ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she has a right too, since her name is Zenaida, and the whole apartment thing where she lived, and Casey said she lived there. I mean wth? I'm not saying she will get anything out of it, but I still think she has a right too.

Seriously, she said Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez and the dancing around it concerns me. You can hate Casey all you want, but why support someone who is trying to make a buck because her name is Zenaida? There are 9,352 people named Zenaida in the US. Maybe its an uncommon name to some of you, but its not uncommon, and then her name isnt even Fernandez,and no one has a problem with that? Its ok she does not look like who Casey described, just give her some money? Seriously? Zenaida is lucky I am not Caseys lawyer.

jmo

As other posters have asked you, when this lawsuit was filed, we all thought she would be in jail for the rest of her life. What makes you think she's trying to make a buck? I don't understand why you aren't giving us your opinion on this. TIA.

As other posters have asked you, when this lawsuit was filed, we all thought she would be in jail for the rest of her life. What makes you think she's trying to make a buck? I don't understand why you aren't giving us your opinion on this. TIA.

When all this went on Casey got 200k from a network, or do you think Zenaida never heard of that at all? So if its not about the money, are we going to see her Lawyer say, we are just going through all this to get an apology for Zenaida, I am not even interested in getting paid? Or now the Casey is going to be out, its about the money now?

Whats embarrassing to me is that anyone wants to overlook this womans lies and her actions and say, hey you dont have the name Casey said, nor the looks, but lets give you some money because your name is Zenaida. One out of 9000 in this country. I am OUTRAGED that this woman is trying to ride the Caylee train and get money and yes, I am aware thats exactly what Caylees family is doing and all that, but that does not make this right.

The woman is going to be tore apart on that stand. Hey, why did you allow Fernandez to be published on court papers to describe you when you knew it wasn't you? Why were you trying to be what Casey said? Them being retracted means nothing, its an attempted fraud on the court, imo.

In the end, what we individually think are our own personal views. But in a few short days John Morgan will attempt to get answers in a deposition. One of the questions I forsee being asked of KC is Jeff Hopkins, who KC knew. She knew he worked for Universal and was friendly enough with him to stop and speak with him during those 31 days at a local restaurant. The fact that she took Jeff Hopkins and changed his middle name to make him appear to be someone else to fit in with her lie about the nanny will just put enough doubt in a juror's mind to think she probably did the same thing with ZG. KC is very cunning and has a master plan. Afterall she has never had distractions, like a job to divert her attention but this is proof that she may (and I say, may) have had a plan all along to get rid of her daughter. So in the general scheme of things, there was no nanny to begin with. No Zenaida, no Fernandez, no Gonzales. But there was a ZG whose bf frequently visited the same tatoo pallor as KC. ZG was at Sawgrass at the time KC said she dropped Caylee off with the babysitter, ZG did have NY license plates on her car. KC said she couldn't find ZG. Clearly ZG did not have an apartment and was possibly "hiding" out in a motel, if you believe KC's statement that ZFG moved around a lot. So how much more does Morgan know.

And, most importantly KC lies to the max, she takes advantage of every opportunity to use people for her own benefit.

Like it or not, the judge made his decision and it looks like the trial will go forward. KC still has not withdrawn her civil-suit against ZFG. So did KC's suit get thrown out because she is suing ZFG, nope....it's still there. jmo

In theory, couldn´t each and every person Casey´s lies have affected, sue her? Her mother, father and brother. All the people who participated in searches for a living child, that be police, FBI, private person - whoever. She wasted people´s valuable time and money and took focus off of other cases.
If they can, I hope they do, one by one, so that she will have to spend all waking hours thinking about this case, spending her time in courtrooms + spending EVERY penny she might ever make paying people back.

I do not know how to search the jail records for vistors to Casey since she was declared "not guilty". Can anyone search and post a link/results? I'm wondering if she has been visited by Charles Greene. I believe he is the attorney for the civil case. If he has visited with her I would be more inclined to believe that they are taking Mr. Morgan seriously and planning some sort of defense against this suit. Please.

When all this went on Casey got 200k from a network, or do you think Zenaida never heard of that at all? So if its not about the money, are we going to see her Lawyer say, we are just going through all this to get an apology for Zenaida, I am not even interested in getting paid? Or now the Casey is going to be out, its about the money now?

