Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

I have a gazillion questions here.

Is this 2nd cousin a daughter of Mary Lou, Shirley's sister that she e-mailed back in June-July 2008? Kind of a busybody?

How can anything be "proven" on a family phone conference?

Why are they willing to take her in, just to make money on a book deal? Good luck with that.

Personally, I think KC was setting several people up at least a year or two prior to her dirty deed. She knew she was going to fall, maybe she had no plan yet, but her world was crumbling and she would be found out, all her lies and stealing. Her soft targets were George and Jesse, and she did understand the "divide and conquer" art of war. So she started planting her weed seeds, knowing if she planted enough, some of them would grow.

I think that in the beginning George was guilty only of being bumbling. His achilles heel may have been KH/RC. One thing I have always wondered, did anyone ever ask her if she knew JB or any of his staff prior to meeting George? Because it all seems fishy to me.

What was the name of the guy with the computer store that said he saw KC and Caylee on June 16? Nobody seemed interested in his testimony, but he said he was 110% sure he saw them that afternoon. If he was telling the truth, that would clear George on the timeline.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a duck is all I'm saying.

SaltyTexan, the idea that KH/RC may have known or known of Baez before she became involved with George is a very interesting one. I wish that this would be investigated further.

What's the title: "How to make an accidential drowning look like a homocide book for dummies."

This came from Cindy???? Really???? And the cousin bought it, hook, line and sinker.... Wonder if CA will make her buy the book to find out what really happend? Well, I guess we can see the family resemblance here. Let's pray for Texas. jmo

I'm going to speak on behalf of Texas and say that we don't want her here. She will not get a warm welcome. Texans aren't easily distracted by flashiness, unless it's a flashy gun. :rocker:

why is the freaking pool still up and sparkling in their yard if they believe that the baby drowned in it?!?!

Would you, or someone else if you don't want to, start a thread with a poll to see if any WSers would buy a book or watch a made for TV movie?

I, myself, would ONLY buy a book written by LDB or JA, or Yuri Melich. They could give us insight that we could get no other way. I don't feel I could trust anyone connected to the Anthony's to tell the truth.

LDB or JA, or Yuri Melich ? Strikes me as the mystery to this whole case lies with the dysfunctional Anthony's not the LE and procecutors or they would have had all the answers at trial.

I really think I am losing my mind! Nothing and I mean nothing that family does makes any sense to me. As soon as I think I have things figured out they go and change it all. IIRC, the "bookers" that HHJP was refering to were the people trying to book all concerned to do the talk show circuit. Did I get that wrong?

If this is true and they hired someone to start the book while their daughter was on still on trial for murdering their grandchild, then they are even more disgusting then I had previously thought and I didn't think that was possible. Deep Sigh.

BBM

Mare10, you aren't alone in this. I feel like I'm in a boat caught in a whirlpool. We get a piece of information, we all pick it to death and try to come to some logical place where it will fit and the next thing you know, we're right back where we started with another piece of information. lol.

As I said in a previous post, I don't believe this cousin. However, the thought has occurred to me that IF there is any validity to it, CA is now wanting to ride Casey's golden shirttails and poor GA is out the door.

I'm soo confused, but then again, I have been for a long time now with this case. :banghead: :crazy:

I heard what the cousin said about KC having a breakdown and how she would never be the same again.
Here is something I wrote on another board on Aug. 28, 2008

Hopefully she will have another breakdown and another complete personality change because this one sucks.

Speaking of Texas I live in NC and saw a sign recently outside a store. Don't know if it was a joke but here it goes:

"Please do not conceal your weapon." My nephew loved it. lol

Casey was charged with murder three months in; at that point, there were no more statements to police, her lawyer was not about to have her admit to Caylee's death in any way, since she had not even been found. And when she was found, it became capital murder. So really, IMO, the three years is not really an issue, because no one would have listened/cared to any version she gave after October 2008 when they were going for murder. It is not as though she could have offered up an accident scenario at that point. So really, she had three months, July-Oct 2008 to tell them it was an accident, not three years...

thanks for posting. I have been asking everywhere if Casey had the opportunity at any time before trial to get the prosecution in, confess to an accident in detail, providing any evidence available. are you saying she could have - but no one would have believed her?

MOO

I think the 2 people, man and woman, writing this book is the same person mentioned here: (the woman anyway).

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/...ok_Based_On_Caylee_Anthony_Murder_printer.php

So a FICTION book is supposed to tell the TRUE story? Now I am confused.:confused:

And the part about "experiments" with chloroform?? Is this for real?

One other thing: Is THIS the book they are writing?

ETA: I guess this IS the book...supposed to be published within days of the verdict...

http://www.prlog.org/11557185-author-discovers-why-no-flies-on-caylee-anthony.html

http://www.speakwithoutinterruption...young-female-standing-at-the-rear-of-a-car-2/

Huh??? How can you write a fictional story about a real murder and a really murdered baby, using her name and the names of others involved?

why is the freaking pool still up and sparkling in their yard if they believe that the baby drowned in it?!?!

I posted basically the same before. Said if my daughter had drowned in there I would literally have dismantled it by hand.
Nothing, absolutely nothing, makes sense in any of this.

Huh??? How can you write a fictional story about a real murder and a really murdered baby, using her name and the names of others involved?

Exactly. What did she mean that the chloroform was readily available in the Anthony household and what happened to the hamburger meat. :floorlaugh:

I have a gazillion questions here.

Is this 2nd cousin a daughter of Mary Lou, Shirley's sister that she e-mailed back in June-July 2008? Kind of a busybody?

How can anything be "proven" on a family phone conference?

