2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for 2 text alerts so I would know when the verdict came in...it's cracking me up that I'm still getting them. Apparently ICA has been served with the TES lawsuit. :great:

In my opinion JF is the one hounding the media instead of the opposite...she is LOVING being the center of attention. She really should stay off the tv seeing as she comes across poorly IMO - not doing herself or any of the other jurors any favors.
As many have stated, she came across during jury selection as rather eager to be on this jury. Her demeanor is rather off-putting.

The whole Puerto Rico idea sounds about right. Somewhere yesterday I saw a video of Baez and his wife in an airport.....wonder if he's going where Casey is going when released? Hmmmmm?!?!
My buddy saw Baez in the airport and said some surfer dudes were yelling "Sustained" at him ... apparently Baez smirked and marched on.

JF, in particular, needs to go away. She keeps contradicting herself. When she first came out, she said she believed it was an accident. Now she saying, she doesn't think it was an accident. Last night, juror #11 said there was one other person who wanted to be foreman, but ended up "helping" him. I bet it was JF.

Yes, I listened to a clip of her this morning ..wha wha-ing about how her relationship broke up and how "everyone is mad at her"....so silly...

As many have stated, she came across during jury selection as rather eager to be on this jury. Her demeanor is rather off-putting.

She comes across as a know-it-all. Isn't she starting nursing school in the fall? I graduated nursing school 2 years ago...critical thinking is the most emphasized aspect of the curriculum. I predict she will struggle mightily with it as she does not seem to have a critical thought in her head.

Soooo.....KC is going to change her appearance, her name, and move to Puerto Rico? She should change it to Zaneida...

Nothing will cover her personality and deviant behavior. That would take a brain transplant. I know that with her volatile rage, she will go off again, someday, somewhere. It will not end well.

Aqua

My buddy saw Baez in the airport and said some surfer dudes were yelling "Sustained" at him ... apparently Baez smirked and marched on.

Hahaha that just made my day!!! There was a clip in the news where a reporter asked him, "you know she did it, right" and he said "no she didn't" and turned to his cell phone. :floorlaugh:

Soooo.....KC is going to change her appearance, her name, and move to Puerto Rico? She should change it to Zaneida...

Nothing will cover her personality and deviant behavior. That would take a brain transplant. I know that with her volatile rage, she will go off again, someday, somewhere. It will not end well.

Aqua

I said in another thread she will be outed in a hot second.

Yes, I listened to a clip of her this morning ..wha wha-ing about how her relationship broke up and how "everyone is mad at her"....so silly...

Her relationship broke up? Was it over this situation?

It is actually going to be interesting when ICA gets out of jail. We know she loves the attention - loves the media.

She has been in 23 hour lockdown in solitary for three years. I understand her Defense team has told her people are upset with the verdict, but I doubt she really understands just how unhappy people are and that she will not be welcomed back into "life" as she thinks she will. I don't think she understands that at all.

And guess who's the latest to be making a buck on you ICA? Your very own Tony is going to write a book about his experiences with you. I think that means he will NOT be waiting outside the gates when you get out on Sunday....

She was accusing Casey of Pimping Caylee, this is so hard for me to think about it turns my stomach.
But you are correct in that Casey is capable of ANYTHING...but if there was one shred of evidence of that for sure the prosecution would have investigated and brought it up at trial, don't ya think?
Wendy was saying that's why some pics were under seal and she was wrong about that, there are none.

If there were pics showing any pimping of Caylee, she would have been charged with a lot more than murder.

I saw that segment yesterday with Wendy, not so sure I'm on that wagon. But if that's what makes Wendy happy to think and say well so be it. What's good enough for George is good enough for Casey at this point. After this trial it is evident that you can say what you want about anybody without any repercussion. jmo

ok, I just got a google alert saying that the other grandmother has hired J.Q. Kelly to file a wrongful death suit against MCA....it is radar on line......not sure if it is alright to post or not.....

ok, I just got a google alert saying that the other grandmother has hired J.Q. Kelly to file a wrongful death suit against MCA....it is radar on line......not sure if it is alright to post or not.....

What other grandmother? There's another grandmother?

I saw that segment yesterday with Wendy, not so sure I'm on that wagon. But if that's what makes Wendy happy to think and say well so be it. What's good enough for George is good enough for Casey at this point. After this trial it is evident that you can say what you want about anybody without any repercussion. jmo

IMO Wendy just needs a rest...there are monsters out there, but they aren't everywhere...sometimes a murderer is just a murderer.

Can someone explain to me what exactly WMs theory is? I turn the channel when I see her so I have no idea what this is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288