2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Dateline NBC is doing a special on this case!! I think it is new too because it is showing closing arguments.

Please everyone. If they try to display one ouch of sympathy toward Casey email in complaints by the droves. PLEASE! I have been watching interviews with Jaycee Dugard that are heart wrenching. This woman should be held up as a true victim, NOT CASEY. Don't let the media gamorize Casey!!! Fight to let that happen for the sake of little Caylee.

It makes me sick that they are trying to shove it down out throats that she is a celebrity. She is NOT a celebrity. She is a "middle class" woman who got away with murdering her daughter.

I have not watched anything on this case since Jeff Ashton was on Dr. Drew. I refuse to watch any more. I do like to get my updates from here though. :innocent:

bbm

maybe you can explain to me how you came up with "middle class"...if we are to believe anything the SA determined, she was unemployed...so, in that case I see her as "low class" or I mean impoverished.

What her future entails monetarily is left to be seen...I hope nobody offers her one red cent...cuz, it'll be blood money! Caylee's blood...:(

Dr Drew also criticized JA for thinking the skull and duct tape would impress the jury.
JA is my hero. Did anyone catch that?

You know I'm going to have to stop watching HLN. Their coverage infuriates me to the point that I keep turning it off anyway.
Gotta love JA though. How could he have known that the jury needed a freaking videotape of Caylee's murder, to find KC guilty. Wow.
And I'm so sick of listening to juror #3 spew her garbage already. Yeah, so I'm enjoying the silence right now. No HLN.
:)

Since various programs are being watched simultaneously, please reference the program you're watching when posting a comment from it! It really would help.

Also, as Casey has been found "not guilty" of murder charges, please use "in my opinion", "my opinion only", etc. when referring to her murdering Caylee.

Thank you!

Dr. D Show

Tracy: we're sitting on the floor, and she stuck me w/a heart sticker on my knee

Yikes!

Dr. D Show

Tracy: CA was afraid of Lee a little bit
Dr. D: really?
Tracy: not afraid, but...

That's how Casey seemed to act in court just like a child to me.

bbm

Oh no...Andy Garcia is too good to play a role like JB...let's give it to who he really resembles, PEE WEE HERMAN!

I'd post a pic but, last time I did...it went poof!:waitasec:

How about this guy for JB?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsROL4Kf8QY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsROL4Kf8QY[/ame]

Looking for a movie to watch and my daughter looks through our old DVDs and pulls out: Kronks New Groove. :lol: I forgot about Kronk from the Emporers New Groove.

What the heck did this woman say about George being afraind of Lee and Cindy being afraid of Casey? She is so hard to understand at times.

HLN/Dr Drew Show

Tracy gave an excellent summation of what she believes happened to Caylee.

Dr. D Show

Tracy:

she didn't want to b bothered w/talking about Caylee

T's Theory:

-she thinks she got in fight w/her mom
-accidental or on purpose: with chloroform
-get it in her trunk (the chloroform); brought it back to house
-places duct tape and heart sticker on her-kidnapping
-she thinks bag w/chloroform ripped in t trunk...

Can you imagine Tracey not speaking until now because she thought she would be testifying, and wanting so bad to tell this. Then to hear the verdict. Has to just make her sick.

Tracy would have been a good witness for the state..they really missed something there.

My first post here.

I will not watch any movie made that ICA would profit from but don't you think Glenn Close would make a perfect Dorothy Sims?

:floorlaugh:

Or Julia Roberts...that's who I saw in DS. Not our usual pretty Julia but a dowdry plain jane-type character.

***disclaimer: That is not an insult in regards to my visual impression of DS...mods, please don't assume it is---:tyou:***

You know I'm going to have to stop watching HLN. Their coverage infuriates me to the point that I keep turning it off anyway.
Gotta love JA though. How could he have known that the jury needed a freaking videotape of Caylee's murder, to find KC guilty. Wow.
And I'm so sick of listening to juror #3 spew her garbage already. Yeah, so I'm enjoying the silence right now. No HLN.

Please - before you stop, write in to let them know how upset you are with their reporting and that you will no longer watch their programs if they don't stop. I have been watching the interviews with Jaycee Dugard and I am so touched by her heroism and courage. This woman should be the celebrity, NOT CASEY!!! Don't let a baby killer (so she could dance in a hot body contest) out shawdow a true victim who survivied.

Tracy gave an excellent summation of what she believes happened to Caylee.

She sure did. When asked if she thought Casey killed and disposed of Caylee, Tracy responded yes and that it was so easy for her to figure out.

Dr. D Show

Tracy:

she didn't want to b bothered w/talking about Caylee

T's Theory:

-she thinks she got in fight w/her mom
-accidental or on purpose: with chloroform
-get it in her trunk (the chloroform); brought it back to house
-she thinks bag ripped w/chloroform in t trunk...

That's exactly what I think happened as well. Poor baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back