2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I was wondering.............
Cindy goes to the jail to visit ICA and is refused.
Do you think that this was a set up ? That ICA has already been moved from the jail, CA already knew that, but went through the motions to make everyone think that ICA is still in that jail.

Do you think that this was a set up ? That ICA has already been moved from the jail, CA already knew that, but went through the motions to make everyone think that ICA is still in that jail.
You never know.....but I think it would be dishonest of the authorities to be saying it will be next Sunday if she is already out....they may want to protect her, but it seems blatantly dishonest....

I check Vine and Casey shows still in custody
Offender Name: CASEY ANTHONY
Offender ID: 08049710 Date of Birth: 03/19/1986 Age: 25 Race: White Gender: Female
Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender: ORANGE COUNTY JA

I heard several reports today that she will be released one week from today, Sunday. All stations are reporting that.

No, I don't think so. If a nut IS out there, he/she would be posted outside until the release. They might hide her on the floor of a police car when she leaves. :waitasec:

The database is updated every 30 minutes. I have to trust that they cannot say an inmate is there if they are not. The implications are enormous if they were to falsify the records. Think of what could happen if an inmate was released and the database says they are still in jail. What if she was released and then went after somebody she feels wronged her? The county could be liable for injuries.

IF MCA is released on the 17th, it is bad day........FULL MOON
and I'm superstitious...........

That's exactly what I think.

The fact that Tim Miller's attorney served ICA suit papers this morning should dispel some thoughts that she has already been released.

Also, does anyone know if there is a way to see on line who her visitors have been in the past several days?

I don't think she will be able to disguise herself no matter how hard she tries and the article says she does not want plastic surgery. I bet she's afraid that any doctor that puts her under for such a surgery may never bring her back or may screw up her face. She will always live in fear and she will never be a happy person. She was better off in prison with her own kind.

IF MCA is released on the 17th, it is bad day........FULL MOON
and I'm superstitious...........

I think the important question here is: A bad day for her, or us?

As for ICA I hope the rest of her life is filled with bad days...

She can't do it! she is too proud of who she is and will not be able to stay away from the attention.

NOPE!!! She will be raising those eyebrows, flashing that smile and doing her her crocked finger call to any photogapher/reporter she sees around. No way will she just go away in hiding, she likes the camera too much!

I don't think she will be able to disguise herself no matter how hard she tries and the article says she does not want plastic surgery. I bet she's afraid that any doctor that puts her under for such a surgery may never bring her back or may screw up her face. She will always live in fear and she will never be a happy person. She was better off in prison with her own kind.

Totally OT but I remember on some soap opera that a plastic surgeon "etched" the word KILLER on some guy's forehead.

Maybe not totally OT, that could be why she's not having plastic surgery. :crazy:

The only way she will not be recognized is as I've said before she wears a Burka like poor Elizabeth Smart did for years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back