Will Cindy be prosecuted for perjury?

Do you think the State [i]will[/i] decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony?

• Yes, the State will decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 27 6.7%
  • No, the State will not decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 148 36.7%
  • Yes, I think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 214 53.1%
  • No, I do not think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 14 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Florida for not feeding this circus anymore!

It was also just confirmed on HLN and by CNN's Vinnie Politan: "No perjury charges will be filed against Cindy Anthony." End of story. I think the lesson both Casey and Cindy have taken away from all of this, is that it really does pay to lie.

Even more tragic is that other families and child-killers have also learned how valuable (literally) it is to lie. This will have far-reaching effects far beyond this case and Orlando Florida.
JMO~

How can the public stand for this? CA lied on the stand to free a child murderer. Whatever ICA does in the future is partially on CA's hands. This is an outrage. Let ICA move in nextdoor to whoever made this disgraceful, weak decision.

I'm glad to see the state is leaving the blame right in the hands of the person who was responsible for Caylees death, Casey Anthony. I think they realize enough money has been spent on somebody who didn't give a second thought to the death of her daughter. So you go on Casey live what you believe is going to be the "beautiful life" without your child or family. One day soon you will find yourself old and alone, and when you look in the mirror you won't see anyone so beautiful.

Even more tragic is that other families and child-killers have also learnt how valuable (literally) it is to lie. This will have far-reaching effects far beyond this case and Orlando Florida.
JMO~

Yep. Hear that defense attorneys? Just concoct a scheme before trial, get some people to lie and there you go.

Very disappointing. This woman has earned punishment for her malicious antics over the past three years...and she should pay.

I thought about this for a long time. I do believe she should be held accountable for her actions. Misfortune came her way but that does not make her 'entitiled' to anything.

The prosecution failed the court system by putting on a losing case. The defense failed the court system by being morally bankrupt and disgusting in the extreme in their presentation. The jury failed the court system massively by being money hungry fools. Only judge Perry has yet to stand up and completely fail the courts system. Well hold on here, he has his chance by doing nothing on carrying perjury charges through on Cindy. Wait for it, sadly...
While I think HHJP made some mistakes, I still have respect for him. If he doesn't follow through with addressing JB's courtroom conduct in some manner then I will lose all respect for him. Other SAs, LA's and witnesses shouldn't be subject to being treated the way JB treated people during this trial. JB should be called to the carpet and HHJP said he would address it. I expect him to and will be disappointed with him if he doesn't.

Not surprised at all.

The Anthonys apparently can do/say/believe anything they want and there are no consequences.

Maybe they'll include "how to" tips in the book that will be available very soon.

Absolutely disgusting.

I wonder if other lawyers can now use this to their advantage, when their clients friends and/or family LIE under oath????

Can they say - you (SA) PROVED CA was lying yet did not charge her - why are you picking on my clients mother for lying under oath???

smoke and mirrors. this entire thing, over 3 years' worth, nothing but smoke and mirrors. can't think of words bad enough to express how disgusted I am

coulda/shouda/woulda saved a lot of time and money if LEO had taken the original report and filed it away w/o doing an investigation

the end result of doing nothing back then would put us in the same place we are today

let's just call a spade, a spade ... and have someone in officialdom apologize to KC for not believing in her, and trusting her. have someone hand her a big fat check as compensation for the inconveniences she has endured at the whim of all the stupid little people who don't get it: these are the freakin' Anthonys and every single one of them shall be catered to and kowtowed to and protected from an evil system that applies only to people who aren't Anthonys

and shall we also face the inevitable and cancel the Morgan/ZFG proceedings before they begin? because the outcome there is quite predictable as well

WTH is going on??? If I were an Anthony, I would go out and buy a lottery ticket.

I guess Cindy was right when she told Tim Miller not to mess with the A's because they will win they - WILL WIN :sick:

They made the best decision possible. Nothing good to come out of putting the so called 'grieving grandmother' on trial. It will look like sour grapes and the big bad prosecutor going after a grieving grandmother.

JMHO

They made the best decision possible. Nothing good to come out of putting the so called 'grieving grandmother' on trial. It will look like sour grapes and the big bad prosecutor going after a grieving grandmother.

JMHO

It might be good to send the message that it's not ok to lie in order to free a child murderer. Why even have perjury laws?

Not surprised at all.

The Anthonys apparently can do/say/believe anything they want and there are no consequences.

Maybe they'll include "how to" tips in the book that will be available very soon.

Absolutely disgusting.

It's so appalling. If your name is Anthony, then crime pays.

How does the State of Florida decide who gets charges for perjury and who does not? If they aren't going to uphold the law, then why not drop it?

Sometimes I feel as if I am living in an alternate reality these days! When elected officials can pick and choose who has to follow the law, and who doesn't and who can break the law and who cannot, it's no wonder we have lawlessness in this country.

I am sorry but it makes me want to throw up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01