2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The juror who quit her job over the phone and left FL...at first the claims were that she had received death threats. As of this morning, it's been amended to say that it was her coworkers primarily who reacted badly to her and that is why she high tailed it. I don't recall hearing that any of those people threatened her, just left her know how very displeased, shocked and aghast they were that she as an individual could vote 'not guilty'.

I'm getting sick and tired of being screamed at by all the self righteous talking heads (mostly defense lawyers) that I HAVE TO respect and accept this incompetent jury's decsison. NO... no, I do not and I will not - EVER.

How can I respect 12 **** people that couldn't/wouldn't follow instructions, didn't take the time to review the mountains of evidence in front of their **** noses and worred more about their dogs, pretzels and going home and cashing in than looking for truth and justice?

They will never get one single iota of respect or sympathy from me.

Thanks to everyone telling us about the juror interviews. This is yet another time I am happy to not have cable t.v. I am not watching the interviews, will not click the links to them, will only read here. They will make the money and go on with their lives, this will blow over in 31 days. Already a lot of lost interest, even on here. However, they all seem to be saying the same thing so what is the point of any further interviews.

I do think something is askew here as has already been pointed out. One big thing that should change is that jurors on a high profile case should remain anonymous and should not get paid or gifted for any interviews if they choose to do them on their own. I think a trial or two in this country has been thrown to the highest bidder.

I continue to ask one question. Who released the names of the jurors. We the general public do not have the names. Yet family members of juror number 3 were being called during sequestration.

So I continue to ask, who released the names? How are sequestered jurors lined up on the very next day with media? How can a trip to Disney for an extended family arranged so quickly?

Who got the names of these other jurors that are speaking? Something is wrong here. Why is the judge withholding the names from the general public when in fact these jurors are known to the media?

I remember the judge saying that the jurors had all the media contact information in their media packets and could do as they wished with that information. My guess is that those who wanted to speak, have contacted the media themselves.

the jurors were all given MEDIA packets when they left....they contacted the media for their handouts!

Is there any way to find out how much Greta compensated this juror for the interview?

She claims Fox did not pay him for the interview but all the networks say that. She was asked on Greta wire if he was paid any "licensing fees" for a photo which is the way most networks pay. Her reply was "what picture?" So I take that to mean he was paid, otherwise she would said: No I don't know what photos you are talking about. (or something to that effect)

The juror who quit her job over the phone and left FL...at first the claims were that she had received death threats. As of this morning, it's been amended to say that it was her coworkers primarily who reacted badly to her and that is why she high tailed it. I don't recall hearing that any of those people threatened her, just left her know how very displeased, shocked and aghast they were that she as an individual could vote 'not guilty'.

In the original article it stated that she was afraid to face her coworkers, I believe. It was interpreted to mean death threats.

This was but another useless interview. I really blame the TH's for not asking the correct questions. The only thing I got out of this is that potentially having an affair equates to murdering your grand child. How anyone defends the jury with a straight face and moral indignation is absolutely beyond me.

Thanks to everyone telling us about the juror interviews. This is yet another time I am happy to not have cable t.v. I am not watching the interviews, will not click the links to them, will only read here. They will make the money and go on with their lives, this will blow over in 31 days. Already a lot of lost interest, even on here. However, they all seem to be saying the same thing so what is the point of any further interviews.

I do think something is askew here as has already been pointed out. One big thing that should change is that jurors on a high profile case should remain anonymous and should not get paid or gifted for any interviews if they choose to do them on their own. I think a trial or two in this country has been thrown to the highest bidder.

That's a good idea for another law...as much as I hate intrusive government, I think Caylee's Law and a law to prevent any juror from any case in which they served from any compensation is certainly warranted.

the jurors were all given MEDIA packets when they left....they contacted the media for their handouts!

Well of course they did - how else would they be able to compare quotes and choose the best deal, if they didn't call EVERY SINGLE media outlet them self.

Oh and after reading this thread this am, I am so happy I did not watch last night.

You know he (juror#11) acted so proud of himself that he'd taken 400 pages of notes but not ONCE I'll be willing to bet did he refer to them in deliberations. As reported by several tv stations, most of the jurors had left their notebooks and/or papers on their seats FGS!

Betcha the Orlando State Attorney has the tape of the interview.

