2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

JVM talks about the possible cast of characters for the movie Casey may have one day

She names

john o hurle GA

CA missed it lmk!

andy garcia JB

kristen stewart KC

Now I know that these people probably are in no way considering these roles but maybe we could reach out to them anyway and convey how outraged the public is at the thought of any movie KC may profit from. Hopefully they'd in turn make a public statement and add to the already large stigma that is KC and people will run from her like she has the plague

MOO and let me know if this isn't allowed

BBM

Kristen Stewart Grossed Out by Casey Anthony Comparisons
http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvm...ossed-out-by-casey-anthony-comparisons-201187

It makes me sick that they are trying to shove it down out throats that she is a celebrity. She is NOT a celebrity. She is a middle class woman who got away with murdering her daughter.

I have not watched anything on this case since Jeff Ashton was on Dr. Drew. I refuse to watch any more. I do like to get my updates from here though. :innocent:

It makes me sick that they are trying to shove it down out throats that she is a celebrity. She is NOT a celebrity. She is a middle class woman who got away with murdering her daughter.

I have not watched anything on this case since Jeff Ashton was on Dr. Drew. I refuse to watch any more. I do like to get my updates from here though. :innocent:

Me to,I know a very few here do watch them and I like to read their posts!

Bet CA is climbing the wall that she can't be at the ZG depo with KC.

I'm not going to watch HLN anymore - they disgust me. I would recommend we all do the same :( Watch those ratings drop!!!

MOO

Mel

Didn't the "Jerry Springer Show" retract the offer they made to have ICA on her show?? Seems to me NG's "bombshells" are old news by the time her show is on.

I'm tired of the OJ/Lindsay Lohan comparisons (regarding celebrity). OJ was a Pro Football Hall of Fame member before he was a murderer, and Lindsay was a pretty popular actress before her run-ins with the law started. ICA is "famous" (infamous is a better term) because she murdered her daughter. It's not the same. She has no other reason to be famous.

Me to,I don't give them the ratings and I know a very few here do watch them and I like to read the posts!

guilty, but I need a pass because I am pet sitting and this is the only news channel I can find on their dish. I also can't figure out how to make the sound work on this family's laptop. I don't own one. Withdrawls here!

:innocent: :blushing:

OMG...Rascal Flatt has recorded a song for Caylee. I'm crying too hard to type.....

Geraldo;
Bill O reilly arguing with Geraldo. THANK YOU!

I just got home and flipped on NG. I see the caption about Casey being offer 1 million for a tv appearance.... would this be the Jerry Springer Show? Who denied hours ago they ever were in contact and it's completely untrue?

Or is there a new rumor?

"When a parent lies about a child's disappearance, THAT is as compelling as a bloody footprint. " Bill OReilly

Didn't the "Jerry Springer Show" retract the offer they made to have ICA on her show?? Seems to me NG's "bombshells" are old news by the time her show is on.

I'm tired of the OJ/Lindsay Lohan comparisons (regarding celebrity). OJ was a Pro Football Hall of Fame member before he was a murderer, and Lindsay was a pretty popular actress before her run-ins with the law started. ICA is "famous" (infamous is a better term) because she murdered her daughter. It's not the same. She has no other reason to be famous.

They didnt retract it as they never made an offer in the first place.

The casey rumors are all over the place.

My first post here.

I will not watch any movie made that ICA would profit from but don't you think Glenn Close would make a perfect Dorothy Sims?

:floorlaugh:

What if ICA lies at the deposition with Morgan? I'm pretty sure CA told some whoppers at her and nothing happened. Or is it 'cause the case is still in progress?

LOL, did I just see that statement denial from JSS on screen while Nancy makes no reference to it? So not so much live?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back