The Business Card Photo

To me the nose is quite different. I am curious how the person came to be on the card however. I think one point we can all agree on, is that pg most certainly had additional victims!

I don't think it's her. The spokesman statement and the differences in appearance are enough for me.

Yes, I'm back, I had to walk away for awhile. This case is almost too heavy for me.

It was about a month ago, and mentioned on page 8 of this thread.

Here is the newspaper article:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/crime/detail?&entry_id=48320

Thanks I missed that. I still thought it hadn't been proved either way.
I would say that's 100% proof even though there have been a couple of instances in my lifetime where apparently I've done something and I have no recollection. (I think I'd had a bit too much to drink both times). JC seems certain though.

""The family flatly, emphatically states that it is not her, not even close," said Erika Price Schulte, a family spokeswoman.

I found the picture in a Nancy Drew game (Secrets Can Kill). It's on the cover of a magazine in the game. I saw it and recognized it immediately. I think it's safe to say it was just a stock photo. Here are screenshots from the game.

Attachments

• screenshot nancy drew secrets can kill.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 45
  • screenshot closeup nancy drew secrets can kill.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 59
I found the picture in a Nancy Drew game (Secrets Can Kill). It's on the cover of a magazine in the game. I saw it and recognized it immediately. I think it's safe to say it was just a stock photo. Here are screenshots from the game.

Wow, good work!

You're absolutely right! That's it! You nailed it. Plus we now know Jaycee's hair turned brunette and she wasn't dying it blonde...

I've also seen this photo used twice during a late night commercial for one of those online colleges and degrees.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan
Back