Why are they willing to take her in, just to make money on a book deal? Good luck with that.

Personally, I think KC was setting several people up at least a year or two prior to her dirty deed. She knew she was going to fall, maybe she had no plan yet, but her world was crumbling and she would be found out, all her lies and stealing. Her soft targets were George and Jesse, and she did understand the "divide and conquer" art of war. So she started planting her weed seeds, knowing if she planted enough, some of them would grow.

I think that in the beginning George was guilty only of being bumbling. His achilles heel may have been KH/RC. One thing I have always wondered, did anyone ever ask her if she knew JB or any of his staff prior to meeting George? Because it all seems fishy to me.

What was the name of the guy with the computer store that said he saw KC and Caylee on June 16? Nobody seemed interested in his testimony, but he said he was 110% sure he saw them that afternoon. If he was telling the truth, that would clear George on the timeline.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a duck is all I'm saying.

MY BOLD

Whoa! That's downright diabolical.

Haven't we all kind of figured the A's money problems were from KC, not GA. LDB said "hundreds" of checks written...hundreds, plus maxing out Cindy's credit cards. No wonder GA would only cash his check and pay bills at Amscot. CA claims she was the "bread" winner but it appears to me from the checks we saw in discovery that very little bills were paid out of CA's checkbook. GA had to have been paying most of the bills. I'm not even sure she was paying the mortgage from her checkbook. But there sure were a lot of checks written by KC.

CA's family need a wake up call. jmo

There is a lot of evidence from LE interviews that has shown that KC was the cause of most of the money problems in the A home. But in one of the LE interviews, George admits he fell for online scam which caused some debt to the family and he said that he blamed it on online gambling.

As I mentioned before Rick and Shirley don't like George. In emails they talked about George's history of having different jobs. I can't remember exactly how many times he changed jobs but it was more than 3 times. In one email either Shirley or Rick called George a deadbeat and I think they said something that Cindy's income was what kept the house paid off or something. Also somehow neighbors were aware of the money problems and George not keeping jobs. The Dickens couple interviewed by LE said Kio Torres told them a lot of info on the A's.

Overall KC likely caused most of the money problems in the family and the stolen checks and credit cards prove that. Shirley was aware of some of the problems. I think this cousin of Cindy's basically believes anything Shirley says and she might not question if it is the truth or just Shirley's side of the story.

I honestly can't see how a person would be willing to help a relative who was accused of murder and has been known to steal like crazy. KC victimized people outside of the family through theft like Amy and Jesse. I wouldn't be surprised if KC had been stealing money or other things from friends but they might not have noticed.

You know, I'm really tired tonight, but I've been biting my tongue about something for several years. I don't want to offend anyone, so I'll try to word carefully. It's my belief from the limited research I've done on the Anthonys back in Ohio that they are descendants of the Romani community there. Some, but certainly not all, of the Romani culture in different parts of the world are known to be 'grifters' and scam artists. I am not saying this is what George and Cindy are, nor even their parents. What I am saying is that maybe somewhere in the past, lying and manipulating to get what one wants was sort of a cultural/heritage sort of thing within the past communities, and has carried over into the present day. As I said, I do not wish to offend, but maybe someone will understand what I'm trying to say. The whole family is just too bizzare to comprehend.

What indicates they are Rom? Both the Anthony and Plesea sides?

Cindy Anthony's Cousin speaks about George's guilt:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...which-casey-will-explain-in-an-upcoming-book/

CIndy Anthony's cousin in Houston calls a Houston radio show to discuss a book being penned for the Anthony's explaining "the truth" to get Casey's side out there, and it sounds like Cindy's family believes Jose's opening statement - which they did not until after the verdict and they had a conference call with Cindy and them. Could be crap.

BBM

Maybe the taxpayers of Florida should call for reform of how juries decide their verdicts. Apparently conference calls are working for some in Texas.

In her transcript, Shirley acknowledged that George had some problems, but that she loved him and that he was a nice man.

She also seemed to think that the financial mess was from his "gambling" and unaware of just how much KC had taken from her Mom, because of course Mom was covering for her.

I think the whole family is loco and they just believe whatever is convenient at the moment.:twocents:

This is my question.. Is the pool still in the backyard.. If it is, there is no way you can convince me that any "normal" grandparent would keep that pool up and in use if their only granddaughter had fought for her life and ultimately drowned there. Who could imagine swimming in the place your child or grandchild died.. having pool parties and such.. of course "normal" is not a term that seems to apply to this family at all.. I will not buy any book written by either CA or GA or JB or any member of the DT. I have actually been trying to avoid the after trial coverage.. As a student entering my Senior year for my Bachelors of Social Work with a minor in Criminal Justice, this entire ordeal has made me question working in either field.

Cindy Anthony's Cousin speaks about George's guilt:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...which-casey-will-explain-in-an-upcoming-book/

CIndy Anthony's cousin in Houston calls a Houston radio show to discuss a book being penned for the Anthony's explaining "the truth" to get Casey's side out there, and it sounds like Cindy's family believes Jose's opening statement - which they did not until after the verdict and they had a conference call with Cindy and them. Could be crap.

all Anthony's tell lies. any book will be a BS effort to make more $ off of Caylee's death. Are we to belive Casey will FINALLY tell the truth about anything. Im so tired on The Anthony's I wish I never heard of this case. Its almost as if they feel since Caylee died its ok sinc she was "theirs" this whole family needs to GO AWAY. ugh. porr Caylee. at least she did not have to be raised by these blood suckers although she 100% percent deserved to live and make her CHOICE to walk away. im so sick over this case. i havent been myself since the verdict. all these people crawling out of the woodwork to cash.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back