera and stick it in your face.

These are issues he says he's "wrestling with".

I am going to pretend a UFO beamed up all anthonys and erased them from this world.

This was reported live on HLN just a few minutes ago. Apparently some of the HLN producers were sitting in front of Cindy and George in the court room and they overheard a conversation between Lippman and the Anthony's. Lippman told them that he'd received a call from Lee and he said he had a new atty.

IMO

It was also reported on this thread today that someone sitting in front of the A's this morning overheard conversation that Lippman is no longer their attorney. Maybe they got the conversation mixed up.

Judge: ...they really don't care about anyone, run up to you with a camera and stick it in your face

Tulessa, what did the cousin say about george?!?!? im dying over here!

It's an audio clip in the news thread. Basically what I took from it was that Caylee drowned, GA covered it up & ICA had a complete nervous breakdown. CA is working on a movie deal and a book deal to tell how Caylee died. She also stated that ICA is coming home and she doesn't know where GA will go. I urger you to listen to it to get the gist of the conversation. What I got was they were in full cover up mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993