2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the trial I thought CA was trying to help (I)CA more than anyone, but listening to these people talk GA did more to get her off. This still sickens me, I need the 12 step program please.......

Sadly I think in the beginning GA was in denial....remember he was honest in the Grand Jury obviously!

Juror 11 did not believe that George molested CA. The sexual abuse was not a subject of discussion when got into deliberations.

UNBELIEVABLE, did he just say anyone could have used the car? I think I watched a different trial. :banghead:

I agree. You'd have to believe someone else had access to Caylee, the evidence found with her and the car. This phantom person would have had to find a way to put the body in the trunk and then find a way to get it out of the trunk during the time Casey was known to be driving the car. Are these people for real?

I'm convinced this jury could witness a murder happen right in front of them and then turn around and state it wasn't proven that it happened.

I'm forcing myself to watch this. Will NOT watch when CM gets on. I know I stopped and stared at the tv during this but here's what I typed from part 1 of Greta with jury foreman:

PT opening - it was very shocking
With what they presented thought it was pretty standard.
Showed pictures that would stay with you for life realized how seriour it was

When DT got up they started throwing out things that we did not know.
We had to sit back and let it soak in and see where it went from there.

Had to look at the pictures - had to take notes

Duct tape - skull was a major focus at times
As far as on the skull, there was one area where it was connected and that was with the hair -
Over the mouth and nose was one interpretation.

PT thought that was showing the purpose was for suffocation.
Explained the vicinity of the duct tape
Tape was aged - Didn’t believe it was placed later

Could tell you where the tape was placed in vicinity to hair -
The tape was more attached to the side, as it got up to the top it was more detached

With decomp and time passing, knew the vicinity of where it was, but didn’t know exactly where
Knew where in relation from the skull

Tape came from wherever they store tape at the A home
Very distinctive tape - made in ohio
In video of caylee search
On posters
On gas can

How did body get there?
We know obviously it was dumped there
a lot of gray area that goes from june 15th to when the body discovered
a lot of speculation as to how it got there who took it there a lot of questions in that regard
Don’t know how she got there or who but ultimately the body ended up there

Never convinced how she died

All speculation - there’s a number of ways she could’ve died
Possibility of chloroform
Pool a couple feet away from the doors - picture of her opening
Ladders she could’ve climbed up herself
a lot of children in florida die that way
But we don’t know the cause of death.

Chloroform search - myspace or face book win her over with chloroform and google search was the next day on desktop
You can speculate - here it is - boyfriend posted it - the next day I want to know what chloro is

Nothing about making chloroform - was internet search Something in greater amounts - we were limited

Chloro is detectable in other products
Wasn’t enough for us to bring chloroform into it
Smaller levels in the trunk
Google searches
Wasn’t on steering wheel, door handle of the car
Even if it was, nothing on who or where

With cindy - the lying wasn’t as obvious to me
On medication and she’s been questioned a number of different times
As far as her lying - that wasn’t something we considered much going into deliberation

Cindy said Car smelled of death - did you credit what she said - believe decomposed in trunk?
Smell some police noticed and some not
Problem he had was the day everything went down in july, the car was there
People were going in and out of the garage and the car was there
If it was something that obvious, George said he smelled it before -
Some smelled it some didn’t
There’s evidence that there could be decomp in there
But we were looking at the cause the ehow and the who
And other people had access to the car - more than one key
Don’t know who put there

Didn’t understand at the tow yard - George’s rationale - here it is you haven’t seen 2 family members - make comment there’s the smell of decomp - you’re a police officer you know what causes smell - but you get in the car aand drive it home - him not calling casey at that time if she’s alright or what’s going on here, it raises a lot of questions, it really does.

This guy is "used to reading ppl" & he was suspicious of GA..Add to that everything else the FOREMAN said (so far) & I want to punch myself in the head! :banghead:

The Duckett payout cost NG nothing. The show paid for everything. As it would here. A cheap price for even higher ratings. NG cares about her bank book more then life. As even NG firmly stated in a book she wrote a couple years ago. I believe the line was - "I would never let a person or the truth get in the way of a good money making story. That is why they pay me the big bucks." Heck all her donations to these help groups is just a tax write off affair. And better rating. It might surprise you to know that her last 2 year contract was for 55 million dollars. That is a lot of bodies walked on and truths ignored.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
That quote needs a link. That does not sound anything like something NG would say.

Apparently, this jury did not understand that George Anthony was NOT ON TRIAL.

Foreman said George had very selective memory...went back & forth.
-the way George handled t tow yard incidence
-t River Cruz situation raised questions

both his character and involvement cause George was there (could tell when Casey & Caylee left)

I agree. You'd have to believe someone else had access to Caylee, the evidence found with her and the car. This phantom person would have had to find a way to put the body in the trunk and then find a way to get it out of the trunk during the time Casey was known to be driving the car. Are these people for real?

I wouldn't be so ticked off if they were pinning it on a "fathom person" they are pinning it on her loving grandfather, you know the man WHO tried to kill himself, spent his own money to drive bill boards around time, hung flyers all over town and oh yeah yelled and scream at ICA when she got out of jail to quit lying....sure I get it...makes perfect sense....REALLY????

Greta: "Suspicious enough that he'd let his daughter get the DP"? YUP! Who is this freaking FOOL? Ugh!

Wow!!!

Foreman: ...all 3---that George was a murderer

It sounds like this jury spent more time in deliberations focusing on George than Casey.

We don't get the Jury Foreman's deliberation discussion until tomorrow...surprise, surprise

His opinion of ICA? "Likeable, bright, & articulate"..OMG! He got this from her ugly-sounding jail tapes with the As & that 'nice' call home? Just SHOOT me now! Seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member