2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO Next they will be saying aliens abducted her and forced her to party for 31 days.

The DT has slipped up a few times since the verdict. JB called it a murder and CM forgot the story was a drowning. God only knows how many stories ICA told them as well.

Dr Spitz was still with the babysitting kidnapping story. I literally LOL during the trial when he said that. I will never forget it. I guess the jury didn't catch it? :banghead:

NG is talking about the jury foreman's statement right now. Said he was appalled when handed the verdict to sign? WTH? And he SIGNED it?????????

Yes and he was polled individually as they all were. He could have spoken up - they wanted out of sequestration fast and a not guilty verdict made that happen.

Nine hours of deliberation in a 6 week trial, no requests to view evidence, no quesiton for the attorneys or the judge?

Jury remorse?

I am getting better..I don't watch IS,HLN anymore and I did go to other WS sites today and looked at a few other cases that I will try and help with!!But I do like to read the posts about the interviews,the foreman will be intersting.

I was amazed that there were so many other features to this site. Complete tunnel vision since joining.

I have a broken heart for a our little angel girl Caylee, that was taken too soon, who never grew up to go to kindergarten or have the life that she deserved.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbkz_3lO3c&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪In The Arms Of an Angel - Sarah McLaughlin‬‏[/ame]

it's just phonetic - written it sounds like - and it is faster for those of us who've been here for awhile...to write over and over again.

It's like His Honor Judge Perry as far as the speed goes - much faster to type HHJP....

It does stand for something, but a post where I said it got deleted. Just think of an adjective that makes sense. (in addition to what you said above)

slowly weaning myself away from this case, day by day, hour by hour then I come back here and I get sucked back in - I need help.

We are a pathetic bunch, aren't we. I personally, need a 12 step program. Try as I might, I just can't seem to stay away from here.:banghead:

The injustice is just more than I can fathom and I keep searching and reading, hoping someone has come up with a way to right what went so terribly wrong.

Yes and he was polled individually as they all were. He could have spoken up - they wanted out of sequestration fast and a not guilty verdict made that happen.

Nine hours of deliberation in a 6 week trial, no requests to view evidence, no quesiton for the attorneys or the judge?

Jury remorse?

^bbm

No, I rather suspect all this flip flopping by this juror or that juror, every single one of them making the hint of a stir, only makes their story that more intriguing, more sensational, more valuable....valuable being the key word.

yeah-she is going to have the S.W.A.T!!!

Well my 1967, first mass issue M-16 had a nasty safety selector slippage problem. Maybe they have not fixed that problem yet.:innocent:

Remember in the one video phone conversation between ICA and GA and CA. This is when they are still looking for Caylee (supposedly). ICA says "when this goes to trial" it's out of context here, but why would you say that unless you knew your Daughter was dead. You would still be hoping she would be returned. No one ever mentioned it, but maybe that was another reason that JB had to come forward with Caylee being dead in the opening statement

Respectively, being a Canadian, I find that offensive.

Well on consideration here. We love hunting here.

10 points for a baby killer on our charts. With a cash bonus thrown in from our court system.:great:

And this is why I will continue to threaten Canadians with my immigration every time an election doesn't go my way.

BBM George did not want to be believed. He wanted to lose credibility with the Jury. It was all a defense ruse. IMO It worked like a charm too.[/QUOTE
You are 100% correct and ca chose perjury. LDB AND JA had their hands full with those two. amazing how they worked against the prosecution who was seeking justice for caylee.

I think HJBP was surprised by the verdict also........

I think Jose and Chaney were surprised by the verdict. I do not think they thought she would be acquitted........I think they were hoping for a lesser charge, anything but the DP!!! Surprise, surprise! :banghead:

I would have told them to write a note and tell them we are deadlock,cause I won't change my mind!!!

Marcia Clark said if she was on this jury it would have stayed at 11-1!!!
Wishful thinking for all of us, if just one juror would have held out!!!
And to think we were are all thinking #4 was going to be the problem....the entire jury was the problem :(

Hey you never know-they could dump her in LV!!

Las Vegas..NO NO NO!!!!! I know it's considered Sin City..but c'mon. I live 30 min. away and although I've never been in trouble before..well..hhmmm that's all I can say!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Please, let her go to Mexico. Right in the middle of a drug cartel war. That will make her jail experience look like Disneyland.

Does anyone know if ICA even has a passport? It takes time to get one if she doesn't. I doubt very many foreign countries would admit her, even if she does.

Does anyone know if ICA even has a passport? It takes time to get one if she doesn't. I doubt very many foreign countries would admit her, even if she does.

If she does...I would consider that proof that she'd planned on going on the trip to Puerto Rico with her friends.

You can put a rush on it and get one in hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288