Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

Im not sure where Diane Fanning got her information..I would have to go back and look at her prologue, but she clearly wrote in the beginning she did not interview the A's. They were not involved in the information at all.

I believe you are right. We know now that CA has put a lot of misinformation out there in the past to preserve her "fantasy" life if you will with KC as the perfect child. CA paints herself as a "hero" at the costs of others. She has covered up for her daughter to the point that KC has gotten away with murder. CA has gone far beyond what you would expect a "normal" mother to do under the same circumstances.

If CA is permitted to get away with lying on the stand it will be a "runaway train" for the justice system to deal with in the future with family witness trying to get their loved one freed. I hope Diane is working on her new book as we speak. lol jmo

Thanks LambChop...I truly believe that CA should have and did know that her (then underage) daughter needed help...for whatever reason she must have decided it was easier to enable her.

KC told one of her friends she thought she needed to be treated at a mental facility because she felt she was losing it. When the friend inquired a few days later if KC had gotten some help, KC said she talked with her mom and CA had talked her out of it. Unless KC was lying we have to believe CA knew. The fact that CA went for help/counseling tells me she needed help controling KC but went to the wrong type of professional. Someone here at WS's said this family kept secrets and the secret was Casey. I believe that. jmo

ETA: I think the cousin is just another victum of the A's.

Maybe the cousins observed behavior in a younger Casey that could be a symptom of a child being sexually abused. It doesn't mean it happened ( the abuse) or that the cousins are lying.

None of us knows for certain what happened to Caylee she could have died by accident.

I choose to give this up to God and pray that the rest of the world does the same.

I don't understand the death threats- these people who want the Anthony family dead are not serving Justice or God. Ask your pastor, priest, etc about the souls of those who are murdered.

I will never understand why Cindy let Casey access to her credit and check book.

Scapegoating George is a diversion away from whatever is messed up in Cindy's psychology and dominating ideas.

I guess there are many books about Narcissistic families and this is one.

Seems that Casey has a real developmental problem that was never addressed.

KC told one of her friends she thought she needed to be treated at a mental facility because she felt she was losing it. When the friend inquired a few days later if KC had gotten some help, KC said she talked with her mom and CA had talked her out of it. Unless KC was lying we have to believe CA knew. The fact that CA went for help/counseling tells me she needed help controling KC but went to the wrong type of professional. Someone here at WS's said this family kept secrets and the secret was Casey. I believe that. jmo

ETA: I think the cousin is just another victum of the A's.

One thing I learned well in counseling..."Secrets are bad".

Now let me get this right!
George denies any sexual molestation or abuse on the stand and thru his lawyer!
Cindy denies any problem with Lee going into KC's room when JB has her on the stand but JB doesn't ask her about George! WHY??
Cindy continues to live with George and comes to court with him even though KC is clearly upset that Mother is with him!
Cindy and George show up for sentencing together and discuss how pretty she is with her long hair-yet Cindy has a conference call with her family (the Plesea's) to discuss the book being written which will expose the secrets and reasons why KC is who she is and what happened to Caylee.
And George is still living on Hopesprings DR. and driving Cindy around?????:waitasec:
Is George gonna drive Cindy and Casey to Texas??:crazy:

I don`t know if they will paint George as a molester, but a "tragic accident" story would fit their needs (CA family) now, so people would think Casey is innocent and George made some bad decision to cover up because he is disturbed, but not a killer either.

I find Caseys "nervous breakdown" as credible as "my dad had a stroke" right now.

Now that Cindy has gotten her daughter off the hook legally, she is going to try to get her off the hook with the public. It just wouldn't do to have your daughter be the most hated woman in America.

That's one feat that CA "WILL NEVER" accomplish. No amount of words, no amount of time, no amount of money could ever accomplish this. CA may be just as hated as her clone ICA. If CA's plot was to get ICA out, she accomplished that. But in the long run she also accomplished taking the entire family down the sewage drain with her. CA may have been able to clean up the car to the point that only one hair and the smell remained. She could clean the car in the privacy of her garage in secret while no one was watching. But her cleanup attempts with the public will not go as well as she plans. When she opens her mouth to tell all, her "new story" it will only add to the stink that she already created. IMO

Now that Cindy has gotten her daughter off the hook legally, she is going to try to get her off the hook with the public. It just wouldn't do to have your daughter be the most hated woman in America.