Judge Strickland did not even know about the money when this lawsuit was filed. Remember the trips to JB's office with KC and the loaded backpack. They were pictures of Caylee according to CA's deposition. Morgan would have no way of knowing KC was making a deal for $200,000. If there's a judgement against KC she will either have to pay now or she'll pay later. It's that simple. jmo

Judge Strickland did not even know about the money when this lawsuit was filed. Remember the trips to JB's office with KC and the loaded backpack. They were pictures of Caylee according to CA's deposition. Morgan would have no way of knowing KC was making a deal for $200,000. If there's a judgement against KC she will either have to pay now or she'll pay later. It's that simple. jmo

I hope Zenaida has been saving her pennies because I suspect if anyone is going to be paying anyone its her. jmo

It seems that some of you think KC should not be held accountable for the lives and reputations of innocent people she has destroyed. While it is true that there are many women with the name Zenaida Gonzolez, the fact remains that only this particular Zenaida Gonzolez had a connection with the Sawgrass Apts. where KC claimed to have dropped off Caylee. This woman was singled out and targeted for that reason. KC didn't just make up a name off the top of her head. She doesn't do that. All of her 'imaginary friends' are based on actual people; Jeffery Hopkins, Juliette Lewis, Rachel, Gloria..... She purposely laid the blame on this particular ZG because it fit her story. Adding Fernandez to the name was only done as a distraction, to cover herself from any possible lawsuit.
I don't see this woman's lawsuit as cashing in on Caylee's death. I see it as holding KC responsible for falsely accusing an innocent person of a horrific crime, whether it's Zenaida Gonzeles or Zenaida Fernandez Gonzolez makes no difference.

It seems that some of you think KC should not be held accountable for the lives and reputations of innocent people she has destroyed. While it is true that there are many women with the name Zenaida Gonzolez, the fact remains that only this particular Zenaida Gonzolez had a connection with the Sawgrass Apts. where KC claimed to have dropped off Caylee. This woman was singled out and targeted for that reason. KC didn't just make up a name off the top of her head. She doesn't do that. All of her 'imaginary friends' are based on actual people; Jeffery Hopkins, Juliette Lewis, Rachel, Gloria..... She purposely laid the blame on this particular ZG because it fit her story. Adding Fernandez to the name was only done as a distraction, to cover herself from any possible lawsuit.
I don't see this woman's lawsuit as cashing in on Caylee's death. I see it as holding KC responsible for falsely accusing an innocent person of a horrific crime, whether it's Zenaida Gonzeles or Zenaida Fernandez Gonzolez makes no difference.

Singled out and targeted? The cops had to do their job and contact her. They contacted her, verified she was not the imaginary person, and they went on their day. When this all happened,she was living in a motel, so it sounds to me if anyone destroyed Z's life, it was not Casey. In fact her living in a motel and being down on her luck explains why shes trying to be the person Casey described, she obviously needed money. If she just added Fernandez as a distraction and was indeed mimicking this woman, then she would have said, C. Zenaida Fernandez Gonazle took her kid, because lets not act like Gonzale is not a real last name in this world.

She is not Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, and Casey said she was not the nanny, and she does not fit the description. Why does everyone want someone to profit who does not fit the description at all?

Are you aware a judgment could be made against Casey and any future funds she made EVER would be allocated to Zenaida?

Now there's something that would make my day!

Singled out and targeted? The cops had to do their job and contact her. They contacted her, verified she was not the imaginary person, and they went on their day. When this all happened,she was living in a motel, so it sounds to me if anyone destroyed Z's life, it was not Casey. In fact her living in a motel and being down on her luck explains why shes trying to be the person Casey described, she obviously needed money. If she just added Fernandez as a distraction and was indeed mimicking this woman, then she would have said, C. Zenaida Fernandez Gonazle took her kid, because lets not act like Gonzale is not a real last name in this world.

She is not Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, and Casey said she was not the nanny, and she does not fit the description. Why does everyone want someone to profit who does not fit the description at all?

I think AZLawyer has already cleared up the matter about how the "Fernandez" appeared on the court papers and that ZG had no involvment in that.

While attempts have been made to clear up your questions about "Fernandez" and the C which was suppose to be a G and was written in error by the manager on her visitor's card was clearly not her doing. A verified statement to LE from the manager proves that but you still continue to insist this happened when everything in discovery does not reflect what you believe. You can still believe but it's not true.....unless the manager was in on KC's master plan.

Living in a motel and down on your luck does not mean someone is dishonest which is the implication here. At least that is what I am seeing from your post. So let's just agree to disagree on this subject and move on.

Any information you have is an assumption that all ZG was after from the time between July 16, 2008 and mid August was money when KC was in jail, had no job and had no visible way of ever paying any damages on this lawsuit. How could ZG even know there would be any money unless she was an intricate part of KC's master plan and they were partners in crime from the beginning.

Obviously the judge is NOT in on KC's master plan because he is allowing it for now. jmo

There is a place on forthepeople.com website to donate money to Zenaida's case.

