ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think this deposition will take place as scheduled. I would be very surprised. They will just delay it.

Don't think this deposition will take place as scheduled. I would be very surprised. They will just delay it.

I agree. Here is what I see happening:

She gets out of the slammer Sunday and her DT sneaks her out of state, of course out of fear for her life. And then because of this same fear for her life, they will request a continuance to delay for a very very long time because it will just be too dangerous to bring her back to Florida.

http://www.insideedition.com/news/6558/could-cindy-anthony-profit-from-casey-anthonys-trial.aspx

Meanwhile, Casey is preparing to answer the tough questions about Caylee's death she was never asked during the trial.

"I'm getting e-mails, thousands of e-mails, from all across America urging me and saying please get the truth," says John Morgan, the attorney who represents Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman suing Casey for falsely identifying her as the nanny who kidnapped little Caylee.

Casey is scheduled to give a deposition just two days after her release on July 17th.

"We are going to spend a lot of time on exactly what happened. Where were you? When was the last time you saw Caylee Anthony? How did she die? How do you know that she died? What did you do with her body afterward?" Morgan says.

What's going to happen if after KC gets out she just "vanishes". What if she doesn't show up to this deposition? Will they have a warrant for her arrest????

I believe KC has already refused the deposition and you can only do so for so many times and then the judge orders contempt. I think KC is close. First depo that was requested she declined, then they issued a written one she refused to answer the questions on. So she could be out of luck on this one. Anyone else remember???? jmo

I agree. Here is what I see happening:

She gets out of the slammer Sunday and her DT sneaks her out of state, of course out of fear for her life. And then because of this same fear for her life, they will request a continuance to delay for a very very long time because it will just be too dangerous to bring her back to Florida.

If JB does not file paperwork regarding an appeal from the lying sentencing KC cannot leave the state. Judge Perry gave JB 30 days to appeal. If he does not file or waive that appeal, she still has to wait those 30 days. If he files a waiver I think she can leave. jmo

If JB does not file paperwork regarding an appeal from the lying sentencing KC cannot leave the state. Judge Perry gave JB 30 days to appeal. If he does not file or waive that appeal, she still has to wait those 30 days. If he files a waiver I think she can leave. jmo

In the murder trial there were a couple of witnesses that HHJBP said he had jurisdiction over while they were in Orange County (Dr. Rodriguez was one) and that he could order them held in jail if there was a threat that they would leave. Could the judge in the civil case keep DCA (can I call her the defendant in the civil case now?) here until she gives her deposition?

In the murder trial there were a couple of witnesses that HHJBP said he had jurisdiction over while they were in Orange County (Dr. Rodriguez was one) and that he could order them held in jail if there was a threat that they would leave. Could the judge in the civil case keep DCA (can I call her the defendant in the civil case now?) here until she gives her deposition?

I don't think so. It's a civil case. We don't know that she won't show up. She has an attorney and it appears nothing has been filed to delay the deposition so maybe she will show up. She has nothing to loose. And we do know how she likes to be the center of attention and spin those yarns. lol

I know exactly what you are saying and that would work...except after KC ruled her out via LE, she then went on tape with her mother and stated she could not rule her out, that CA and LE needed to continue to be suspicious of her and other Zenaidas. To add insult to injury, she told her mother to go out there and publish that lie again.
The lie was the defamation.
As a result, people began looking at Zenaida from Kissimmee, heck we even found her early on here and looked into her as much as mods would allow-and when the whackos found her, they started to threaten her life. The media would prevent stable employment (and Amy, Tony, others can attest to that as their jobs and schooling were threatened as well by media following them everywhere).
All because KC refused to rule her out in public as she did in private with LE. And as of KC's last response to ZG in 06/2011, she still refuses to rule Zenaida out.

Zenaida is not a Fernandez Gonzalez is she?

Nope, she is a C. Zenaida Gonzaleeeee! :crazy:

So shes not Zenaida Fernandez Gonazalez. Well, shes not going to win based on just that fact. I am shocked her lawyer is going to put her threw this when its going to get tossed out, considering she doesn't even have the right name and description.

Sad.

So shes not Zenaida Fernandez Gonazalez. Well, shes not going to win based on just that fact. I am shocked her lawyer is going to put her threw this when its going to get tossed out, considering she doesn't even have the right name and description.

Sad.

BUT, MCA added a middle name to all her imaginary friends as any sourthen belle would do.

That is the way I understand it. I've never heard that name before. I often wonder why she chose such an original name and why she didn't pick a common name? Only Casey can answer this question.
Zenaida may not be common, but Fernandez and Gonzalez are both common Hispanic surnames, and so is combining them with a hyphen. One is the father's surname, the other is the mother's maiden name. A good friend of mine's initials are SP-G. I think she picked Zenaida because she saw it on the signature card, and it worked for a full name for "Zanny", which she'd already been using, probably because she was drugging Caylee with Xanax!

BUT, MCA added a middle name to all her imaginary friends as any sourthen belle would do.

Right, but its just pretty basic common knowledge a lot of Hispanic women have two last names. Its not like she became Zenaida May Gonzalez. She is not the woman described or named, I can't beleive anyone thinks she will win. jmo

Right, but its just pretty basic common knowledge a lot of Hispanic women have two last names. Its not like she became Zenaida May Gonzalez. She is not the woman described or named, I can't beleive anyone thinks she will win. jmo
I can because Casey and Cindy came out and publically defamed this woman by name! Casey wrote to police "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez took my child"!!! That's libel, and Cindy said it on national TV- that's slander!!!
Of course Casey- a proven liar- would claim it's not her, because she's just trying to throw LE on another wild goose chase. It is irrelevant to whether this woman is a "10" or not, totally subjective judgement!:banghead: This poor woman received death threats and has been to hell and back, all because Casey decided to pick her name and send an innocent stranger under the bus!!!:razz: This makes me far madder than her accusations against her father!:furious:

I can because Casey and Cindy came out and publically defamed this woman by name! Casey wrote to police "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez took my child"!!! That's libel, and Cindy said it on national TV- that's slander!!!
Of course Casey- a proven liar- would claim it's not her, because she's just trying to throw LE on another wild goose chase. It is irrelevant to whether this woman is a "10" or not, totally subjective judgement!:banghead: This poor woman received death threats and has been to hell and back, all because Casey decided to pick her name and send an innocent stranger under the bus!!!:razz: This makes me far madder than her accusations against her father!:furious:

But the person suing Casey, is not Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. So it did not hurt her, and she was not the person Casey was describing.

But the person suing Casey, is not Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. So it did not hurt her, and she was not the person Casey was describing.
Yes she is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, it did hurt her, and the physical description is irrelevant- just another lie by Casey to deflect the truth!!!

Yes she is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, it did hurt her, and the physical description is irrelevant- just another lie by Casey to deflect the truth!!!

I am pretty sure on this thread on this page or the last, its been said her name is not Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. If her name is not Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, its going to get tossed as soon as Caseys lawyer brings it up. IF its not her name, its not her name. She has no case, and probably will end up owing Casey some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea