2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

I think she was released before the judge annouced 6 days.

It makes no sence she would leave court before hearing her release date.

I do believe she is a free woman now but I dont think GA or CA are aware of this. IMO

I too kinda think she's already released, but I think the "Cindy tried to visit her but was denied".......is part of the ploy to make it look like she is still there.

I too kinda think she's already released, but I think the "Cindy tried to visit her but was denied".......is part of the ploy to make it look like she is still there.

Oh, I wouldn't put it past Cindy to do this - not one bit. Let's pretend to visit someone who's in jail who's not really there (and she knows this). Denied my pattooty. I think JP went along with whatever escape plan the DT had in mind, and the ex-inmate has a week to run. Though someone will spot her soon (whether it's the gardner, the maid, or the candlestick maker).

GAHHHH!

Mel

issueswithjvm Jane Velez-Mitchell
Just left #caseyanthony jail. 2 inmates told me guards r saying she's gone. A ploy to throw media off? Issues tonight @ 7pm est
1 minute ago
»via twitter

:panic: :thud:

I do believe she is a free woman now but I dont think GA or CA are aware of this. IMO

~ I typed in her name at the OCJ and her name does come up! Unless they keep it up until she is safe somewhere.....

Perhaps someone else can find a way on this site. The idea she is already out and free perhaps having a beer somewhere allows room to wonder!! Uhmmm

http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=08049710&ID=9504181597197

Yuppers, the DT really did NOT anticipat THIS, nor did they anticipate winning, JB held it together but he had to be as shocked as the rest of us. As for her release, no one will know when she gets out for security purposes. Here is my question.....Isn't she set for a deposition soon? Can she just bail out of that? What about other suits to come, can she hide from all of that??

I have asked this question in the Lawyer thread and AZ said that she has to show. I believe if she doesn't, she is in contempt or some other legal term and she is on probation. The trial is set for August. The VIDEO depo is scheduled for Monday July 19 at Morgan's office. I suggested a thread be opened about this deposition, but guess the mods did not agree. If she does have to show up and she does have to answer the questions - we know she will lie - but those lies will be on record as her "truth" and, from what I understand, that is what she is able to sell - is her "true story". Anyone can make a movie or write a book about her without paying her. If she gives her "truth" at this depo, then what story is left to sell? JM has indicated that he will be asking her the questions that we all have wanted to ask.

The ZG lawsuit really doesn't have a whole lot of value, but right now I'm hoping against hope that JM can get her to answer questions (on video that he will immediately release as it is amazing PR for him). She could attempt to settle, but there is nothing to be gained by JM settling this before she is deposed. After all, what would she have to offer?

Remember CA's depo with Morgan and how crazy she got? They showed that the other night when they were interviewing Morgan.

Couldn't agree more!!! So, wonder where she is? No way she could have gotten into her parents' house w/o the media figuring it out. Some ritzy hotel somewhere, eating fancy food and drinking champagne?? :banghead:

She is still showing as an inmate according to the OCSO inmate searches. I know from personal experience that, once a person is released, they no longer show up on a search.

Is it possible that the Sheriff's Office records are being manipulated to show that she is still there? As an Orange County taxpayer, I would find it offensive that this kind of cover up would occur.

She is still showing as an inmate according to the OCSO inmate searches. I know from personal experience that, once a person is released, they no longer show up on a search.

Is it possible that the Sheriff's Office records are being manipulated to show that she is still there? As an Orange County taxpayer, I would find it offensive that this kind of cover up would occur.

Maybe it just hasn't been updated yet.... it was just yesterday that they sentenced her, so then maybe last night under cover of darkness that she would have been spirited out of there... if so, not 24 hours yet....don't know how often they update....

You know what ticks me off the most, she was found not guilty and will be released.. So open the front door and let her walk out. No more special treatment. I am sure OCSO is ready to be done with her.

One thing that does continue to make me happy. A few hours after an offer to Casey, the Anthonys, DT etc., is made public, the public outcry is so loud, the offers are rescinded. Keep it up people! This is the way we can deal with our outrage and grief. Stop anyone trying to make a buck.

I agree with many, I think she is out already and in an undisclosed location.

(often times here in California 100's are outside the jail waiting for a celebrity to come out :) and then all of a sudden its announced "oh they left 2 days ago")

for safety reasons. Casey probably left on horseback dressed as an officer...

:floorlaugh: If that's true, I hope they arrest her for impersonating a police office. Sorry, that just struck me as funny.

I have said this previously. I really do not see her going back to her parents, She is worth a ton more alone than with the family. In the end, she got what she wanted. Money & freedom. Good luck to you in your new Bella Vita. Hope your neck hurts like heck from having to look over your shoulder every second of the day.

~ I typed in her name at the OCJ and her name does come up! Unless they keep it up until she is safe somewhere.....

Perhaps someone else can find a way on this site. The idea she is already out and free perhaps having a beer somewhere allows room to wonder!! Uhmmm

http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=08049710&ID=9504181597197

it comes up for me, did you put a comma between last and first names?

ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

Booking Number: 08049710
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopesprings Drive, Orlando, Fl 32829

Cell: F-DORML-08
Date Booked: 10/14/2008
Time Booked: 07:04pm
Number of Holds: None
Notes: None

Data was last updated on 7/8/2011 3:30:49 PM

I wonder that, too. I think they have a duty to keep her safe until her feet touch the sidewalk. Then she should be on her own.

Maybe it just hasn't been updated yet.... it was just yesterday that they sentenced her, so then maybe last night under cover of darkness that she would have been spirited out of there... if so, not 24 hours yet....don't know how often they update....

A "friend" had been arrested, and I had to pick them up when they were released. I was told that the computer updates as the person was physically released. So - if they didn't do her paperwork - then it probably wouldn't show. I just don't know how far the OCSO would go to deceive the public in the name of safety?

You all really think she's already out? And JP was in on this ploy? I just don't see them putting that much effort into protecting her. Once she's no longer an inmate, what do they care what happens to her? I would be surprised if she's already out and this is all just a ploy so she can get away without the public knowing.

Another thing - I think the media is watching that jailhouse like a bunch of hawks. There have to be a few of them that suspect they will try to sneak her out for her protection. Wouldn't someone have caught on by now if she was already out? Even if the media didn't catch it, someone has to know and would have alerted the media (probably for a few bucks).

I know, we're a pretty stable bunch here at WS. Have you seen some of the protesters? They're out for blood.

I predict she'll be taken care of within a month of release.

COSMETIC SURGERY - she may love that, a little nip and tuck maybe some flowfish lips :crazy: :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back