BBM-When did KC tell the public that she was not the nanny? The only time I ever head KC rescend anything about a nanny was when JB's opening statement failed to mention one.
It is true that KC ruled out ZG with LE, but then she went on video which she knew would be disclosed to the public and denied that she ruled her out. LE was not free to help clear ZG at that point because they were conducting an investigation.
In Lee's deposition, he told KeithM/JM that he was following up on everything KC said, though he did not feel KC was necessarily being completely truthful in all of her details. All it took was for one person to, like Lee, believe that KC ws lying to protect herself, her family or Caylee, and that maybe KC was not giving the exact description of ZFG....and the one person did crop up, he followed ZG one day and threatened to kill her. That's the worst case, though..
Best case: Let's say that people didn't even really believe that ZG was the nanny KC spoke of-It does not mean that whenever she spoke her own name in public she did not get dirty looks, teased, asked if she had Caylee, etc. People can be cruel even when they don't know, care or mean what they are saying.
There is nothing to have stopped any Zenaida Fernandez, Zenaida Gonzalez, or any combination of that name to file suit against KC. But Zenaida from Kissimmee was brought up several times, with or without the Sawgrass connection, and she did sue.

From the Complaint:

24. The acts and omissions of act of Defendant, CASEY ANTHONY, involved outrageous conduct which cause the Plaintiff, ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, to suffer severe emotional distress

“We know this is the right one. They not only knew she was the right Zenaida, gave the names of her two children and type of car she drove. They knew the color of the car she drove. All given to them allegedly by Casey Anthony,” Morgan said.

"Her lawyers, her parents, everybody in the world on her behalf says it," Mitnik told reporters. "It's troubling that she's resisting answering that question...I don't know whether she's wanting to keep her options open," Mitnik said.

From KC's attorney, which is somewhat telling as to KC keeping her options open: Kasen said Anthony would be willing to say that this Gonzalez is not the woman in question — if Gonzalez's attorneys drop the civil suit

:waitasec:

Finally, whether you or I believe ZG has a case, HHJR certainly does and unless you are a civil attorney, I know I am not, HHJR has much more experience in this arena than we do. What is the issue with letting a jury hear the facts?

BBM-When did KC tell the public that she was not the nanny? The only time I ever head KC rescend anything about a nanny was when JB's opening statement failed to mention one.
It is true that KC ruled out ZG with LE, but then she went on video which she knew would be disclosed to the public and denied that she ruled her out. LE was not free to help clear ZG at that point because they were conducting an investigation.
In Lee's deposition, he told KeithM/JM that he was following up on everything KC said, though he did not feel KC was necessarily being completely truthful in all of her details. All it took was for one person to, like Lee, believe that KC ws lying to protect herself, her family or Caylee, and that maybe KC was not giving the exact description of ZFG....and the one person did crop up, he followed ZG one day and threatened to kill her. That's the worst case, though..
Best case: Let's say that people didn't even really believe that ZG was the nanny KC spoke of-It does not mean that whenever she spoke her own name in public she did not get dirty looks, teased, asked if she had Caylee, etc. People can be cruel even when they don't know, care or mean what they are saying.
There is nothing to have stopped any Zenaida Fernandez, Zenaida Gonzalez, or any combination of that name to file suit against KC. But Zenaida from Kissimmee was brought up several times, with or without the Sawgrass connection, and she did sue.

From the Complaint:

24. The acts and omissions of act of Defendant, CASEY ANTHONY, involved outrageous conduct which cause the Plaintiff, ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, to suffer severe emotional distress

“We know this is the right one. They not only knew she was the right Zenaida, gave the names of her two children and type of car she drove. They knew the color of the car she drove. All given to them allegedly by Casey Anthony,” Morgan said.

"Her lawyers, her parents, everybody in the world on her behalf says it," Mitnik told reporters. "It's troubling that she's resisting answering that question...I don't know whether she's wanting to keep her options open," Mitnik said.

From KC's attorney, which is somewhat telling as to KC keeping her options open: Kasen said Anthony would be willing to say that this Gonzalez is not the woman in question — if Gonzalez's attorneys drop the civil suit

:waitasec:

Finally, whether you or I believe ZG has a case, HHJR certainly does and unless you are a civil attorney, I know I am not, HHJR has much more experience in this arena than we do. What is the issue with letting a jury hear the facts?

It was on TV . The police saild that they showed KC a picture of this ZG that is suing her and KC said that's not Caylee's ZFG.

It was on TV . The police saild that they showed KC a picture of this ZG that is suing her and KC said that's not Caylee's ZFG.

The picture shown to her was not FACTUALLY Zenaida Fernandez Gonazalez.

Well it seems the new day has arrived with a new round of baseless, unfounded bile being spewed forth against Ms Gonzolez.

The peculiar vendetta being waged against an inocent victim has dragged this thread into a cesspool and is an embarassment to the entire forum.

I resent this remark and feel it is uncalled for. Some people happen to believe that Zanaida has no case and have, IMO, put forth valid reasons why. That is not dragging anything into a cesspool and it's not baseless bile. Your post is insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member