**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

These attorneys from Morgan and Morgan for Zenaida Gonzales civil suit are superb. I've been listening to the rest of these videos of the depositions. I just don't understand how is it that Casey Anthony is countersuing. What can she countersue for? Does anyone understand this?

These attorneys from Morgan and Morgan for Zenaida Gonzales civil suit are superb. I've been listening to the rest of these videos of the depositions. I just don't understand how is it that Casey Anthony is countersuing. What can she countersue for? Does anyone understand this?

I don't know why Casey is countersuing. I don't think anyone really knows? Just another question mark for all of us. I guess we'll find out when the criminal trial is over and we get to the civil suit?

Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against Zenaida Gonzalez

http://www.wftv.com/news/17983289/detail.html

CASEY SUES ZENAIDA:
See The Full Document http://www.wftv.com/news/17983147/detail.html

Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against Zenaida Gonzalez

http://www.wftv.com/news/17983289/detail.html

CASEY SUES ZENAIDA:
See The Full Document http://www.wftv.com/news/17983147/detail.html
From the above article: The counter complaint goes on to claim Casey Anthony made truthful statements to investigators about a separate Zenaida Gonzalez and the woman suing her is not the mystery babysitter. Now, Casey Anthony is seeking damages in excess of $15,000 and to recoup court fees and attorney fees.

This is rich! Now that we know there is no other Zenaida Gonzalez- LKB has admitted it, and Casey thinks by slandering and libeling this woman she's going to make $15,000!!!!:great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

From the above article: The counter complaint goes on to claim Casey Anthony made truthful statements to investigators about a separate Zenaida Gonzalez and the woman suing her is not the mystery babysitter. Now, Casey Anthony is seeking damages in excess of $15,000 and to recoup court fees and attorney fees.

This is rich! Now that we know there is no other Zenaida Gonzalez- LKB has admitted it, and Casey thinks by slandering and libeling this woman she's going to make $15,000!!!!:great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I actually think the ZFG who filed the civil suit against Casey has a really good chance of winning. She may never see a dime, but it's the principle, ya know? We even seen in the DC emails that they were digging up dirt on her.

I actually think the ZFG who filed the civil suit against Casey has a really good chance of winning. She may never see a dime, but it's the principle, ya know? We even seen in the DC emails that they were digging up dirt on her.
I've seen it in Casey's written statement to LE, heard it on audio spelled out by her, including the hyphen for emphasis, and seen Cindy slander her on national television that "ZF-G kidnapped Caylee". If no other ZF-G exists, and this particular ZF-G, who is local to the area and was at the Sawgrass Apts, how can two proven liars prevail (and claim it was some other ZF-G)??? I think it's a slam dunk win for Z!!! Besides, Casey was the last one seen with Caylee-not ZF-G, who didn't even know Caylee existed.

I don't know why Casey is countersuing. I don't think anyone really knows? Just another question mark for all of us. I guess we'll find out when the criminal trial is over and we get to the civil suit?

I always suspected that JB had ICA countersue for one reason - so nobody could do any investigation into her finances, which would have happened if she had lost - it would hold everything up (and she was still sitting on that quarter million almost that ABC paid for the photos). It was completely counterintuitive otherwise. Because the fact that she countersued meant she could not take the Fifth when she testified. However, JB got around that nicely by having her (not really) fill out that questionnaire, IIRC. I think it was JB covering his own greedy little backside. It would have been smarter to simply take his chances on losing and fork over the $15K or so, imo.

I always suspected that JB had ICA countersue for one reason - so nobody could do any investigation into her finances, which would have happened if she had lost - it would hold everything up (and she was still sitting on that quarter million almost that ABC paid for the photos). It was completely counterintuitive otherwise. Because the fact that she countersued meant she could not take the Fifth when she testified. However, JB got around that nicely by having her (not really) fill out that questionnaire, IIRC. I think it was JB covering his own greedy little backside. It would have been smarter to simply take his chances on losing and fork over the $15K or so, imo.

But that would have meant less pocket squares. jmo

Bump...

...then please tell me, how quickly will KC and crew lay out a settlement for ZFG? Yes, I know she has no money...but does she want to go through another trial? A potentially nastier, more revealing trial, and all dolled up her her newly earned prison orange garb?
Ah, the sadist in me, that I cannot wait for JM & KM to hit the floor in front of HHJR. They'll make JeffA look like Ned Flanders.

05/13/2011 Motion --MOTION TO CONTINUE TRIAL
05/25/2011 Notice of Hearing --NOTICE OF HEARING
06/01/2011 Order --granting unopposed motion to continue trial
06/01/2011 Request for Admissions --Request for Admissions

Here are the latest filings on the Clerk of Court's records for the Civil Case. I've not been able to determine what the new trial date is yet, but appears that it's not going to happen in August/Sept 2011 like earlier scheduled.

Mr. Morgan, we're counting on you. GO GET HER and make her life miserable!

I hope Zanny's lawyers are great. I pray every cent ICA makes goes to her.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-b3a97oHRQ"]YouTube - ‪'Zanny the Nanny' Suing Casey Anthony‬‏[/ame]

What do we know about Charles Greene who is representing ICA in this matter? It appears he had been a part of the defense team at least since 2010.

BBM: So now KC admits lying in a document filed with the court. Oh my... So will she reverse herself and lie again. I think this will really be the trial of the century. JB should have made sure she stayed in jail because she would have been less trouble for him. jmo

The counter complaint goes on to claim Casey Anthony made truthful statements to investigators about a separate Zenaida Gonzalez

Thing is, the 'truthful' statements weren't so true after all. kwim?

BBM: So now KC admits lying in a document filed with the court. Oh my... So will she reverse herself and lie again. I think this will really be the trial of the century. JB should have made sure she stayed in jail because she would have been less trouble for him. jmo

I'm thinking this should be very interesting. It appears that some trial testimony was filed in the last couple of days. Wonder what parts.

Also, morgan's site has a link to Annie d's depo in his case, but it doesn't work any more. Does anyone know how to find that now? I don't think I ever read it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back