GUILTY MI - Katherine 'Kate' Phillips, 4 mos, Ludington, 29 June 2011 (Deceased/Not Found)

It is very strange. I keep thinking he gave her away - changed her clothes so she wouldn't be so easily recognizable, and tried to hide the clothes. But if that were the case, I'd have thought he would have realized by now that things will go better for him if he fesses up.

Is he buying time so it will be harder to find whoever has her? Or did he harm her and is hoping they never find any evidence?
I hear what you're saying. But blood was found...

:(

Sweet baby...may she be found safe and healthy. And SOON.

Curse this father! He needs to just tell where baby Kate is~coward.

Authorities are asking for volunteers to help comb a new area in Ludington this afternoon for missing 4-month-old Katherine Shelbie-Elizabeth Phillips, who's been missing since June 29.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2011/07/volunteers_asked_to_help_searc.html

Police in northern Michigan are asking people to stop their own searches for a missing baby.

http://www.wlns.com/story/15047701/police-asking-people-to-stop-their-own-searches-for-missing-baby

There is something very telling and frightening in that article above. ^^^

Apparently the argument between the parents was that the father did not believe the 4 month old was his child. THAT is scary and leads me to believe he may have killed her.

What a horrible excuse for a human being. Maybe he's seen the Casey Anthony trial and is staying quiet thinking all evidence will be gone if he refuses to co-operate long enough.

He need's a few 'gentle' nudges to get him talking. I'd gladly oblige in giving him those 'gentle' nudges too. Just horrible.

The Uncle says on his FB that if she is found that her and her sister need a new home. That doesn't say much about his sister. I hope she isn't holding anything back too.

The world is a mess. I haven't even seen this case in the news, i saw it on Twitter. How sad that a missing 4 month old is overshadowed by coverage of Casey Anthony.

phillips7.jpg

Such an adorable little puddin' pie. God bless and protect you, sweetheart.

NG coverage tonight....very good

M Klaas says they need to hone in on that short timeline before Sean was picked up

Just saw this on Nancy Grace. I hope she is with someone safe. This breaks my heart!

I would like to think this baby is with someone who is keeping her safe....but considering the moments leading up to the father taking the baby, I think he may have been acting in anger. He probably had not planned ahead of time to give the baby to someone....so it sounds like he acted spontaneously. Who would take this baby from him and not report it? Its seems so unlikely.
I really hate to think negatively....but....

I wonder if the baby was in the car while the dad was at Wendy's? WHat was the temperature that day? Maybe she died in the car from the heat?

OT I do not like the look of his pic. His family said he would not hurt anyone but he is a soldier. Soldiers are killing machines.

I'm sure my general hopefulness plays a part in my thoughts, but... according to early news reports he was concerned about paying support for two kids, had tried to convince the mom to give the baby up for adoption, and was due to take a court-ordered paternity test the day he kidnapped her. It's possible his actions were premeditated. How hard would it be to find someone to take a baby?

If he did snap and kill her, I am having trouble reconciling that with going out for fast food. I would think eating would be the last thing on his mind.

Ready for this case to be resolved with the safe return of Baby Kate!

Thank you for all the updates. *prayers for Baby Kate*

Me too, obody! He then went home, he could have had something to eat at home if money was tight. I want this case to get more national attention than it is receiving. She is a helpless little baby for heaven's sake!:maddening:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back