2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't expect Stewart to portray Anthony in a flick anytime soon. "She would never for no amount of money portray that girl," the source says. "It's grossing her out. All those entertainment shows are doing polls and what not and her people just want it to stop!""

:lol:

I don't think ICA looked "pretty" at the sentencing at all. Her jail makeup did not look good on her and her hair looked stringy with 3-year old dead ends. Her face has aged 10 years in the last 3 IMO.

I agree, and I agree with those who say we are partly constituted by our acts. The ravages of time aside, she will never again have the face she had prior to June 2008, because she can never again go back to being that person. And even then she was not exactly Helen of Troy, she was more like Delusion of Fusion.

Now THATs a book I want to read. The Jaycee Dugard one.

You know what is SOOOO ironic. After I posted that today, I took a little break from WS and was looking at my Yahoo news feed and what do I see? Lo and behold a 2 minute clip where ABC is doing a 2 hour (I think) special interview and story with Jaycee Dugard featured to air at 9 p.m. on Sunday. I thought that was so strange, because until I posted about Jaycee, I have not read or heard anything about her in over a year.

That's not her unless she had a face transplant LOL.

That was my 1st thought, but now I am not so sure. Same age and the juror may have gained weight since then, plus no makeup in the booking photo. At this time, I an not convinced either way

I stopped watching Greta after Scott Peterson. Wasn't into the politics she started covering. But glad she got back into KC's trial. She thinks the verdict was wrong and grills everyone about it Has that Juror #3 on now and asking really good questions.

I stopped watching Greta after Scott Peterson. Wasn't into the politics she started covering. But glad she got back into KC's trial. She thinks the verdict was wrong and grills everyone about it Has that Juror #3 on now and asking really good questions.

Thank God someone is!

Hi all ! *waves flabby arm wildly*

I just got to this topic and have not read any posts since earlier today so I don't know if this has been posted. If duplicate, my apologies!

I found it very, VERY eerie and if anyone has even the slightest doubt about Casey having a personality disorder, this short clip will get you off the fence.
WOW...... Diane Downs was cloned!

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/diane-downs-mother-shoots-children/story?id=13956388&affil=abc
Scroll down to the smaller thumb/video titled:
Why Did Diane Downs Plot to Kill Her Kids?

I just got to this topic and have not read any posts since earlier today so I don't know if this has been posted. If duplicate, my apologies!

I found it very, VERY eerie and if anyone has even the slightest doubt about Casey having a personality disorder, this short clip will get you off the fence.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/diane-downs-mother-shoots-children/story?id=13956388&affil=abc

:eek: super creepy!

I didn't see this until it was over. What were the Q $ A's ?

I watched the youtube videos of Diane Downs' parole hearings a couple of weekends ago. I highly suggest it. Her rambling and ability to spin a lie in a second to answer a question is exactly how I see KC, only Diane is older. I was stunned at the comparison.

D. Downs always creeped me out. Honestly.

YOU have to be kidding me....as of just the night before, she was still backing the defense.....and the jurors......i wanted to throw things at the tv

Does anyone remember when the judge sarcastically said something like..."Next you're going to tell me that she was planning to kill her parents..." I think it was while the State was arguing that they were introducing evidence to prove motive. I would like to find that clip! Does anyone remember if the jury was present for that???

Does anyone remember when the judge sarcastically said something like..."Next you're going to tell me that she was planning to kill her parents..." I think it was while the State was arguing that they were introducing evidence to prove motive. I would like to find that clip! Does anyone remember if the jury was present for that???

No the jury was not present. I remember it but forget which day it was, JB was whining about something though.

No the jury was not present. I remember it but forget which day it was, JB was whining about something though.
Thanks for responding! I remember when he said that I thought that the State should take note as many of us didn't think it was such an odd idea and the judge, with everything he had read, still hadn't thought aboutthis possibility.

I found it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA7v5D_uCrA&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial Day 15 - 5/27/11 Part 26 (Housekeeping)‬‏[/ame]

At 1:47 on

You were right, it was State, FG

I have decided......that actually freedom is going to be worse on Casey than life in prison. We know she has already adapted well to life behind bars. She feels safe and protected. Being out......she won't have that. And sure she's gonna make money, enough money to destroy herself. I think we may have received justice after all..............

I stated somewhere on another thread that the old adage be careful what you wish for might come into play in Miss Casey's life. Also what goes around comes around, it always does. Nothing new with my thoughts here but O.J. thought he was above the law after his NG verdict and look where he is today, I predict Casey will suffer much the same fate. I hope and pray so.

Criminy, I can't believe I'm going on vacation the week that ICA gets out AND of the Morgan depo. I'm definately bringing my laptop to the beach!

Don't worry. I fully expect the deposition will be have to be continued. The DT will arrange to squirrel her away to some sort of mental health facility and claim she hasn't had the opportunity to grieve the loss of her beloved daughter since she's been on lockdown for 23/7 for three years for a crime she didn't commit. Justice will be twarted once again.

I stated somewhere on another thread that the old adage be careful what you wish for might come into play in Miss Casey's life. Also what goes around comes around, it always does. Nothing new with my thoughts here but O.J. thought he was above the law after his NG verdict and look where he is today, I predict Casey will suffer much the same fate. I hope and pray so.

the only reason OJ for back in jail was because he's an idiot, not because society put him there. if I remember he still lived pretty good for more than 10 yrs after the verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans