ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Morgan, I would be focusing like a laser on the question, "How did Casey know ZG went to Sawgrass"? Of course, there's a possibility that it was just a coincidence, but IMO this is the crux of his case.

He needs to be interviewing the friends on ZG's Myspace who overlapped with friends of friends on Casey's Myspace. He needs to grill ZG's ex-boyfriend about why he suggested that she check out Sawgrass, when it wasn't on her list of apartments to look at. He needs to ask ZG about all the other apartments she visited, and get the guest cards from THOSE visits. Did she go to the apartments where Casey's friend worked (Crane Landing IIRC) and where Tony was looking for a place on June 19 or so??

This is a huge mystery, and if Morgan can figure it out, this is a good case with or without the "Fernandez." Otherwise, it looks like just a crazy coincidence.

Morgan has already said he expects any money ZFG wins to come from the Anthony's homeowners insurance. Z?G's name was cleared immediately.

No it wasn't.
She was still being threatened.

ICA refused to answer the questions that could have cleared her name.

Morgan admitted that Casey did NOT point the finger at this particular innocent person. Obviously was Casey did is way wrong, but she did not do it to this woman.

Hopefully, he didn't admit that, or he has destroyed his case.

Another co-inky dink...KC said she had tried to reach Zanny but her cellphone had been disconnect. LE tried to reach ZG but her cellphone was disconnected.

I have no idea what you are talking about. If someone is not ZFG, then shes not the woman Casey said. There are hundreds of ZG who have worked and paid their bills since this all happened, so why is this person getting a pass? It makes no sense they even met at sawgrass, considering Z's name was wrong on paperwork, and to speculate Casey saw that, its just not grounded in reality, and either is ZG frivolous claim. JMO

If ICA throws a rock off a building and hits someone, she should be held responsible for damage to whoever the rock hit, whether or not it was the person she meant to hit, or even if she meant to hit anyone at all. This woman clearly suffered damages due to ICA's admitted (via her counsel) and proven (via LE) lies. Thankfully, the standards are much different for a civil trial as I understand it.

Another co-inky dink...KC said she had tried to reach Zanny but her cellphone had been disconnect. LE tried to reach ZG but her cellphone was disconnected.

In the initial LE report, it said that LE got Zenaida's cell # from the Sawgrass card and then called her. It didn't say anything about the number being disconnected.

Yes, it is shocking that someone who did not have a jobs phone wouldnt work.

That must be why she was trying to get the money out of ICA's commisionary account.
Because she was only after money right????

Hopefully, he didn't admit that, or he has destroyed his case.

I believe that was when LE showed KC the pictures and she said no. But the public was unaware that KC said no and KC told her mother LE never showed her pictures and CA went in front of the camera's and repeated what KC said.

If ICA throws a rock off a building and hits someone, she should be held responsible for damage to whoever the rock hit, whether or not it was the person she meant to hit, or even if she meant to hit anyone at all. This woman clearly suffered damages due to ICA's admitted (via her counsel) and proven (via LE) lies. Thankfully, the standards are much different for a civil trial as I understand it.

Defamation doesn't work that way, though. You have to prove that the person was actually talking about YOU, not just that you were damaged because you have the same name.

In the initial LE report, it said that LE got Zenaida's cell # from the Sawgrass card and then called her. It didn't say anything about the number being disconnected.

I just read that the other day but can't remember where I saw it.

I believe that was when LE showed KC the pictures and she said no. But the public was unaware that KC said no and KC told her mother LE never showed her pictures and CA went in front of the camera's and repeated what KC said.

So it was ICA's lie to her mother that kept this in motion publicly when it could have all been dropped early on. Shocker.

Morgan has already said he expects any money ZFG wins to come from the Anthony's homeowners insurance. Z?G's name was cleared immediately.

How would that work?
:waitasec:

Homeowner's insurance?

Seriously, she needed to find someone named Zenaida and she found her just by chance? If anything I bet Casey was out in the parking lot at Sawgrass and watched her go in and went threw her car looking for money and found her name that way, sans the Fernandez. But they have to prove it, and they wont be able to, unless there is video of Z and Casey at Sawgrass together.

OKAY. Let's use YOUR scenario. Casey rummages around in Zenaida's car, finds out her last name and then decides to use it TO ACCUSE HER OF KIDNAPPING/MURDER. And you have no problems with that?

And they do not need a video of them together because they have the application Zenaida filled out.

Why are you outraged by Zenaida's anger yet you seem to give a pass to Casey for blaming an innocent person for kidnap/murder, when she knew her child was long dead already?

OKAY. Let's use YOUR scenario. Casey rummages around in Zenaida's car, finds out her last name and then decides to use it TO ACCUSE HER OF KIDNAPPING/MURDER. And you have no problems with that?

And they do not need a video of them together because they have the application Zenaida filled out.

Why are you outraged by Zenaida's anger yet you seem to give a pass to Casey for blaming an innocent person for kidnap/murder, when she knew her child was long dead already?

BBM - Great question!!!

Sticking to the focus on the thread, I am mad at Zenaida for bringing a frivilous lawsuit when its obvious shes not a Fernandez and looks nothing like the phantom made up kidnapper. If people want to pretend these past few years people thought Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez the made up nanny was real and this has caused Zenaida Gonzalez so much stress, thats fine. I disagree and am highly confident shes not going to make a cent. jmo

And she was cleared immediately.

Right, by the cops. But not by the public.

Why shouldn't she hold Casey responsible for the HORRID action of accusing an innocent woman of kidnapping and murdering her child, a child that she has already dumped in a swamp?

Why shouldn't she make her accountable for that horrifying accusation?

Should Casey get away with all of her terrible lies and accusations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23