2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for starters, the following things she will have to have when she walks, because it’s what she had before she was arrested on a ****ing whim.

She will have to have a place to live.
She will have to have a TV, Computer and Cell Phone
She will have to have furniture.
She will have to have food.
She will have to have toiletries.
She will have to have clothes.
She will have to have a vehicle.
And most of all, she will have to have MONEY

I don’t think JB, CM, DCS, MM or anyone else on the DT will put up the money for her security and housing, nor, would any of them put up the money to send her for counseling. That alone would run in the thousands of dollars unless, they use the Grief Counselor lady and she councils her for FREE.

KC comes out with a HUGE amount of money to pay back to the State and IRS for starters. Also, she has the $4,000.00 to pay the court on the 4 charges of lying to LE. Who will pay that for her???

I can’t see CM or JB footing the bill for any of this. If the judge sanctions JB like he said he would after the trial was over, JB might have his own money problem to worry with. Granted, the last one was less than $600.00, but still, I don’t see him taking on her money baggage.

If KC went to live with CM and his wife, it will not last long. The minute she is given rules by them she will hate them. When money comes up missing from them and they accuse her what will she do to them? When she starts demanding CM’s attention and showing hatred to his wife and family because she thinks she deserves all the attention, what will happen? I can’t see CM or his wife, letting her come live with them. I don’t see JB letting her go live with him. He has already seen how she is when she does not get her way. Who’s going to give her a job? JB, CM?

WHO will take this hated person into their home and lives, subject themselves and their family to the problems that will follow her for the rest of her life?

The only ones that would take her in would be Cindy and George. Remember, Cindy stated on the stand under oath, she and KC are alike. George also stated on the stand and under oath, he would do anything to save her life. They would let KC come back in that home and George, Cindy and KC would live happily ever after less Caylee. Or, I think maybe the Jurors can take turns letting her live with them.

Do we know if she has any money left in her commissary account?

I wanted to thank you for this post openly. It echoes ALL the SAME thoughts I have about this issue. And then some I didn't think of. Except you forgot one thing:

The people she stole from before? Small price to pay back as is obvious by her current sentence. Er short sentence. What do you think anyone in her DT or outside of them will do if she steals from them? :) She won't have a second chance to skirt the system. It'll be a done deal then. I foresee prison.

KC is a narcissist. She will use her family anyway she can. I don't think she is done with them. Narcissist LOVE money almost as much as themselves. If she can get a free cot and food and needs one, she will be there. If you noticed, she didn't exactly cut off her mother. She mumbled nice things in court. She may need her in the future. Has to keep the door open. Cindy will never turn her away unless she wasn't attractive.

Narcissist love to spend money but not their own so this should get interesting. ICA has bills to pay. She has no future as far as work goes unless Baez hires her and I won't put it past him. He, CM, DS are all working on getting her a place. I expect her to stay at the Ritz for awhile at their expense. They will want her to have a very comfortable place that is secure. Nothing but the best for KC. In fact ABC may put her up there, to guarantee the interview.

I love your post. I thought the same exact thing. She will never work for her money and knows she needs to keep that door open for a free ride.

I died laughing when you said Cindy wouldn't turn her away because she's attractive in some peoples eyes. LOL!! :floorlaugh:

Of course she is going home. She has 24 pair of shoes there

Ok carry on.

LOL and I actually think she will be forced back home eventually, after her 48 hour inpatient counseling that she escapes from.

George will move out, Cindy will move her in and protect her

This could be a ruse. The entire lot of them may already have a compound waiting for them somewhere ,so they can collectively snicker at how they fooled the public AGAIN. I don't trust a single Anthony or DT member.

I think you are correct in your theory. Everytime GA wanted to step in and put his foot down CA got in his face and basically told him to lay off KC she would take care of it.

Maybe this is true - but - why would GA step back? Is Casey his child? Maybe she is NOT and that is why GA felt helpless standing up to CA in regards to Casey??

After reading some of these posts I am wondering if this statement by CM was ICA's signal to Cindy.........Choose between me and Dad. Cindy may just choose ICA this time ,since she almost lost the house to forclosure not long ago.

I still want to know what her revenge on GA is about. If you don't think he abused her, what do you think might be the problem?

My theory is that GA tried to hold her accountable for her actions and CA squashed GA's parenting. I'm not sure, but because GA tried to verify she wasn't working at one point and CA told him to mind his own business, that is what leads me to that theory.

