Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

It's my opinion that JB is a dirty minded sleaze, with CM not far behind him

They knew that any suggestion of sexual impropriety would titillate the masses -- and it certainly has

Once that garbage was thrown into the mix, objectivity flew out the window. People, because they're generally so sexually repressed and frustrated, will fixate on a sexual element to almost the exclusion of all else

Theories and rumours abound and KC must be laughing her head off, right now, along with JB and the rest of the gang

Anyway, so much mud has been flung and so many Ants have aired their dirty washing (real and imagined) in public, that their entire extended family has been soiled (willingly or not) enough to taint at least the next 3 generations

and for what -- five minutes notoriety ? The vain hope they'll be able to barter their privacy and dignity for a few dollars ?

All they can hope to achieve from all this is to serve as object-lessons to others in how not to behave in the aftermath of what is ... let's remember ... a family tragedy. A little girl died and lay unmourned in a filthy swamp for months while this stupid, disgusting family weighed the benefits and losses for themselves

You know, I'm really tired tonight, but I've been biting my tongue about something for several years. I don't want to offend anyone, so I'll try to word carefully. It's my belief from the limited research I've done on the Anthonys back in Ohio that they are descendants of the Romani community there. Some, but certainly not all, of the Romani culture in different parts of the world are known to be 'grifters' and scam artists. I am not saying this is what George and Cindy are, nor even their parents. What I am saying is that maybe somewhere in the past, lying and manipulating to get what one wants was sort of a cultural/heritage sort of thing within the past communities, and has carried over into the present day. As I said, I do not wish to offend, but maybe someone will understand what I'm trying to say. The whole family is just too bizzare to comprehend.

I know you didn't want to offend but it seems to me, in many threads on WS, racism towards gypsies or Romani is acceptable.
It makes me so sad as I am half Romani

KC told one of her friends she thought she needed to be treated at a mental facility because she felt she was losing it. When the friend inquired a few days later if KC had gotten some help, KC said she talked with her mom and CA had talked her out of it. Unless KC was lying we have to believe CA knew. The fact that CA went for help/counseling tells me she needed help controling KC but went to the wrong type of professional. Someone here at WS's said this family kept secrets and the secret was Casey. I believe that. jmo

ETA: I think the cousin is just another victum of the A's.
JMO Casey lied for drama and attention

Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) can explain a 23 year old living in a "fantasy world" of imaginary friends and in complete denial that her own baby is missing/dead...Interestingly, childhood sexual abuse is almost always found in persons with this disorder...I'm simply looking at the psychological profile here and not making excuses for Casey...she doesn't meet the legal standard for 'criminally insane' and therefore knew right from wrong...however, before you defend those parents remember...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....also the meaning of 'borderline' in BPD describes a person who "ebbs" a fine line between fantasy and reality.

That sounds credible until you realize the only one who heard about the imaginary friends for 31 days was Cindy, because the imaginary friends were simply lies Casey told Cindy to get herself off the hook with her mother.

This post by Beach was in the opening post of the sentencing thread yesterday. Very important to point out is that we heard evidence in trial and then we heard lawyer talk.
Here at WS we don't state things as fact unless it is indeed fact and we can back it up.
I've had to remove allot of posts from this thread. So it is important that we read these rules. Thanks :)

Hi guys!

This is really important. Listen up. Please.

I GET IT. Really, I do. Many of us are devastated. Disappointed. Crushed. Disillusioned. Confused. Sad. And, not the least of which....ANGRY.

Obviously the mods have allowed HUGE stretches of leeway and allowed everyone to VENT. 2 days of "spill your guts time", with practical immunity from moderation. We've been here together for 3 years and, for so many of us, this verdict hurt like hell. There is no other way to put it. So, please know that we "get it".

That said, I got on here last night and cried when I saw what was happening in many of the threads. I didn't recognize this forum. Fighting between posters, unfounded accusations against some of the players - witnesses, attorneys and even the Judge Perry... This forum was littered with rumors and a pure mean spirit was hanging over it. It broke my heart.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO ALLOW THAT VERDICT TO TRASH THIS FORUM. You guys don't want that either. It is just not worth it. It just isn't. We all need to calm down. We need to think about what we are saying, how we are saying it. If you're feeling too upset, step away from the keyboard for a few minutes. The forum will still be here when you get back and you will probably be in a better mindset to be posting.

Here is the deal -
This is NOT a courtroom where someone gets to spin their latest wild-haired theory of the minute and accuse presumably innocent people of nefarious things WITHOUT ANY FACTS TO BACK IT UP. So, the next time I see some random accusations like I saw last night (ex. Judge Perry accepting bribes and Jeff Ashton being paid for his MSM interviews, among many, many others) you need to have a link to back up that keyboard or you will find yourself on a Time Out. This included the defense's theory about George Anthony. There is NO EVIDENCE that that man ever molested Casey other than defense team's wild accusations. We WILL NOT participate in continuing to crucify that man without EVIDENCE. What Casey Anthony, the proven pathological liar, says is NOT EVIDENCE. What rolls off of Jose Baez's tongue is NOT EVIDENCE. We have NEVER allowed rumors in this forum and we are not beginning now. Not happening.

