What questions are still unanswered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Fessel -- I read in the discovery somewhere that she lost her job simply because she stopped going. They fired her because she quit showing up for work. I do not have a link to prove it, and frankly too lazy to go digging around for it, but it is there if anyone else wants to go looking for it.

I get lazy and not working but fake working makes no sense with a small baby... what was she doing?

I doubt that it is correct, the 31 day timeline shows Casey uploading pictures from the PC the morning of the 16th.

Exactly. She was also chatting on AOL starting around 7:55 AM from the Anthony home PC.

I get lazy and not working but fake working makes no sense with a small baby... what was she doing?

Now that? I do not know. Don't have an answer for that one. I used to think she was just hanging out w/friends, but surely most of them were all at THEIR jobs and doing their own things. Did she just drive around all day? Window shop? I have no idea.

What I want to know is, why, when she reached the end of the hallway (so to speak) with her mom, did she say Caylee had been missing for 31 days? If she had said missing since today, or even yesterday, it wouldn't have been so immediately suspect of her. Why did she give herself that month window to cast suspicion squarely on her story?

Yes! Weird....there are only so many things you can do. It's so weird to me. I would love to know what she spent her time doing.

What I want to know is, why, when she reached the end of the hallway (so to speak) with her mom, did she say Caylee had been missing for 31 days? If she had said missing since today, or even yesterday, it wouldn't have been so immediately suspect of her. Why did she give herself that month window to cast suspicion squarely on her story?

Wow, I've never thought about that!! She could have definitely said something like a few days or just week... but she actually told the TRUTH about the date while lying about everything else? Weird.

Why were the clothes Caylee was found with the ones from the day of the video and not the ones that George say he saw her wearing. She was found with what Cindy had purchased on Father's day.

What do you mean about her being found with what Cindy had purchased on Father's Day? The clothes were things Caylee had had for a long time, and my suspicion is that they were an extra set of things that Casey kept in Caylee's backpack or car or some other location as a back-up change of clothes. That would account for Cindy being unfamiliar with the shirt and for them seeming to be an outgrown size (since often one forgets to change the back-up clothing out as the child grows).

Or perhaps was Casey trying to implicate Ricardo by putting Caylee into a shirt that she wore at his house? The pictures taken at Ricardo's apartment, Casey told Cindy were taken at Zanny's.

Wow, I've never thought about that!! She could have definitely said something like a few days or just week... but she actually told the TRUTH about the date while lying about everything else? Weird.

I never thought of that, either! It would have removed the whole issue with the 31 days of lying to everyone and partying! Well...not completely, because she still would have had to deal with the fact that the stories she told her mom didn't match what she told her friends. But she could have covered that by saying she didn't want her mom to know where she was, just to get some freedom. And she still would have had to deal with the fact that she was just hanging out having a good time at Tony's when her baby had just gone missing that day or week. So I don't think, ultimately, it would have helped that much.

But the fact that she told the truth about the number of days is an example of how she builds some of her lies around truthful elements (not uncommon with pathological liars, it would seem).

JMO

I also heard in the police interviews that she lost her job for just not showing up.

And my understanding was that she would "sneak" back into the house (as JA put it) after her dad left for work, and hang around there with Caylee.

But there probably were a lot of things going on that we may never find out about.

The fourth piece of duct tape found at the discovery site, IIRC:

() lying near bones, apart from the other three pieces of tape.

() with fine hairs attached, possibly consistent with a child's wrists or arms.

() with red or pink fibers attached, possibly consistent with Caylee's clothing.

() still in an intact, circular loop, possibly consistent in size with a child's combined wrists.

Apparently, this tape yielded no useful proof to the state to implicate ICA. But if the tape was on Caylee's wrists, this would disprove, IMO, that the tape was used to manage postmortem decomposition. Tape on Caylee's wrists would be irrelevant for that purpose.

We would be left with this tape used to cover up a pool drowning. But only in the bizarre Anthony World would someone "make an accident look like a murder."

:banghead::rocker::waitasec:

:pillowfight:

My nagging question is about the night that Casey was staying at Ricardo's, when they went to bed Caylee was with them, but when they got up in the morning Caylee wasn't there. Casey told him that Cindy had called during the night looking for Caylee, and she had gotten up and dressed and taken Caylee home and put her in bed, then came BACK to Ricardo's and got back into bed to finish sleeping the rest of the night. This makes no sense to me, since Ricardo slept through the whole thing and had to go to work in the morning, so it's not like they were planning to spend a day together or anything. Why would Casey not simply have stayed at home in her own bed? And can anyone imagine Cindy allowing Casey to go back out in the middle of the night? And Cindy told police she didn't remember that ever happening (FWIW).

The fourth piece of duct tape found at the discovery site, IIRC:

() lying near bones, apart from the other three pieces of tape.

() with fine hairs attached, possibly consistent with a child's wrists or arms.