Thoughts?
This has always been my theory as well. I think she hates her father because he has always seen right through her and wanted to hold her accountable.

Maybe ICA is headed for Deputy Richard Cain's house ... after all, she needs to thank him for not pulling Caylee out of the woods on 8/11/08 and giving the medical examiner more to work with.

Maybe this is true - but - why would GA step back? Is Casey his child? Maybe she is NOT and that is why GA felt helpless standing up to CA in regards to Casey??

That has been speculated on before and would be just that,speculation. Probably don't need to go there. :innocent:

Anyone think there's a chance one of the DT members will take her under their wing for a while? Maybe they feel a need to protect her? Just guessing here. :)

I think the most likely of them is Ms. Simms. Which is a shame, because out of all of them she seems the most sincere. Thus making her the most prone to be a victim of someone like KC.

Of course she isn't going home. She doesn't need the parents anymore. Caylee is dead and she is free. She got what she wanted. Add in a little money and it's party time for ICA. Notice not one word about her needing to mourn. She is happy as a clam that baby is gone.

I do wonder if the mental health facility they state she will be going to is a way to buy some time so she doesn't have to testify end of July in the Zanny case. I think they'd be wise to just settle it. If they don't they lose money in the end because no need for a big paid IV if she is going to testify for free in court.

Maybe ICA is headed for Deputy Richard Cain's house ... after all, she needs to thank him for not pulling Caylee out of the woods on 8/11/08 and giving the medical examiner more to work with.

OR She also has this option-
Meet Don Gennaro Annunziata. He was at the sentencing protest in front of the Orange County Courthouse. Don told David Lohr he is a 38-year-old window washer from Orlando.:innocent:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuztCdUMeE4"]YouTube - ‪Man Who Wants To Marry Casey Anthony‬‏[/ame]

This has always been my theory as well. I think she hates her father because he has always seen right through her and wanted to hold her accountable.

Yup. He pays the biggest price because he tried to call her out some time before all this even went down. CA didn't allow it. Now there's a dead baby.

BBM - you think like a rational person KC is not rational.

I know that mentally ill people in some ways act like drug addicts.
I strongly believe that she is MI and it takes a very long time in many cases to diagnose it.

A drug addict hates those who want to clean them up or help them, and trust only those who give them drugs.

IMHO KC will never forgive her family regardless to how much they did indeed help her at their own expense and risk.
She will not be rational, she will buy what JB sells from now on in her mind he is a lifesaver.

She'll buy what JB sells for a while, until she has him tightly wound around that beckoning finger of hers. KC will never stop lying, manipulating and using. I predict that JB's marriage will be in the toilet within the year.

I don't think she'll get plastic surgery..unless it's lipo or a boob lift. She's too vain about her looks. I think she'll cut her hair first chance she gets but we've seen her in short hair long hair blonde hair dark hair. And I don't think she's left the jail yet. Even if they snuck her away in the middle of the night and put her on a private jet, unless she is in someone's private home, the first person to see her will take a pic/tweet/text/fb.

Totally agree that she won't change her looks but may "enhance" them ... If Casey no longer looks like Casey, she's no longer valuable as Casey ... If that makes sense ...
Besides what is she going to do when she does do an interview ? Then everyone will see her new look and know who she is again ...

Funny you mentioned the private jet .... Macaluso came to mind ... :waitasec:

I actually think she will go home to Cindy. George will be the one to leave. Casey has no money (and she better not get any off her baby)

I think eventually CA and KC will reunite and the two of them will be alone together. I think they could end up in a *Grey Gardens* situation.

This could be a ruse. The entire lot of them may already have a compound waiting for them somewhere ,so they can collectively snicker at how they fooled the public AGAIN. I don't trust a single Anthony or DT member.

joke's on them, then. They are saddled with a sociopath who demands attention and they will rue the day they can't shake her loose or put her away. Double jeopardy applies to her, not them. And she will eventually turn on them. Her book may be about the dastardly deeds they colluded to do to get her off.

Getting in a bit late her but once the $$$$$$ are significant enough for CA and ICA (soon to be former ICA) they will kiss and make up and go to the highest bidder. No harm no foul and they A's will play ball.

EVEN with a bad personality - (but people say she is likable)
how do you dance and party? Shop and laugh? when your heart is broken?
MAYBE she has a personality disorder and that is also MI

I do not believe her heart was broken. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads