2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....it sure does!!! I think this jury was contaminated! Nothing will change my opinion.

I sure would like to know the names to see whose home that was in foreclosure is now paid off... :wink:

I sure would like to know the names to see whose home that was in foreclosure is now paid off... :wink:

You can search public records for the jurors who speak. Wait a couple weeks tho...city clerk's offices are sometimes slow.

I could sit and listen to Judge Perry all day!! I love the man!!

I think as evidenced by everyone calling WMA on this site, and other sites, that wherever Casey tries to go, whoever she tries to be associated with, is going to catch major he77 from the public. That gives me hope that she won't just skip off into the sunset after she's released.

It just goes to show that when people band together and put major pressure on organizations, or individuals, that something can be accomplished. It's just a shame there isn't anything we can do about the outcome, but maybe the public as a whole can make sure she does not benefit in any way from this, nor the people who helped free her.

They better speak during the lull between now and KC getting out-- it's going to get real hot then, imo.

don't know where to put this, but Mr. Grund is about to come on In Session to speak about things he has not been able to talk about until now.

There were several ways for this jury to provide the public with some explanations. They could have initially provided a written statement outlining why they decided that she was not guilty. But, no. They told Judge Perry they didn't want to talk to anyone but after some $$$$$ they are all ready to talk and talk.

I think their names should be released. Maybe they can hire some protection with their ill-gotten money. How profoundly SAD it is that the ONLY victim in this whole saga has been cast aside and forgotten. Bless you Caylee Marie!!!!!

Just listened to the cousin of CA talking on the radio. Her take from a phone call the CA side of the family got last night is as follows

GA was an accomplice to ICA. Saying sexual stuff re GA is true, Caylee drowned and ICA had a nervous breakdown. George made it look like a murder. Saying CA an ICA may be coming to Texas and she doesn't know about GA but there will a book from the CA side to explain all this. Saying other charges may be coming re George.

Another CA story brought to you courtest of the CA side of the family.

I was just saying that lawyers argue the names be released after a high profile case..Maybe I should have said-Its nothing new they are doing

The post you originally quoted me about was regarding the lawyer not about releasing the names of the jurors. Thank you. :rocker:

Personal attacks are prohibited here, I do not appreciate you calling me insane.

Pretty sure he/she was saying your comment was insane. Not you personally.

There is nothing in the 6th amendment about a jury having to explain their verdict. If the court and legal system are satisfied with it then they don't us anything,

I could sit and listen to Judge Perry all day!! I love the man!!

So does CM and JB and the jurors....and, most of all....Casey Marie Anthony!!! He came through for her, big time!!

what is hhjp worried about?? That the media will find out just how bad this jury was tainted?? How many of these jurors should have never been on this jury?? All kinds of stuff, if hhjp hadn't hurried through jury selection would have surfaced?? Worried that your coddling and enabling the defense, hhjp, will be open and evident for all the world to see?? I think so....

bingo!!

Just listened to the cousin of CA talking on the radio. Her take from a phone call the CA side of the family got last night is as follows

GA was an accomplice to ICA. Saying sexual stuff re GA is true, Caylee drowned and ICA had a nervous breakdown. George made it look like a murder. Saying CA an ICA may be coming to Texas and she doesn't know about GA but there will a book from the CA side to explain all this. Saying other charges may be coming re George.

Another CA story brought to you courtest of the CA side of the family.

Uh, yeah... I don't think so. jmo

Is someone saying one or more of the jurors was contacted before the trial? If so, didn't they have a responsibility to inform the judge of that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53