Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's where I see things headed:

- Casey will be welcomed back home with open arms by her mother.

- George may be kicked to the curb as Cindy sides with her daughter.

- Tons of offers will pour in for Casey Anthony--book deals, interview deals. Sadly, she will get wealthy since she is famous/infamous and she will bring the ratings to any show she does.

- Baez will write a book and get millions

Not so sure about this.
It will be up to Casey and I think her parents would take her back.
I also think the defense team are willing to provide her with housing but Baez will want her to keep the ties with her parents cut or at a minimum.

I am pretty sure it would not be double jepordy for the prosecution to go back and see what could be charged like illegal disposal of a corpse.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony has deposition sked. 10 a.m. Tuesday July 19 re: Zenaida Gonzales civil suit at Morgan and Morgan law office.

via twitter

My prediction is that she will break the law again and be incarcerated within 18 months of her release.

Sociopaths cannot change their stripes.

Just look at Joran Van Der Sloot.

I do not know what her crime will be, but there will be crime.

I can't wait until the headlines read "We Told You So!"

If everybody left her alone and she went back home to live, I can see her loading a bunch of myspace sayings within the first day. Sadly, the girl is so callous that this is not a joke.

IMO....the future...will hold not so good things for KC as well as GA/CA. And...not so much $$...thanks to Fla's "Sunshine Law". It, basically, takes the wind outta the sails of people trying to make a buck off of cases such as these. The whole WORLD had access to pretty much EVERY document....every little fact, test result, interview of key, or not so key, players. ACTUAL video's!!! What else do we/the public NEED as far as "unknown" information???
We will NEVER get the truth from KC. ANYTHING outta her mouth will be taken as a lie...so no "IF I Did It" type of books....maybe "How To Get Away With Murder"??? "How I Did It"???

I honestly don't think the DT realized just how "sensationalized" this case had become...BUT, in a BAD way. The DT, and the A's, media blitzes actually HURT their chances of any sense of honesty OR sympathy from the public in the wake of this trial....NOT just in Fla, but world wide....they went on NATIONAL TV....not just Fla stations....WFTV, etc. CA lied...outright LIED on the stand....IMO, this trial was followed on TV by sooo many people...maybe MORE, than OJ. People don't take too kindly to someone who is PROVEN a liar right on TV!!! AND, lying for someone who had something to do with the murder of her grand child. We SAW it!!! WE SAW HER LIE!!! CA threw Caylee out like trash all over, again, by lying for Caylee's killer!!!

The amusing thing is, I can almost CERTAINLY say, these same people - JB, CM, LKB - WILL use the same technology from Dr. V in the future. His research WILL become widely accepted...DNA was looked upon like this "way back when".

As one of the posts above states....they, the jurors, better get their $$ quick.
Again...speaking for myself...I could care less what the jurors have to say now....NOTHING they say will change MY opinion of the outcome.

So, KC can change her name, change her hair style, change her address....but, I will NEVER forget her face!! And, I KNOW theres probably more people than not who will feel the same.

Rant over!!

Plus she has that ugly, big, ole, honkin' tattoo across half her back.....

Nope.

No place to hide.

Casey Offered $1M For 'Springer' Appearance
Offer Made Friday, Radar Online Reports

http://www.wesh.com/r/28487775/detail.html

Don't shoot the messenger. :silly:

Let your voices be heard....

Contact info for the branch of NBC Universal responsible for the $1 million offer for Casey Anthony to appear on Jerry Springer:
Universal Media Studios
Curt King
Senior Vice President, Publicity
...818-777-3655
Curt.King@nbcuni.com

My prediction is that she will break the law again and be incarcerated within 18 months of her release.

Sociopaths cannot change their stripes.

Just look at Joran Van Der Sloot.

I do not know what her crime will be, but there will be crime.

I can't wait until the headlines read "We Told You So!"

Not sure about the 18 months but I agree, and I'm glad someone else feels the same way!

It will be on or near an anniversary that's significant in the case, just like Van Der Sloot.

July 19th is the deposition date with Zenada (sp) and lawyer

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony has deposition sked. 10 a.m. Tuesday July 19 re: Zenaida Gonzales civil suit at Morgan and Morgan law office.

via twitter
I think this deposition will lead to her undoing.
Oh, I look forward to seeing it.

Remember Cindy's depo with Morgan?

My prediction:
She will perjure herself a hundred times over in the deposition with Morgan, and, get herself thrown behind bars again because of it.

So happy to have something to look forward to again!

Anxiously awaiting the Morgan depo. I predict Casey will resort to some sort of nude photo shoot with playboy. She loves being the center of attention. She will develop a drug and alcohol habit, hang with other sociopaths and eventually be found dead with duct tape as the murder weapon. On the bright side I saw some very fashionable colored duct tape in the store.

Anxiously awaiting the Morgan depo. I predict Casey will resort to some sort of nude photo shoot with playboy. She loves being the center of attention. She will develop a drug and alcohol habit, hang with other sociopaths and eventually be found dead with duct tape as the murder weapon. On the bright side I saw some very fashionable colored duct tape in the store.

IDK about Playboy - the *advertiser censored* offer was dropped in half a day.

I haven't read this whole thread so this may have already been discussed in depth, but I think there's a real possibility that someone who was passionate about finding justice for Caylee will try to harm, or even kill, Casey.

Even though that's not probable, I don't see how she will be able to get a job. Who will want to hire her? She won't be trusted around money or children. In the end, even though she was aquitted, she'll be living in her own personal outside jail. It will be hard (if not impossible) for her to make new friends or find any type of relationship.

Hmmm - will she apply for unemployment and actually get it?

She initially said she would go to Miami and sun herself on the beach. And, since she said that - that's how it's going to be. jmo
The Truth Shall Set Her Free. :liar:

Casey and Jose looked mighty cozy yesterday in court i predict she may end up with him for awhile I don't know if he is married or not but me thinks his wife should beware after all they have had 3 yrs if foreplay .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gio1tobey