One of the most disappointing things I saw was the fighting and personal insults hurled in anger at fellow posters. This is NOT the WWE (Worldwide Wrestling Entertainment) site and we will not permit any in-fighting between posters. I understand emotion makes us do crazy, out-of-character things at times, but this one is a deal breaker. Zero tolerance. If you've participated in this, stop now. Cut it out. Websleuthers are far above that kind of behavior. Come back home. You guys know how to behave.

Okay, this day is not going to be easy. Just remember the PURPOSE we have all been here for years now - CAYLEE. Today is about Casey and no matter what happens on the lying to LE charges today, it is all water under the bridge. Nothing that happens today is going to make up for what happened to little Caylee. It is easy to lose perspective when emotions are spiking - try not to.

Thank you all for all your dedication to Caylee over the past 3 years. I like to believe she could hear us fighting for her.

Now let me get this right!
George denies any sexual molestation or abuse on the stand and thru his lawyer!
Cindy denies any problem with Lee going into KC's room when JB has her on the stand but JB doesn't ask her about George! WHY??
Cindy continues to live with George and comes to court with him even though KC is clearly upset that Mother is with him!
Cindy and George show up for sentencing together and discuss how pretty she is with her long hair-yet Cindy has a conference call with her family (the Plesea's) to discuss the book being written which will expose the secrets and reasons why KC is who she is and what happened to Caylee.
And George is still living on Hopesprings DR. and driving Cindy around?????:waitasec:
Is George gonna drive Cindy and Casey to Texas??:[/B]crazy:

Come on George: it's time to man up!!

@KBelichWFTV
Kathi Belich, WFTV Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!

ICA doesn't like GA because GA was onto her lies for over a year before Caylee died. It's even referenced in his suicide note. He was told her was "negative" when in actuality he was spot on. CA however enabled the behavior evn when Caylee was supposed to be missing. GA wanted to know where the baby was and CA kicked him out for upsetting Princess Convicted Felon.

Agreed. Further, I think that CA, being the domineering narcissist that she is, has spent years browbeating GA and I think has tried to emasculate him at every turn, most likely in front of the kids.

It is clear from the communications between grandma SP and the aunt that the extended family had no respect for GA either, which doesn't surprise me because they most likely only saw CA's side, and she portrayed herself as a victim and martyr. It was always 'poor CA' from her side of the family. They even talk disparagingly about how much money GA makes. That really bothered me, and I realized that this info came from CA and I'll bet that no matter what GA was doing, it was never good enough for CA, and I think that ICA followed suit with the disrespect Dad stuff. She learned at the feet of the master, IMO.

I am not a proponent of cheating on spouses, but I can totally see why GA did it. He probably just needed someone to validate him as a man, because it is clear he wasn't getting any respect at home, IMO. CA is a shrew. I am not excusing GA, but I can somewhat understand what it must be like living in that household day to day. :twocents:

I'm going to take a *wait and see* attitude to all the things we are hearing about the As and from some of their "distant" relatives. So much BS has been slung around by the As, who knows what to think now? I don't know what to think. EXCEPT that a 2 year old is dead and was thrown away like trash and no one, no one has to pay for that. Instead, Casey and this degenerate family will be paid.

I hope none of them are ever able to sleep peacefully again.

@KBelichWFTV
Kathi Belich, WFTV Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!

:floorlaugh: Control freak that she is, Cindy thinks she's got this all planned out...where KC will live, who she will live with, how she will get there etc. Looks like KC has news for Cindy, "You're not in control anymore!"
I doubt that KC ever talks to Cindy, George, or Lee again...EVER! They will probably never see her again, unless they watch her interviews and movies. They can and probably will write a book, but not with KC, she's got her own agenda and it does not include them!:floorlaugh:

Notice that it is Cindy's cousin with " Cindy spin " that is out there trying to affirm George's guilt. Cindy knows that even though Casey is walking, many people don't and won't forget that she murdered Caylee. She has to get a certain percentage of us to buy into the carp she and the Defense team threw at us about how George is the Fault of this Whole Thing! And Casey is innocent in all things......SO Someone Will Buy Her Books of LIES.....Otherwise she can't get rich off Caylee or Casey. :loser:

Wasn't it Cindy and George's Lawyer that put out a statement for the Anthony's, that they didn't believe Casey was innocent? :innocent:

KC told one of her friends she thought she needed to be treated at a mental facility because she felt she was losing it. When the friend inquired a few days later if KC had gotten some help, KC said she talked with her mom and CA had talked her out of it. Unless KC was lying we have to believe CA knew. The fact that CA went for help/counseling tells me she needed help controling KC but went to the wrong type of professional. Someone here at WS's said this family kept secrets and the secret was Casey. I believe that. jmo

ETA: I think the cousin is just another victum of the A's.

