2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

I like how they keep telling us to move on and get over it but yet it's still constantly on TV. Maybe people would quit talking about it if they would quit reporting on it.

Tracy couldn't find the words she wanted to describe the uncomfortable feelings between family members but it was clear that there were issues and strange vibes. She did come across well. Nervous. Talks fast. Drew interrupted her or distracted her sometimes.

I'm sure there are reasons that JA didn't have Tracy or Leonard Padilla testify. Padilla seems to go tall tales or exaggerate himself. Possibly Tracy wouldn't have passed the cross examination test. We hear her talk on Dr. Drew and other shows but she's only getting soft ball questions from them, there might be things she's not revealing which would have come out from DT questioning and that's why SA didn't touch her.

I would love to hear from JA or LDB on why they didn't put Tracey on the stand though. I can understand Padilla - while he is a good bounty hunter, I think he is waaaaay into the dramatics - so I'm wondering if that's part of the reason why they left out Tracey too, because they were afraid that Padilla might be called to the stand or that they may have to call him in order to validate why T spent those 9 days with Casey. But after hearing her on Dr. Drew, I do believe the SA could have used her.....might have made a difference in the turn out. Esp in putting doubt into the defenses suggestion that GA was involved with the disposal of the body.

I am shocked that the psychiatrist was on Nancy Grace talking about his findings on Casey. WTH? Dr/patient privilege? I'm confused.
But I want to know more. I think she even had the doctors confuddled.

They aren't getting her "treatment". They are just in their mode of trying to garner sympathy for her just like they did through the entire trial. She is chomping at the bit to get back on the stripper pole and she can't wait - as was her demeaner during her sentence hearing. No more pulling the hair back like a librarian.

I am convinced she will self destruct. Just leave her to her own devices....could be a fate worse than death...penalty.

I believe the state missed out on alot by
1. not confronting CA about the fight, not asking Lee or George about the fight.
2. Not calling Shirley (Cindys Mother)
3. Not calling Tracy
4. Not calling Cindys brother Rick

I'm sure there are reasons that JA didn't have Tracy or Leonard Padilla testify. Padilla seems to go tall tales or exaggerate himself. Possibly Tracy wouldn't have passed the cross examination test. We hear her talk on Dr. Drew and other shows but she's only getting soft ball questions from them, there might be things she's not revealing which would have come out from DT questioning and that's why SA didn't touch her.
The state couldn't bring in Tracy without bringing up LP with all his wild theories about anyone and everyone who every heard the name Casey Anthony. I place a lot of the blame for the non-guilty verdict on LP and his interference. He dirtied a lot of innocent people, including Roy Kronk.

so is she saying Caylee's body was in the car when she threw the gas cans at george?

I tell you what, if that would have been my child and she throw gas cans at me and said here's your f-ing cans. SHE would have had to call 911, cause that gas can would have been down her throat.

What's your thoughts if you don't mind me asking? I know she wrote kc in jail, or was she the one who sent her money? A couple fat tires and I can't remember a thing. LOL it is Friday!

I think it's because she is from the same mold as Padilla and Kronk. They just make stuff up and it's pretty obvious.

She would have been easy to impeach for her inside-the-house (false) observations. I think the State knew that.

This should be good......

CM: "A lot of nuts out there who don't believe in the Constitution......."

Hey CM: there's also a lot of nuts out there who think it's ok to kill a child and lie on the witness stand and drag people through the mud with no evidence they've molested their children, etc. etc.

But you're right. I do believe it was Thomas Jefferson who once said "because you disagree with a verdict it makes you a Constitution-hating lynch mob." Then he flipped Madison the bird.

You stay classy, Cheney!

Dr. D Show

preview of Clint H interview

re ICA-get rid of Caylee to party?
Clint: i really don't know
Dr: why so hard w/her? (not knowing)
Clint: cause of t lies she told (makes it hard)
-Only realized her lies after it all went down.
-She was completely normal every time i saw her.

I am shocked that the psychiatrist was on Nancy Grace talking about his findings on Casey. WTH? Dr/patient privilege? I'm confused.
But I want to know more. I think she even had the doctors confuddled.

He referenced what baez said in his opening statements and in the trial - as if that is where he received his information. But he went way beyond that.

Traci's idea of what she thought happened;

Fight with Cindy

Casey left in rage

Casey chloroformed Caylee

Put her in bags in car

Still in car in triple bags when George tried to get cans

Not much smell then , KC spooked by close call

Decides to then go with nanny story so puts on duct tape to make it look like kidnapping

Goes to dump her in the woods, bag breaks and fluid leaks out.

Car then starts to reek

to Traci, I say BINGO!!!!!! I have always thought that the tape ws not the murder weapon, but rather used to stage the scene to look like a kidnapping.

Traci also says KC brought up chloroform wth her and put a heart sticker on her. I will ask again, WHY was she NOT called as a wittness? To me she would have given a link to the choloroform directly back to KC as well as the sticker

I believe the state missed out on alot by
1. not confronting CA about the fight, not asking Lee or George about the fight.
2. Not calling Shirley (Cindys Mother)
3. Not calling Tracy
4. Not calling Cindys brother Rick
bbm

I truly think this is one of the biggest mistakes that the SA made...that fight was more than likely the catalyst which started Casey's original plan to take flight...

Yes, Tracy is saying the body was in the car when Casey 'threw' the cans at him. That is exactly what I have always thought! She dumped the body right after that imo.

I tell you what, if that would have been my child and she throw gas cans at me and said here's your f-ing cans. SHE would have had to call 911, cause that gas can would have been down her throat.

I would have slapped her upside her head with one!-LOL

Can you imagine Tracey not speaking until now because she thought she would be testifying, and wanting so bad to tell this. Then to hear the verdict. Has to just make her sick.
We've heard it before. Nothing really new.

I think it's because she is from the same mold as Padilla and Kronk. They just make stuff up and it's pretty obvious.

She would have been easy to impeach for her inside-the-house (false) observations. I think the State knew that.

who said they were false accusations? Is it any different than the "room mates" getting on the stand and saying KC worked as a shot girl? Whats the difference.?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back