**Absolutely. Cindy is still trying save Casey's life by lying.

Casey had every chance to tell her story (for free). Why wouldn't she insist on telling the world on live television 'what really happened', especially after the 1+1 comment that made her death meter needle into a danger zone?

Mom and Dad were stunned she was found 'not guilty'. They thought the state did a good job, and were hoping for a slither of truth http://www.amny.com/urbanite-1.8120...s-jail-but-will-be-out-by-wednesday-1.3010499. Just a few days ago they wanted a slither of truth, but suddenly, they know the full story.
Let me repeat that - they thought the state, who accused Casey of wanting to rid herself of parental responsibilties, and suffocating, then dumping the body, did a good job. Wake up world.
Three guilty people in that household let vulnerable, innocent Casey take the fall, and possible death sentence. Sorry, but I'm more apt to believe her family was more abused by her.

No one can convince me that Cindy had any idea what happened before those 31 days and 911 calls.

Now they want to dress up their lies as sell to me as truth, because they need to buy (and sell) a more normal life for all of them. I don't blame them, but I'm not buying it.

Sorry if I've repeated too much here, I notice I've done that before, but a slow computer doesn't allow me to read everything, not in a day anyway.

Is this why KC said in her jail video "don't worry I haven't said anything"

I have wondered about several statements KC made either in jail or in the famous phone conversation when she said "talking to you guys, what a waste". When she said, Are you kidding me?! You know I don't know where she is." That may not be the exact wording, but she did sound like she was not believing that Cindy would ask that question. She also said, "I am the one in jail" If we analyze statements she made from the perspective that the family was covering up, also knew the truth, and was complicit, these statements could be interpreted in a different way than she is a sociopath and only thinking of herself. If it was an accident and George and possibly Cindy covered up, I doubt Casey was the one with the master plan as to how to do that. I would suspect it was George and Cindy and Casey was instructed on what to do. It was interesting to me in the email exchanges between Cindy and her brother she seemed certain that there would be no DNA found. Why was that?

Do you remember when KC wrote a letter to Sheriff Kevin Beary and she asked to see her father? Well we all know that didn't happen. Then there are the jailhouse videos, where he just sits there in the beginning while CA does all the pleading and then the one I mentioned up above. I'm not convinced he molested anyone either however, I do think there is more to he and KC then what we know. If you watched the trial when he was on the stand you could see the daggers from her and when anyone ever spoke of him she would either mouth some words or shake her head. She hardly ever did that when CA was spoken of.

I assume you mean that she requested to speak with her Dad and not berecorded, is that right? I have always thought it strange that the family didn't visit for the majority of her incarceration. The excuse was they didn't want their conversations to be made public. Three years is a long time to not see a family member that you supposedly love and support. Could it be that they were afraid she would slip up and implicate them?

I have no doubt that KC controlled that house .
I think when she was asked if she was pregnant that she would flip out ! I know other people that do that . My son works with a girl right now that if the boss says something to her about being late she slams drawers and doors all day even though she was , in fact, a half hour late ...she just doesn't like being called on it and it makes the 'boss' back off . [ This drives Adam crazy btw]

I don`t know if they will paint George as a molester, but a "tragic accident" story would fit their needs (CA family) now, so people would think Casey is innocent and George made some bad decision to cover up because he is disturbed, but not a killer either.

I find Caseys "nervous breakdown" as credible as "my dad had a stroke" right now.

Can you give me a link as to the time frame Casey's nervous breakdown occurred? I've been thinking along these lines myself, but not sure the time line you speak of is in line with my thoughts. TIA

I posted this several times in the last 3 years. Why does a 20 yr old make up a job and babysitter to leave the house WITH the baby? Most would make up a job so they can leave the baby WITH the grandparent. But, some reason she didn't want to leave Caylee with George or only while Cindy was there too.

