ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I know it can take minutes to change your number,and if anyone thought she was the woman described, well.... their judgment may be off. But anyways, if there is no Gonzalez in her name she is facilitating a scam,no and's if's or but's.

NO, because she was FIRED from her job because of Casey's accusations.

And according to Morgan, Casey used info from Zenaida's REAL LIFE, like the type of car she had, where her license plates were from, and how many kids she had. Casey got the info from an application Zenaida had filled out at the SAWGRASS APTS/

WHY do you think Casey chose the Sawgrass as the place Zanny lived? I guess she hoped that Zanny had actually moved in there and that the cops would believe the lie about dropping Caylee off there.

It has been public knowledge since she first surfaced that her name is Zenieda Fernandez-Gonzolez.
Why is this innocent person being vilified here as a scam artist and worse ?

This woman, Zenaida, WAS FIRED FROM HER JOB and LOST HER HOME because
people thought she had kidnapped Caylee. Did you know that?

That is false information. She lost her home and her job before Caylee disappeared. I posted a link a few days ago in which Morgan himself says she was between jobs and living in a motel at the time.

I dont think its stupid to contact the bar over a lawyer who is helping facilitate a scam.

I'm sure John Morgan would be thrilled to hear from you. lol But seriously, how many years has John been practicing law??? I hope he reads here and can clear some of this stuff up for us. Hey, John, are you out there? Let's wait a day and see. lol

Let me understand because I think I am confused....Are you accusing ZG of perpetrating a hoax?

i'm getting the feeling posters are thinking this is a new case, not one that has been delayed for a couple of years. This is NOT a new case - it is a case that has already heard depos from CA, GA and LA. CFCA ducked out of them because her trial was coming up and she didn't want to incriminate herself. Well that trial is over so her depo can now proceed.

Repeat - this is not a new defamation suit by Mogan and ZFG.

Okay, for those of you debating the Fernandez part...

I have not read through this entire thread, so this may have been mentioned before, but IIRC, it wasn't just the name. This woman had been to sawgrass apartments earlier in the year, and somehow Casey had gotten her information off of a paper at S.a..

This woman, Zenaida, WAS FIRED FROM HER JOB and LOST HER HOME because
people thought she had kidnapped Caylee. Did you know that?

^^This!! Having never heard of KC or Caylee before this disaster. She wasn't on TV every five minutes for the last 3 years. I don't care who she is. But, FWIW, her name on Myspace, IIRC, before it went private was the full ZFG.

ETA: It would be one thing if she were investigated because a legitimate ZFG had been accused. But there was never a legitimate nanny at all. It would be nice to see something happen to KC. My guess is that they will settle or KC will just skip town.

That is false information. She lost her home and her job before Caylee disappeared. I posted a link a few days ago in which Morgan himself says she was between jobs and living in a motel at the time.

And she was looking at apartments and was starting a new job. Apartments usually ask to verify your employment so it appears she was starting a new job. We will soon find out. lol

NO, because she was FIRED from her job because of Casey's accusations.

And according to Morgan, Casey used info from Zenaida's REAL LIFE, like the type of car she had, where her license plates were from, and how many kids she had. Casey got the info from an application Zenaida had filled out at the SAWGRASS APTS/

WHY do you think Casey chose the Sawgrass as the place Zanny lived? I guess she hoped that Zanny had actually moved in there and that the cops would believe the lie about dropping Caylee off there.

Again that is false information. The ZFG who is suing has 4 (I think) kids, 2 of whom live with her. Casey's ZFG had 0 kids. Casey's ZFG drove a Honda, this ZFG drives a Kia (I may have that backwards). I recall the info about the license plate also being wrong but not the specifics right now.

I'm sure John Morgan would be thrilled to hear from you. lol But seriously, how many years has John been practicing law??? I hope he reads here and can clear some of this stuff up for us. Hey, John, are you out there? Let's wait a day and see. lol

I hope he reads here to and calls up Z and says, if you are asked in court if Fernandez is in your legal name, are you going to say yes and be truthful, cause if not, you are dropped, I wont help facilitate this scam. Maybe he just believed her like Baez believes Casey, I don't know.

