What Previously Sealed Evidence could we ask to have unsealed now, under FL's Sunshin

I have no way of knowing if this is a credible source or not maybe someone else on here knows how to figure that out:

http://plainsdaily.com/entry/child-...les-legal-expert-demands-records-be-released/

The source of all this bull is once again Wendy Murphy.
If anyone seriously, or even in passing for a mere second, thinks the state of Florida had evidence of prostitution and child *advertiser censored* and purposely burried it. . . . well what can I say ? If you believe the unbelievable then I feel great pity for you. Go get in line with the pathetic morons who believe the moon landings were faked in a movie studio & President Bush faked the 9/11 attacks so he had an excuse to lie just to start a war.

I really want to see the reaction video because I feel like I can't imagine WHAT the reaction is that would be so inflammatory.

Remember at the time the video was sealed there was no drowning defense. I imagine someone may have said "we think we may have found your daughter" (with no other info provided) to which a mother who did not know her child was already dead would be ecstatic to hear the news but we all know how she reacted.

With her BS drowning explanation her reaction can be explained sort of. She knew Caylee was dead and learning of the location and being so close to Suburban she could say it was so close to the house it had to be her. All BS of course, just what she'd probably say.

I don't think there was any child *advertiser censored* of Caylee. Maybe *advertiser censored* of KC sending pics of herself to boyfriends, and yes, that would make any father sick.

With that said, there have been cases where child *advertiser censored* charges were dropped or shoved to the side, to pursue the murder charges. Said *advertiser censored* would just be the clicking of photos on the net, not with a child in the home or even involved in the life of the accused, and the usual excuse that it was a used computer and the current owner had no idea. Also, child *advertiser censored* on the net is a Federal Charge, the Feds would not have let those charges go to the side if there were pictures of Caylee.

Now, if KC was just clicking on child *advertiser censored*, they may have shoved that aside to pursue the murder charges as the computer was a family computer and it would be difficult to completely prove just who in the house was looking at it. Especially since CA says even KC's friends used the computer.

As far as any evidence we haven't seen and want to? The psych evals (I know that cannot happen), the jail breakdown tape when Caylee was found, the home depot tape that was forgotten about in trial which may just be another bad check charge. And, I hope in the next case they have that involves tapes, that the State downloads the tape to a computer so that the one disc isn't the only way to access during trial.

I have no way of knowing if this is a credible source or not maybe someone else on here knows how to figure that out:

http://plainsdaily.com/entry/child-...les-legal-expert-demands-records-be-released/

Never in a million yrs will I believe this.................:twocents:

LA interview with FBI and LE. I believe they haven't all been released, and WHY was he given temporary (or some type of, IIRC) immunity?

The Home Depot video...

I've been wondering about that forever. Why wasn't it shown? What supposedly is on it? I assumed it was the ingredients for the chloroform?

My local news is reporting this AM that the video, from when MCA learned bones of a child were found, is being requested and being considered for release. Media seems to be putting on some pressure to JP.

George's total suicide letter.... in which was snipped by the Defense just to make him appear distraught about his guilt......really? I for one will never forget that at the very same time that GA took his beer and pizza and his fake suicide " to draw away Media Attention from the newly released facts that Caylee was found down the road from their house " Triple Bagged and Thrown Away Like TRASH ". This Media release of details so very unfavorable to Casey and their Lying Family would TOLL a BELL that is still being heard by some of us still TODAY. If George committed suicide why is he still here? People in deep grief don't threaten suicide they just do it.......hence the reason grieving people are so closely watched....JMO

Casey's Jailhouse tape of her non-reaction to LP finding bones in a Lake and then Casey's Jailhouse Tape when she realized that Caylee had been found on Suburban right where she had put her ( and nobody else knew where Caylee was but herself..... as she had everyone looking for her with the Nanny and according to Cindy, Casey and all of the Lying Family alive and all ) As the news didn't say the bones found were Caylee's " How did Casey know these were Caylee's bones ( as she doubled over in distress and felt real sick ).......JMO

This link seems to not be functioning. Not sure what it was as in response to my post. My local media is reporting that there is quite a push to get the "sealed" video released taken at the jail showing Casey's response to LE finding bones (Dec 2008) They are reporting that the pressure is mounting now that the trial is finished.

I'm sorry.

If you click on Criminal and Traffic Case Records and input Casey's name, you will see the request to unseal a video.

I want to hear the FBI tape of Mark Hawkins. Remember, he wore a wire!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emmachabada
Back