Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

Haven't we all kind of figured the A's money problems were from KC, not GA. LDB said "hundreds" of checks written...hundreds, plus maxing out Cindy's credit cards. No wonder GA would only cash his check and pay bills at Amscot. CA claims she was the "bread" winner but it appears to me from the checks we saw in discovery that very little bills were paid out of CA's checkbook. GA had to have been paying most of the bills. I'm not even sure she was paying the mortgage from her checkbook. But there sure were a lot of checks written by KC.

CA's family need a wake up call. jmo

In Diane Fannings book, "Mommys little girl", she discusses George's employment history as well as his inability to keep a job or contribute financially. Cindy has been the breadwinner, George has never pulled his weight financially. He got hurt at work and was off for a long time, went back to work and then "fell" and couldnt work again. he got a 60,000 settlement from workmans comp and he had it spent on credit cards and gambling and had to confess to Cindy that there was no money coming when she was expecting it. Its a good book, you can get a free ereader download for your smartphone and I think the book was about 7.00 to download.
Point is, both George and KC were destroying the family with their gambling, lying and stealking. Cindy consulted a divorce lawyer at one point and George moved out. Cindy found out she would come out a financial loser by divorcing George and they got back together. Cindy cashed in her 401 to catch up on bills and such from Georges gambling and KC stealing. She complained to her mother these two were dragging her down. They had to move from Ohio because they lost their house there and were bankrupt, so they wanted a fresh start in Fla.
these are all things noted in Diane Fannings book. One other thing I found interesting is that Cindy is the youngest in her family and the only girl. According to Diane Fanning, Cindy was always treated like a princess and thus the bitterness from her older brothers.
I am paraphrasing what I read in the book.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

"Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17898874/detail.html

Holy Crap. I never knew that. So even they know the chloro is true. Shame this didn't come out in case. I wish mainstream media would touch on this now. How can we get that to happen? Maybe send this link to them?

Re: the ethnic derivation of the Anthonys and extended family

best if we don't go there, imo

Sure, the temptation's great -- it's a way to put distance between 'us' and 'them'

but the truth is --- sociopaths come in all colours and creeds

True, no ?

I want to add that i personally dont think GA had anything to do with Caylees death. Nor do I believe the family was involved in some big conspiracy with the DT to get her off. I think alot of what we see with the A's is just their dysfunction and Cindys enabling. George and Cindy deserve each other. to me, they are both martyrs who blame everyone else for everything.

BS. Pure nonsense. 'Proof' based on CA's story given to the family over a phonecall. BS.

I totally agree. As if anything they said could possibly be believable. I am so annoyed by what seems total BS to me.

However, if what this lady says is true (about the phone call and what they said), this reveals some horrible plans in the works, and I can't imagine what George plans to do in reaction to all of this.

It is SO WEIRD!

Is this the same family member that when interviewed recently was going to have ICA arrested for stealing from the grandfather and it ended in a big family fight? I think this was right before Caylee was murdered. If yes, this person thought she was guilty as of a few weeks ago.

This person said she believed Casey was guilty as of the night of the verdict! It was only after the Anthonys had a conference call with them that they finally understood what the truth was (blechhh).

Holy Crap. I never knew that. So even they know the chloro is true. Shame this didn't come out in case. I wish mainstream media would touch on this now. How can we get that to happen? Maybe send this link to them?

twitter it to padilla, he will make sure it makes the rounds LOL
I am going to send it to Vinnie and NeJame.

This person said she believed Casey was guilty as of the night of the verdict! It was only after the Anthonys had a conference call with them that they finally understood what the truth was (blechhh).

BBM

Maybe the conference call involved the psychic and the chemist?

:innocent:

Re: the ethnic derivation of the Anthonys and extended family

best if we don't go there, imo

Sure, the temptation's great -- it's a way to put distance between 'us' and 'them'

but the truth is --- sociopaths come in all colours and creeds

True, no ?

I didn't mean any derogation of them eiher way, but I understand what you are saying. The Rom have suffered prejudice for centuries, and I don't want to add to it.

Do you think this is a long con? A family of professional grifters?
At the beginning back when it first hit the news I thought, we were being taken for a ride. This was just the beginning of this case.
I think this is America's most infamous dysfunctional family at the moment.
I won't buy and book or movie by them. They all need professional therapy or to be committed to a mental clinic, but not on reality tv shows or anything in the media.

I think they have 'normal' jobs for the most part, but carry the mentality of conning when the opportunity presents. Case in point: the Caylee Anthony Foundation, which I heard Cindy's attorney mention today will be ongoing. Cindy's attitude of entitlement, which she passed on to Casey in a much more malignant way. I could go on and on. Where is the dignity, the humility, that you usually see with families coping with tragedy?

twitter it to padilla, he will make sure it makes the rounds LOL
I am going to send it to Vinnie and NeJame.

I don't have Twitter can you send it to LP? I'd love to see this get press. I pray it gets national coverage.

That's what I thought. I really think whatever the verdict was would be the avenue this family member would take. If she was found Guilty there would be a book how CA admitted that to her and now NG and she knows she is. All lies for money. Poor baby.

I could have bought the accident theory in the beginning till i saw the puter searches and then I heard about the trouble between Cindy and Casey and Cindy's counselor telling her to kick Casey out and take custody of Caylee. Then when I heard about the phone theft of 354$ from granny Pleasea and the fight I knew this was no accident. Also what a coincedence that Casey did those searches and looked up One Tree Hill kidnapping show and the poster " why do people kill people etc" neck breaking etc and then conveinently there is an " accident" two months later.......hummmm I dont think so...

I think Casey contemplated an accident scene by leaving the pool ladder down and maybe that is why the dogs hit in the back yard or perhaps she did drown but if so I wonder if Casey held her head under water.

Nope she loathed Cindy, had a new boyfriend that didnt want kids yet ( Susan Smith ), lied didnt have a job and yes Caylee was getting older and could talk just like Jeff said but there was more to the story and unfortunetly he needed to finsih the story and tell about the rage issues and the fight and the thefts in order for this jury to put 2 and 2 together.

I was angry like everybody else especially at Cindy but now i think maybe it is better that Cindy get her darling of a daughter back to finish raising and I am willing to bet another murder will occur. I hope not but I would not be in the least bit suprised.

What do yall think?

I didn't mean any derogation of them eiher way, but I understand what you are saying. The Rom have suffered prejudice for centuries, and I don't want to add to it.

You're right, akashana. Just a curiosity I thought was interesting to pursue a little. I love to study and observe people, and try to figure out why they are the way they are, good or bad.

If Cindy's brothers are still holding resentment and bitterness into their old age in thinking that the youngest only girl was treated like a princess, then that could be further indication of personality disorder in the family. One guy's statements to the press in anger doesn't speak for them all though. Those statements alone are also verybally and mentally abusive towards Cindy and very disrespectful to the elderly grandparents, one who can't speak and defend himself against these allegations.

The fact that this comes out now, rather than three years ago, speaks volumes to me and it should to you.

If a single iota of this bull-oney were true, do you not think it would have come out before this particular moment?

When it mattered for Caylee. When it mattered for Casey. When it mattered for Cindy.

And yet,now, when the world is lined up - ready to write a check - NOW this stuff comes out.

Ask youself why.

I can't say anything more than this. Think people. Put on your thinking caps. A payday rears its head. And suddenly, a titillating story appears.

Hello? Bueler? Bueler?

Since the source for all this nonsense is apparently Casey I think we can all safely dismiss it as a lie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back