Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

I just got a text from the Sentinel that Equusearch filed this lawsuit. Made my day.

There are so many more that I wish would sue the youknowwhat out of her.

I pray, honest to God, that people crawl out of the woodwork and hound the killer with lawsuits. Even dragging her into Small Claims Court. Think about all the people who donated either time or money or material assistance in the search for her murdered child. Each & every one of them could sue her for $500. People can bring these claims themselves. People in Florida could have her in Small Claims literaly every day having to answer to a Judge. It would be a beautiful thing to see her hounded leagaly & unable to 'get on with' her miserable life.

May the lawsuits never end !

It's probably a case taken on by attorneys who get nothing unless they win and more probable a pro bono case if not. Because TES probably isn't paying for representation even if they lose it's a nuisance to KC and I think she'll be forced to testify.

If TES wins this case I think there is a strong precedent for volunteers that came from other states to recoup their individual costs. I wouldn't class action the suit, I'd do it one at a time in small claims court in Orlando. She'd be facing hundreds of individual suits. If you were involved in the searches get your ducks in a row now with receipts and such. Also, see if punitive damages can be added to your case. I really think this is possible.

IIRC, if she doesn't pay judgment by a certain date interest starts to accrue on the amount of the judgment. This would be awesome. If 1/3 of the people involved could prove expenses it would be well worth it.

A class action suit I don't think would work so well because you'd have to prove that you were in fact part of the search and it would take a long time to parse the plaintiffs.

If you do decide to pursue this make sure you get a notarized letter from TES confirming your involvement in that search. I think all of these with full documentation would be open and shut cases.

Maybe a few could even end up on People's Court. :giggle:

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND VOTE FOR DATELINE TO A STORY ON TIM MILLER. ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT IN SUPPORT OF TIM. WE NEED VOTES AND COMMENTS TO PUT PRESSURE ON DATELINE. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

It's probably a case taken on by attorneys who get nothing unless they win and more probable a pro bono case if not. Because TES probably isn't paying for representation even if they lose it's a nuisance to KC and I think she'll be forced to testify.

If TES wins this case I think there is a strong precedent for volunteers that came from other states to recoup their individual costs. I wouldn't class action the suit, I'd do it one at a time in small claims court in Orlando. She'd be facing hundreds of individual suits. If you were involved in the searches get your ducks in a row now with receipts and such. Also, see if punitive damages can be added to your case. I really think this is possible.

IIRC, if she doesn't pay judgment by a certain date interest starts to accrue on the amount of the judgment. This would be awesome. If 1/3 of the people involved could prove expenses it would be well worth it.

A class action suit I don't think would work so well because you'd have to prove that you were in fact part of the search and it would take a long time to parse the plaintiffs.

If you do decide to pursue this make sure you get a notarized letter from TES confirming your involvement in that search. I think all of these with full documentation would be open and shut cases.

Maybe a few could even end up on People's Court. :giggle:

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND VOTE FOR DATELINE TO A STORY ON TIM MILLER. ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT IN SUPPORT OF TIM. WE NEED VOTES AND COMMENTS TO PUT PRESSURE ON DATELINE. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Can a Websleuther's spouse sue her? My husband wants to know...says he wants to include in his lawsuit; alienation of affection, neglect, pain and suffering, and mental and emotional duress which occurred over the past 3 years of which Casey Anthony is directly responsible. :giggle:

Maybe a few could even end up on People's Court. :giggle:*Snipped*

OMG, I would LOVE to see Casey have to stand in front of Judge Judy.

I wish that I had the receipts!! DANG!! Our family of drove 4 hrs to Orlando and spent two weekends searching....makes me soooo angry! Even spent hubby's birthday searching......we used what little we had in savings to help find Caylee, knowing that this was the right thing to do.....oh well....

Can't find it. What do I need to enter in the search fields?

Nevermind, found it on a news website.

Try this link; http://texasequusearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Casey-Anthony-Case-11-CA-8475.pdf

Can a Websleuther's spouse sue her? My husband wants to know...says he wants to include in his lawsuit; alienation of affection, neglect, pain and suffering, and mental and emotional duress which occurred over the past 3 years of which Casey Anthony is directly responsible. :giggle:

Why the hell not. Try it. :floorlaugh:

Wow - they state is was the second most costly search in their history and had to turn away 15 other families asking Tim MIller for help because of Casey's lies.

Edited to add: "Plaintiff also demands a trial by jury".

Maybe a few could even end up on People's Court. :giggle:*Snipped*

OMG, I would LOVE to see Casey have to stand in front of Judge Judy.

I prefer Judge Milian she can rip people a new one now and again too. I'd rather see her facing KC. Especially since she's from Florida.

I wish that I had the receipts!! DANG!! Our family of drove 4 hrs to Orlando and spent two weekends searching....makes me soooo angry! Even spent hubby's birthday searching......we used what little we had in savings to help find Caylee, knowing that this was the right thing to do.....oh well....

Did you purchase the hotel room with a CC? If so see if you can get a copy of your CC receipts from that time. If you bought food at restaurants or any other expenses and put them on a CC or debit card you should be able to prove your case. JMO

"It was Jose Baez's opening statement when he said Caylee was never missing because she had died, that got me really upset," Miller said. "We were lied to and misled."

Give her HELL, Tim.

i read the pdf of the complaint! very well-worded and to the point. i hope he gets something back for this. he is one of few who isn't just trying to profit off of this; his organization lost time and money that could have gone towards other families who actually cared about their missing loved ones. disgusting. i hope he wins every penny!

my hubby would join yours in that effort!

Do it !
Only costs about $25 or so to file a claim in SC Court.
My Gosh, how great would it be if there were HUNDREDS of these !
(& I'm not joking)

Gee I wonder who will defend her in this trial. At this point, I don't think she would consider anyone other than Jose, he's like some kind of superhero to her now.

Do it !
Only costs about $25 or so to file a claim in SC Court.
My Gosh, how great would it be if there were HUNDREDS of these !
(& I'm not joking)

Well...it's not like we don't have proof of the 100's of thousands of hours we've invested in this...thanks to Tricia and WS.:rocker:

I'm not a lawyer but I watch a lot of People's court. Here's what I think you'd need to win your case.

#1 It would be very helpful if Tim wins his case.
#2 A notorized letter from TES confirming your participation in this search. I have a feeling TES would love to give those out.
#3 CC bills from around that time that list hotel rooms, food, and other expenses in the Orlando area. You can probably get past statements from your CC company. Maybe even online.
#4 Find out what the statute of limitations is in Florida. I think these would be well within time, but you may not have time to wait for Tim's case to be settled. If you find out you have to file before Tim's case is settled due to statute of limitations see if you can argue that you weren't aware that this was a fraud until JB's opening statement and therefore the statute of limitations time should begin from then.

I believe in all states or most states that lawyers are not allowed in small claims court actions. They can give clients advice but they cannot attend the hearings. Also there is a lot more latitude in small claims cases. You might also be able to recoup your costs for going to Florida to file suit. JMO

Hopefully some of our wonderful lawyers on the board can validate or correct anything I've said.

Gee I wonder who will defend her in this trial. At this point, I don't think she would consider anyone other than Jose, he's like some kind of superhero to her now.

I don't think JB will represent her in a fraud case. I know she has another lawyer for the ZFG case. Maybe he represents her in this one as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back