^^This!! Having never heard of KC or Caylee before this disaster. She wasn't on TV every five minutes for the last 3 years. I don't care who she is. But, FWIW, her name on Myspace, IIRC, before it went private was the full ZFG.

The one with Dora the Explorer is not her.

And she was looking at apartments and was starting a new job. Apartments usually ask to verify your employment so it appears she was starting a new job. We will soon find out. lol

Do you have a link or anything to show she was starting a new job? I've never seen that anywhere.

Again that is false information. The ZFG who is suing has 4 (I think) kids, 2 of whom live with her. Casey's ZFG had 0 kids. Casey's ZFG drove a Honda, this ZFG drives a Kia (I may have that backwards). I recall the info about the license plate also being wrong but not the specifics right now.

KC said she was from NY. ZG was driving her brother's car with a NY license plate.

I hope he reads here to and calls up Z and says, if you are asked in court if Fernandez is in your legal name, are you going to say yes and be truthful, cause if not, you are dropped, I wont help facilitate this scam. Maybe he just believed her like Baez believes Casey, I don't know.

I would think an attorney's information is much more reliable than the general public. jmo

Amazing when you consider how many lives ICA has affected negatively.. It seems as though anyone who crosses her path rather directly, or indirectly gets sucked into the "Casey vortex". Disturbing to think that with the not guilty verdict, in all likelihood that list will continue to grow. A leopard does not change it's spots.

Amazing when you consider how many lives ICA has affected negatively.. It seems as though anyone who crosses her path rather directly, or indirectly gets sucked into the "Casey vortex". Disturbing to think that with the not guilty verdict, in all likelihood that list will continue to grow. A leopard does not change it's spots.

Great post!

i'm getting the feeling posters are thinking this is a new case, not one that has been delayed for a couple of years. This is NOT a new case - it is a case that has already heard depos from CA, GA and LA. CFCA ducked out of them because her trial was coming up and she didn't want to incriminate herself. Well that trial is over so her depo can now proceed

Repeat - this is not a new defamation suit by Mogan and ZFG.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

Here's the link to the Orange County Clerk's Case Summary

The suit was filed on 9/24/08. You can see all the activity that has taken place since then. Again - the reason this case is now in the forefront is that the Court ruled that this case had to wait for the murder trial. Now that it is over, Morgan served ICA for her deposition because he was afraid she would leave town.

I keep checking it - waiting for something to be filed which would give us a clue as to what is going to happen next.

I have a distinct recollection that John Morgan admitted on TV early on that "Fernandez" was not part of his client's name. His filings then dropped the "Fernandez" from the caption:

http://www.forthepeople.com/Zenaida_Gonzalez_Interrogatories.pdf

The court did not drop the "Fernandez" because courts don't change captions unless someone files a motion asking the court to change the caption. So any orders issued by the court continue to use the name "Fernandez-Gonzalez" for the plaintiff.

The Orange County Clerk records show her middle name as "Obo" for her 2002 paternity suit.

IMO there would be no reason at all for Morgan to direct his staff to drop the "Fernandez" from his filings unless he had realized it was incorrect.

This motion was signed by the judge. It's an order not a motion and it was sent to Morgan's office. I'm sure if this were a serious issue the judge would not have sent this paperwork out the way it is. It's an error, typo on someone's part in the heading and the judge was aware of it. No matter how much someone may want ZG to drop this case, KC has locked her in to it. Legal assistants have sent out wrong case headings before they realized there was an error. The judge is not going to hang them for it.

The case will go forward and evolve in it's own time. In the meantime the judge is in control of this lawsuit not the public. It is what it is. jmo

haha I think you misunderstood what I was saying, I completely agree with you.

KC said she was from NY. ZG was driving her brother's car with a NY license plate.

I would love to see a link for this. I have seen it said on many blogs, but where did it come from? I know Casey was driving a car with New York plates (Tony's car) on and off during that time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member