() with red or pink fibers attached, possibly consistent with Caylee's clothing.

() still in an intact, circular loop, possibly consistent in size with a child's combined wrists.

Apparently, this tape yielded no useful proof to the state to implicate ICA. But if the tape was on Caylee's wrists, this would disprove, IMO, that the tape was used to manage postmortem decomposition. Tape on Caylee's wrists would be irrelevant for that purpose.

We would be left with this tape used to cover up a pool drowning. But only in the bizarre Anthony World would someone "make an accident look like a murder."

:banghead::rocker::waitasec:

:pillowfight:

I can only assume that the tape wasn't the same brand and that the hairs didn't match Caylee's DNA? Because otherwise why wouldn't that have been really weighty evidence to add to the prosecution's theory??

And yes, the irony of making an accident look like murder...

How did searchers miss the body? Did it end up in the Anthony's backyard later on? And why didn't LE go out to investigate the 1st time the utilities guy called about it?

Caylee's clothing found at the site where the remains were are not the same she wore on the father's day video.

ga lied about seeing the baby that day looking at the evidence the last time he saw the baby eas the morning of the 15th and the last time he saw ica before july 15 was june 14th. ica spent the nite at tonys'on the 14th and did not return home until the nite of the 15th and he was at work she had already had the fight with ca and had left with the baby and he wouldn't deal with her the next day when she came back round 4 a.m. per cindy even though he thought the baby should be up and about he would not question her about that.
That is ga big lie and why the clothes she was found with were different then what he said. Just like the only truthful thing ca said "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" everything else about the night of the 15th makes me want to vomit.

My nagging question is about the night that Casey was staying at Ricardo's, when they went to bed Caylee was with them, but when they got up in the morning Caylee wasn't there. Casey told him that Cindy had called during the night looking for Caylee, and she had gotten up and dressed and taken Caylee home and put her in bed, then came BACK to Ricardo's and got back into bed to finish sleeping the rest of the night. This makes no sense to me, since Ricardo slept through the whole thing and had to go to work in the morning, so it's not like they were planning to spend a day together or anything. Why would Casey not simply have stayed at home in her own bed? And can anyone imagine Cindy allowing Casey to go back out in the middle of the night? And Cindy told police she didn't remember that ever happening (FWIW).

I've been wondering about this incident myself. What does it means? Where did she bring that child in the middle of the night? It couldn't possibly have been back to Hopespring Drive, could it? I wonder if there are other "similiar" incidents reported by friends?

did she mean to kill her? a question i never expected to have an answer to and still don't.

1) Casey's comment at the beginning of an early jailhouse tape, before her parents even sat down: "Don't worry, I haven't told them anything" (or something like that).

2) Lee's comment to Casey during a jailhouse visit: "Is this like the last time"?

3) Lee's memorial speech during Caylee's memorial service: "CMA- I am so proud of you. I hope you're proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you."

Thank you for posting the questions that are by far the most baffling for me to understand! What in the world could these questions mean - especially the 2nd one? "like the last time"? Do we know of anything in Casey's past that would have put her in jail (except for stealing)? I'm very confused and very aware that we probably will never know the answers.

ga lied about seeing the baby that day looking at the evidence the last time he saw the baby eas the morning of the 15th and the last time he saw ica before july 15 was june 14th. ica spent the nite at tonys'on the 14th and did not return home until the nite of the 15th and he was at work she had already had the fight with ca and had left with the baby and he wouldn't deal with her the next day when she came back round 4 a.m. per cindy even though he thought the baby should be up and about he would not question her about that.
That is ga big lie and why the clothes she was found with were different then what he said. Just like the only truthful thing ca said "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" everything else about the night of the 15th makes me want to vomit.

BBM. How do you know KC left that night and returned at 4 AM the next morning? Are you just speculating? Not trying to be a smart___, I'm really curious how you came up w/that scenario.

One question, that I guess I’ve answered for myself, is why would the family start covering up and lying for ICA IMMEDIATELY if she hadn’t actually murdered her child. The cover up started as soon as Caylee was reported missing and maybe even sooner. Guilty family……..

just watched some videos and read some things about the case. Seems Casey wanted to put Caylee up for adoption at birth, but Cindy refused. Lee also said he thought Casey resented her mother for among other things, she was the first to hold Caylee after birth, not Casey. The fight on fathers day was about Cindy adopting Caylee. Also, the place Caylee was found had one home with the last name of Gonzales on one side and Zeineida on the other. I think she had that planned that she would be essentially telling the "TRUTH" in her sick mind to pass a lie detector if needed.
I try to keep an open mind, but after watching some of the jail house tapes, it is all about her, not once did she ask, what is going on with the search, I miss my precious daughter...nothing!

BBM ... I've never heard about this before ... could someone please explain the one home with the last name of Gonzales on the one side and Zeineida on the other?

(Also, I know that you all use ICA in place of the name Casey, but what does the "I" stand for?)

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member