"it ain't over till it's over" - Yogi Berra

I shut it off when he said Cindy searched for Choloroform and Chlorophyll, ugh, where was he in the rebuttal?? I have zero sympathy for them. Zero.

George should get a fair trial too. The hypocrite defense team has defamed many people in the media.

And the jurors were stupid if they did not realize that the jail house call was the real Casey Anthony, not the videotaped visits or police interviews, when she was acting.

Many many times after JB's opening statement I questioned why JB or ICA never pressed sexual assault charges against George. The answer came in the verdict.

They knew they could not press charges because they had no evidence. ICA sat in jail for 3 years - plenty of time for her or her attorney to press sexual assault charges against GA - but they wanted it the charges to be heard in court - but NOT proven in a situation where GA could defend himself in a timely manner before ICA's trial.

Confirms to me the A's were in on this strategy with ICA/JB and they all committed perjury.

I've been trying to not watch any tv coverage of the trial, the jurors, the talking heads..etc... Unfortunately last night I watched some of this interview...it was a BIG mistake...I'm STILL so angry!!!

You would thing George was on trial instead of the murderess ... they scrutinized everything george said.. but looked at NO evidence (of the piles and mountains ).. that pointed to the murderess Casey.

I didn't watch the whole interview.. i couldn't bear it. I believe someone posted that he thought Casey was a "nice person", "well spoken".. where did he get THAT from.. her jailhouse videos.. "just get me Tony's number".. you all are a huge waste... I can't "SHWALLOW"..

Its all so unbelieivable.. I feel like the world is upside down... and Greta just sits there and nods her head.. not even asking anything substantial.... seems like he pretty much ran the interview.. just like he probably railroaded the rest of the jury!!!

Ok.. lesson learned.. those jurors are NEVER going to say anything intelligent or make me think they did their jobs.. the more they talk.. the more ridiculous their thought process sounds...OMG... NO MORE CASEY ANTHONY TV COVERAGE FOR ME!!!!

BBM That does not fit the comment this Juror made about being disgusted to have his name and KC's name on the same document. :waitasec:

Thanks for the links. He sounded intelligent but I noted that he mentioned GA being home on the 15th (also quoted in the link). GA was working the evening of the 15th. The 15th was the day of the visit to Mt. Dora and the video of Caylee.

The 16th was the day that GA was home in the morning to the early afternoon. I wonder how this info figured into their deliberations.

I burns me that they have any suspicion whatsoever about George. Just can't understand it as there was no evidence pointing toward George. NONE! Then they overlooked / ignored / downplayed all evidence that pointed to KC. Did they really not believe there had been a dead body in KC's car? Did they not wonder why she abandoned the car? Did they not recall the squirrel smell excuse? Did they not view the taped visit between George and KC?

I just don't get how they arrived at not guilty on manslaughter. Disturbing. Very disturbing that this witch will be walking out of jail soon.

You know he (juror#11) acted so proud of himself that he'd taken 400 pages of notes but not ONCE I'll be willing to bet did he refer to them in deliberations. As reported by several tv stations, most of the jurors had left their notebooks and/or papers on their seats FGS!

He certainly remembered a lot of facts about the case without any notes when speaking to Greta, unfortunately I think most of those notes were about George.

Seems his biggest thing was George and he couldn't believe the chloroform theory. He did not trust anything George said, yet they convicted FCA of lying to police. One of them is lying and it was FCA they convicted of lying...

He also said he couldn't believe a dead body was in the trunk because NOT EVERYONE smelled it. Guess they didn't hear the tow yard guy who said when the car was totally closed up he could not smell it until he pressed his face against the glass and guess they didn't take into consideration that the car had been aired out for over 24 hours before LE even realized that they may not be looking for a MISSING CHILD. Guess those 400 pages of notes didn't contain any of that.

Guess it had to be 100% who smelled it.

He didn't believe the sexual abuse because there was no evidence, but I guess he believed she drowned in the pool with no evidence or any other speculation they came up with.

Guess those 400 pages of notes didn't contain any information that 100% of the time people report accidental drownings.

Guess those 400 pages of notes didn't contain the fact that people who are guilty lie to police.

Wonder if in those 400 pages of notes if there was anything about what FCA was doing for 31 days while her daughter was supposedly missing.

I could go on, but I have to calm down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288