2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or can anyone else see the face in the top right hand corner of the picture in the clouds??????? It almost looks like a skull:eek:

OMG! It's the Death Eaters and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

WS Wizards: wands out!

All together now: ICA Expelliarmus!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Did anyone notice the truck in the driveway. Can't see all of the company name, but if you zoom in, I swear it look like it says...

POISONOUS FLOWERS

imo

That would be the kind of flower most people would request be delivered to the A house.

Is it just me or can anyone else see the face in the top right hand corner of the picture in the clouds??????? It almost looks like a skull:eek:

I didn't notice the skull till you pointed it out, but I saw 2 giant fists, lol, on the
lower clouds rolling in.

I see it and the skull looks like it's smoking a cigarette.

I see it too, however to me it looks more like a pinocchio nose....:liar:
We all see the different things in the clouds but that does not take away from the fact that LIGHTENING struck at Caylee's memorial site. How crazy is that?!!

I just keep coming back to this thread in disbelief. I feel so much peace since this has happened. I just can't even be angry anymore. We get a lot of lightning here, that's not unusual, but for lightning to strike in that very spot...it brought me to my knees. This is the most beautiful reminder that Casey will not get away with what she has done, no matter what the courts say.

You're grieving ,zach's mema. Grief isn't just about losing people ,it's also about losing something precious you thought you would have.
When a child is born with a disability some parents go through a grieving process because they and the child have lost the life they envisioned. Of course life can (and will) still be wonderful,but for the moment they need to be able to grieve the loss ,even though they may not recognize it as such.
I think most of us at WS were really counting on there being a guilty verdict .Maybe not DP ,maybe not even LWOP,but guilty. This has been a shock and I believe what you are feeling is grief and sorrow.
Stick with us . :grouphug: and find some consolation in the lightning strike if you can.

You are very wise. Thank you for the explanation and putting the rest of it into words I could't find.

To any of you math guru's out there...........What are the chances lightening would strike at that particular site at the time and day it did? I'm having trouble figuring it out!

9,497,357,237.332 to 2 to the fifth power. imo.

But I could be wrong as I am Not A Chemist. :deadhorse:

Mother Nature, karma, or God -- I think that the lightning strike is a sign that someone or something is looking after Caylee.

I see it too, however to me it looks more like a pinocchio nose....:liar:
We all see the different things in the clouds but that does not take away from the fact that LIGHTENING struck at Caylee's memorial site. How crazy is that?!!
I see the 'skull', but the right eye, (on our left), looks like a heart, IMO. And the 'cigarette' looks like an angry cloud shouting out more clouds...a very angry visual, IMO.

So we've got a lightning strike...a hawk...interference on a microphone... So how bout today's date - 7/7/2011... Adds up to 18 which reduces to 9. 9 is the # of finality (today is basically the end of the case - sentencing). The date she is being released is the 13th - 13 is a # of karma...

the flickering lights in the start of the trial

Mother Nature, karma, or God -- I think that the lightning strike is a sign that someone or something is looking after Caylee.
I can't help myself, but this makes me think of angry, protective angels, and a vengeful God. a product of my childhood religions, I guess.

Personally I think this lightening bolt has nothing to do with Caylee...she is at rest now and so young and innocent that she would not know the meaning of hate and revenge

The symbolism of this lightening to me means that there are big changes going to happen. Something is going to happen and it's taking shape already.

maybe her guardian angel wanted to show her displeasure to what is being done to Caylee's memory

I have seen this before. When Robert Manwill went missing the end of July 2009 there was a lightning storm over the New York Canal in Boise Idaho. They found Robert's body in the New York Canal weighted down by rocks a few days after this storm.

You should have seen that lightning! The clouds looked EXACTLY like outstretched forearms and hands with palms facing up. About 30-40 lightning bolts came downward over the canal at one time, from what looked like the forearms. A few days later Robert's body was found right there in that canal.

Glen Hush Photographer took 7 photos of that lightning storm, but tonight I could only find 2. Amazing . . .

I've often wondered if those lightning strikes showed basically how far the body traveled before the off duty officer found him.

I'm sure I'm dating myself here, but the first thing that popped into my head when I read the OP was:

Rhoda Penmark aka The Bad Seed

picture.php

For those who haven't seen the film, Rhoda kills a little boy for his spelling bee medal and later returns to the scene of the crime, only to be struck by lightning.

Who knows? Sometimes life imitates art. :)

Exactly! Life imitating art.
We must be around the same age.
Of all the movies I've seen throughout my life, The Bad Seed (original B & W) (and one other movie) left an indelible imprint in my mind....one that still flashes to the surface every once in awhile, still today, so many years later.

I will never forget how long it took me to get over the effect that movie had over me.....the most eerie, uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach.
I had no idea for many years why that movie affected me the way it did.
Years later, someone 'in the know' told me it was because I had never been subjected to that type of evil before and I didn't know how to react to it.....fight or flight feeling.

Whether that's true or not, I got a similar feeling the first time I saw the first jail house video.

OK, back on topic....... After seeing the first few jail house vids for the first time, I instantly flashed back to that movie and the feeling I had after watching that movie for the first time.

Naturally, when I heard on the news about the lightning strike today/yesterday, again it brought back that movie.
All this typing above to say........
Soooo strange to see someone here bring up The Bad Seed!

Wow, wow, wow. I woke up this morning feel such peace in my heart.

Had KC been found guilty and sentenced to life behind bars I don't think we would have had the kind of outrage-that-leads-to-higher-good that we do now. God/Higher power is using this tragedy to get our attention. Have faith, create effective laws to protect children, believe in His system of justice. Maybe a few of us will feel the need to get closer to Him because of this tragedy.

It is increasingly clear that the jurors disobeyed the law in reaching their verdict. It is clear that they have base motives and desires and they don't feel any shame. In fact, Juror #3 said that she was able to think rationally because she does not belong to Orlando. I have news for her. The murder of a child is not a local issue. It is a global tragedy. These jurors may believe that they have transcended the suffering related to this cse but they have not. They have divorced themselves from it. I think they have a lesson or 2 to learn. It is crystal clear that KC is not the only one who has strayed from the straight and narrow path. It is shocking to see the number of people who want to thrive off of Caylee's death. There is such a thing as justice but God will decide what to do.

Back to this sign. I am so happy that we feel a little more serene. We feel lighter.The burden is not on our shoulders anymore (it never was) God is in control. We can boycott anything related to KC/Defense/family/jurors and that is a way to honor Caylee. We can take action to protect our children and that is a way to honor Caylee. We can practice compassion and kindness and that is a way to honor Caylee. We can appreciate the beauty and magic each day and that is a way to honor Caylee. We can get closer to Spirit and that is a way to honor our beloved Caylee Marie.

Btw if any of you haven't read the "Small Miracles" book please do. It is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23