2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: No, No, No,:lol:

BUT I thought the same thing when I was working with a inmate one day and saw that the Flip Flops said Bob Barker...

It is another gentlemen company...

Oh! :great: I was about to freak out!!:floorlaugh:

Oh! :great: I was about to freak out!!:floorlaugh:

Me too, I told my son, who will probably tell his co-workers cause he was out the door to work, who will probably tell their... Oops! :innocent:

Me too, I told my son, who will probably tell his co-workers cause he was out the door to work, who will probably tell their... Oops! :innocent:

I also must make a confession:innocent:.. right after I saw it and before I researched it I told alot of people and I also added maybe he did that to get off his sexual harassment charges...

I was so embarrassed to go back and have to tell everyone I was mistaken...:blushing:

That is a sign people... You know what happened to "All" of the Defense Atty's in the OJ Case to date... Not saying or wishing anything bad to any of then and or anyone.. but that is a sign...
If any of the Anthony's hairs are sticking straight up, it might not be because Casey is in their home.. (Just sayin)...

During the closing arguments in the trial I felt extremely unsettled after JB finished his "presentation". I was upset and angry and worried. When JA spoke and then LDB, I felt a peace slowly wash over me. It wasn't so much a peace that she would be convicted but more of a peace that I knew in my heart that she was guilty and it felt good to finally be 100% sure.

The non guilty verdict came as a great shock. How could this be I wondered? I felt such peace? But then I remembered that the peace had to do with feeling calm in my own heart and that no matter what happened all would be well. Now that we know that lightening truly did strike close to Caylee's memorial I feel more certain than ever that God is aware of our collective pain and desire for justice. The sign was for us that he is listening, he is aware and he cares.

To be honest I don't wish that someone would kill ICA. That would garner sympathy and put her up on a pedestal. I also pray that she won't strike again on another innocent person. She has some SERIOUS issues that don't just go away and her lies will continue to be a huge problem. Eventually she'll back herself into a corner all on her own.

For now I take great comfort in this sign.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
On the heels of Casey Anthony bring sentenced, Caylee's Law has been officially filed. http://goo.gl/Srzqz

I sure hope they have it on the news and ICA see it in here cell....

The video said the lightning struck the tree around 3pm. Was HHJP still making decisions in the courthouse pertaining to Casey at that time and if he was I wonder exactly what it was?

I wonder if more complaints would give the charge more clout?

Probably. What can we do to facilitate this? Write to the FL. Bar Association? I'm willing.
I hope he receives the same sentence and fine that finger-boy did.

Has mark lundsford spoke during the investigation or trial? I havent seen him in a while.

My goodness, that gave me the shivers. I believe in signs, orbs, what nots, but to see this today! Really - what are the chances of lightening striking at Caylee's memorial site the day her mother is about to be set free (next week).

I remember when my mom died, I saw an abundance of birds - lots of them. I even had one fly in the house last week. I didn't think about it until later - but I think it was mom checking in on me. The birds are far and few between now...but every so often. It warms my heart.

This strike tells me someone is not happy! May it be Caylee, God, or someone else looking after Caylee. I can only speculate...

MOO

Mel

OMG! Caylee knows what happened to her and she can wield lightning. She didn't strike her mommy, the jurors, the courthouse or the defense team. Maybe she wants us to know that justice was properly served for her.

So many different ways to interpret a sign.

Wow, isn't it something how differently people perceive things! To think this is Caylee's approval of the ending in this horrendous murder is right next to the jurors saying there was no evidence!

This was that little girl showing the 12 of them she is that evidence & I'd like to think a warning to those who not only got away with her murder but to the ones who helped her in doing so!

Remember, the day we got the verdict, CA made a statement through her Attorney that "instead of bringing toys/memoribilia there for Caylee, give it to an organization that will appreciate it." Be afraid folks, be very afraid! :floorlaugh:

Can't Cindy and George still press charges against her for the credit cards and checks?

Nope sorry OLG, the SOL (statue of limitations) has expired.

Could be, wasn't it said that somebody in that house had their hands around the felons neck? perhpas she turned around and did it to Caylee.
You know, I am still pondering why they didn't bring the fight between CA and ICA just before Caylee disappeared into the trial. That might have made a difference to the jury. :waitasec:

Six months to find little Caylee....
Six weeks of trail.....
Six more days for KC in jail.....
Six hours after KC was sentenced.... lightning struck the memorial tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member