2011.07.10 - ABC Jaycee Dugard Special 9PM Eastern.

you know, there should be 450 people on THIS thread. NOT the OTHER one. jaycee and her MOTHER are people who deserve attention!

I agree. I also think the missing baby kate deserves attention right now too but i guess it's hard when we have very little to go on. I Just hate seeing the same old repeating TH clips on the news and very little mention of a 4 month old baby girl that's been missing for over a week.

you know, there should be 450 people on THIS thread. NOT the OTHER one. jaycee and her MOTHER are people who deserve attention!

Anyone not watching this doesn't realize what they are missing.

Jaycee is a profile of class and inspiration.

Anyone not watching this doesn't realize what they are missing.

Jaycee is a profile of class and inspiration.

I've gone from crying to anger to pride to crying to smiling to anger again! She is absolutely incredible. I think her babies helped her survive. Wow...just wow.

I've gone from crying to anger to pride to crying to smiling to anger again! She is absolutely incredible. I think her babies helped her survive. Wow...just wow.

It is absolutely amazing how she can love her children so much, as they are the product of Garrido repeatedly raping her. It could have been so easy for her to reject them, however, instead she knows they are also her children and loves them dearly.

So much for so many to learn from her........

The parole system took credit for what the campus cops did?? Damn it!

It is absolutely amazing how she can love her children so much, as they are the product of Garrido repeatedly raping her. It could have been so easy for her to reject them, however, instead she knows they are also her children and loves them dearly.

So much for so many to learn from her........

I agree her love for her children and how that first baby when she was born did not make her feel lonely anymore was truly amazing to me. Those baby girls are what got her through all of this.

I agree her love for her children and how that first baby when she was born did not make her feel lonely anymore was truly amazing to me. Those baby girls are what got her through all of this.

Yes, the beauty that is in all children...

Absolutely. They most certainly did help her get through those years of captivity.

This was one of the most touching and inspirational programs I have seen in a long time.

Many blessings for Jaycee, her daughters and family! :heartluv:

Jaycee is amazing and so, so strong. Here's the J A Y C foundation website, where you can buy a pine cone necklace like she was wearing. The money raised through jewelry sales and donations will be used directly in pursuit of the foundation's mission to help families that are recovering from abduction and other traumatic experiences.

http://thejaycfoundation.org/donate.html

Only a half hour in so far here, very good program! - i.b.

i hope jaycee makes millions and millions of dollars from her books, interviews, movie rights, appearances, etc. SHE truly deserves it.

(unlike others, whose name i refuse to ever type again.)

my husband who never really says anything about the cases I follow,
said tonight, is the book available yet? buy it when comes out

and I better never catch the other book in this house I will not support that
( i think you know who i am talking about)

Just finished watching the special. And yes, like others, a mix of emotions. This young woman's story is incredible and proof of the courage of the human spirit. I pre-ordered her book and donated. Of course.

This is such a refreshing, heartening story to watch after dealing with the news surrounding a certain "mother" from FL (whose name doesn't belong anywhere near Jaycee's) all week. THIS is how a loving, caring mother acts. Jaycee is such an amazing person.

I forgot all about this program being on tv tonight. I hope it reruns and is on again.

I watched it and she is truly beautiful!! I kept hoping for a glimpse of her daughters - none - but I understand that. I missed the first part of it thought, what was the thing with the pinecone??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back