I'm not sure it's been proven that Casey was OK always leaving Caylee with Cindy but not George. Honestly it sounds like she left her child alone with George on a regular basis since everyone talks about him getting up with Caylee. If it was common for ICA to only leave Caylee with Cindy and NOT George then I think we would have heard about it at the trial.

HOWEVER, I have custody of my nephew because my sister basically doesn't care to be a parent. Everything would be fine, and we'd watch her son while she went to work, then we'd find out she was going drinking after work, or that it had been her day off, and when confronted she'd respond with anger and "punish" us for catching her in a lie by not letting us see him or watch him for a while. She'd tell us that she had him in preschool when in reality she was giving a sob story about being a single mom to any of her friends and neighbors who would listen and having THEM watch our nephew. The goal was to get us to stop questioning her and to stop trying to make her actually take care of her own child while she wasn't at work. She wouldn't let him be at our house out of spite. How DARE we question her 80-hour work week or get upset about being lied to.

One morning my nephew almost killed himself by falling out a window while she slept until noon, plus he was going to the ER with asthma attacks due to all the cig smoke he inhaled at her friends houses. I realized that it was time to stop expecting her to take any kind of responsibility and we began to act like having him all the time was a gracious act on her part that made her mom of the year. Within a year she voluntarily gave us full custody, though she has a facebook profile filled with smiling happy photos of her and her son. Anyone looking at her facebook would have NO IDEA that she hasn't seen her child for more than a few hours a month in 2 years.

I can easily see ICA keeping Caylee away from her parents simply because she didn't want to be lectured about needing to "take responsibly" or was trying to punish them by withholding Caylee. This case changed how I dealt with my sister because she sounds EXACTLY like ICA when she's lying. I shudder to think what could have happened if I had stuck to my guns and tried to "force" her to be a parent. Without having seen this case, I might have done just that.

I don't believe a single word coming out of any Anthony's mouth, immediate or distant relative included. In my opinion, if CA talked to anyone in her family....her entire repertoire is a fabrication.

Holy Crap. I never knew that. So even they know the chloro is true. Shame this didn't come out in case. I wish mainstream media would touch on this now. How can we get that to happen? Maybe send this link to them?

This would be a good question for the Ask our Lawyers thread. I don't believe this information could be used at trial. The info came out when the Defense was asking the state NOT to go for the Death penalty. So in essence, it is based on a "hypothetical."

That's not a "professional" explanation and our lawyers could give a much better answer.

Salem

SO is CA's family saying they knew KC was being abused? IF they knew this why didn't anyone protect KC? And if KC was abused why would KC have baby Caylee around GA, and why would KC have LEE as part of CayLEE's name??? Makes no sense to me!! Again I think it's all about the money! I'm just waiting for KARMA do it's job :)

I am NOT defending GA. I think they're all liars.

I don't believe a single word coming out of any Anthony's mouth, immediate or distant relative included. In my opinion, if CA talked to anyone in her family....her entire repertoire is a fabrication.

It's always good to blame the man. It works!!
Nobody wants to accept that a young attractive mother would do something like intentionally murder and dispose of her own child.
It's much more acceptable for people to project the guilt onto George Anthony and think he had something to do with Caylee's demise and/or disposal. Even though there is ZERO evidence of these things.
The history of the court system shows we as a society try to explain away and excuse females from their criminal behavior by blaming the men in their lives like a lover/husband/father etc. This is especially true if they're attractive and look harmless. It's nothing new. KC's defense was smart to make GA out to be shady and sinister.

The only thing more shocking than the verdict in this case is the fact that ANYONE is still considering anything the family has to say as possible truth. I believe with all my heart the story you heard from the prosecution is what happened to Caylee. It is the only one that makes sense. Yet some still want to go into la la land with this family and create more stories. It's not reasonable, it's not logical and it is not the truth. The family needs to stop it, the jury should have stopped it and hopefully the public will stop it.

but if JB continues and/or if ICA comes out with this he could sue. But one of the defenes to slander/defamation is truth and so GA would have to prove it wasn't true as the falsity of the statement is one of the elements that must be proven.

So then could GA come out with a book about JB and KC? Again I'm not defending GA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back