That was me!!! I love your posts LC. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

The anthonys, all of them, can talk till blue in the face and the cows come home and the hot place freezes over. I am just going to listen to worthy people from now on :great:

WARNING - I have removed several posts from this thread over the last couple of days that were racist in nature.

WS has zero tolerance for racism. If I run across any more such posts, I will be recommending TOs for the posters.

It does NOT matter the nationality of anyone, where they came from, or what religion they observe. It DOES NOT MATTER - they are people, humans, and what has happened has happened BECAUSE they are human beings. END OF STORY.

Salem

:floorlaugh: Control freak that she is, Cindy thinks she's got this all planned out...where KC will live, who she will live with, how she will get there etc. Looks like KC has news for Cindy, "You're not in control anymore!"
I doubt that KC ever talks to Cindy, George, or Lee again...EVER! They will probably never see her again, unless they watch her interviews and movies. They can and probably will write a book, but not with KC, she's got her own agenda and it does not include them!:floorlaugh:

I hope you are correct about all that. Casey has been given a clean bill, except for the law suits, which I won't even go into.

This case has caused a lot of upheaval, both good and bad. The good is - many of us have become closer with our families. My daughters told me I'd never allow a grandkid to be missing for that length of time, and I was feeling a bit negligent since I don't hear from everyone every day, and try to let them live their own lives.

IF there is a book, I will buy it, I want to know all I can about this case - yes, I'm nosey, but I also care about KC. I know this won't be popular, but I wish her well with a new outlook on life. I don't know know if she killed Caylee or not, but if she did I believe there was some kind of help or something drove her to it. My sincerest wish for this young woman is that she can get her life together and become something in this world that gives her peace and happiness which, I believe, she had little of growing up. This did put me at odds with my own daughters who were howling for her blood, but when I pointed out ALL of our shortcomings, they did calm down and start to think.

May KC go forward and becoming a contributing member of society, I wish her no ill. I'll buy the book, read it, and come to my own conclusions, but I have no hate in my heart. Edited - well, maybe GA and CA aren't my favorite people, and I WOULD like to see justice done.

My opinion only

After listening to this load of piffle, I get the feeling the male radio show host was not buying any of what Dana was selling.

This is so typical of this family. Now we will be more forthcoming. Now we will be more forthcoming.

I think my favorite part is where she said "They are coming to Houston, but will probably stay in a hotel so they aren't tracked. But they are coming to Houston."

what a vile family. Vile!! Trying to amp up some buzz for Cindy's book.
and what was all that about a booker? I thought a booker was someone who obtains interviews. Not someone who writes a book.
Guess I'm a booker?? Who knew?

Any way, I call HOOEY!!!!!!!!

After listening to this load of piffle, I get the feeling the male radio show host was not buying any of what Dana was selling.

This is so typical of this family. Now we will be more forthcoming. Now we will be more forthcoming.

I think my favorite part is where she said "They care coming to Houston, but will probably stay in a hotel so they aren't tracked. But they are coming to Houston."

what a vile family. Vile!! Trying to amp up some buzz for Cindy's book.
and what was all that about a booker? I thought a booker was someone who obtains interviews. Not someone who writes a book.
Guess I'm a booker?? Who knew?

Any way, I call HOOEY!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say you are the first booker I sort of, in a virtual sense, know! :D :great::rocker:

Money talks and Casey walks.......wait a minute, that's not how that saying goes.
Dang, it's right on the tip of tongue and I can't quite spit it out!

I hope you are correct about all that. Casey has been given a clean bill, except for the law suits, which I won't even go into.

This case has caused a lot of upheaval, both good and bad. The good is - many of us have become closer with our families. My daughters told me I'd never allow a grandkid to be missing for that length of time, and I was feeling a bit negligent since I don't hear from everyone every day, and try to let them live their own lives.

IF there is a book, I will buy it, I want to know all I can about this case - yes, I'm nosey, but I also care about KC. I know this won't be popular, but I wish her well with a new outlook on life. I don't know know if she killed Caylee or not, but if she did I believe there was some kind of help or something drove her to it. My sincerest wish for this young woman is that she can get her life together and become something in this world that gives her peace and happiness which, I believe, she had little of growing up. This did put me at odds with my own daughters who were howling for her blood, but when I pointed out ALL of our shortcomings, they did calm down and start to think.

May KC go forward and becoming a contributing member of society, I wish her no ill. I'll buy the book, read it, and come to my own conclusions, but I have no hate in my heart. Edited - well, maybe GA and CA aren't my favorite people, and I WOULD like to see justice done.

My opinion only

Oh, please don't read anything more into my post than what I stated. "Cindy is no longer in control of KC" that was my only point.
I wish nothing good for Casey and I wish she wasn't re-entering society.
I do respect your opinion though and that's what makes WS such a great place...many differing opinions.:rocker:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back